PDA

View Full Version : New Era Press Conference

DanishJohn
14-07-2019, 05:29 PM
At the start of the press conference Rod Petrie announces the change in ownership etc. He mentions Ron Gordon owning just over two thirds of the shares. He then goes on to say

All of our existing supporters shareholders own approx one third of the shares in the club and have significant representation on the board of directors.

Unquote

I must have missed something recently. Have there been additional appointments to the board ?

CapitalGreen
14-07-2019, 05:33 PM
At the start of the press conference Rod Petrie announces the change in ownership etc. He mentions Ron Gordon owning just over two thirds of the shares. He then goes on to say

All of our existing supporters shareholders own approx one third of the shares in the club and have significant representation on the board of directors.

Unquote

I must have missed something recently. Have there been additional appointments to the board ?

Other than the 2 supporters reps elected as Directors?

DanishJohn
14-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Other than the 2 supporters reps elected as Directors?

They were appointed on the back of an election for fans reps.
They were not appointed as being a representative director of any shareholder group.

CapitalGreen
14-07-2019, 06:17 PM
They were appointed on the back of an election for fans reps.
They were not appointed as being a representative director of any shareholder group.

Rod’s press conference didn’t refer to any particular shareholder group. The fans reps were elected to represent all supporters, presumably any “supporter shareholders” as per your quote of Rod are captured within all supporters.

jacomo
14-07-2019, 08:41 PM

Unquote

Good point.

I do wonder if some of the private shareholdings are held by current directors of the club.

DarlingtonHibee
14-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Good point.

I do wonder if some of the private shareholdings are held by current directors of the club.

Two fans reps.

Plus a new non executive archie paton.

tamig
14-07-2019, 10:38 PM
Two Hibs directors are also directors of HSL.