PDA

View Full Version : EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT - 0-7 poster, old Pink. Charity cycle Marie Curie.

Leithenhibby
13-07-2019, 12:55 PM
Just picked up these little beauties from the printers.

Some of you may know I have decided to cycle the NC500 (before I get my bus pass) for Marie Curie, Edinburgh & Bradford.
Part of my fundraising are these A3 posters from that special day all those years ago. 」10 each, not sure about P&P as yet, guessing about 」2.50/3 but will confirm in good time.

22284 22285

Drop a PM with your details and I shall get it sorted. :aok:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gemmaandgogsie

Leithenhibby
14-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Just picked up these little beauties from the printers.

Some of you may know I have decided to cycle the NC500 (before I get my bus pass) for Marie Curie, Edinburgh & Bradford.
Part of my fundraising are these A3 posters from that special day all those years ago. 」10 each, not sure about P&P as yet, guessing about 」2.50/3 but will confirm in good time.

22284 22285

Drop a PM with your details and I shall get it sorted. :aok:

To make life so much easier for everyone I have decided to include p&p for a 」10 donation.
GGTTH

Oscar T Grouch
14-07-2019, 10:23 AM
To make life so much easier for everyone I have decided to include p&p for a 」10 donation.
GGTTH

I壇 advise not to include p&p mate. If you put them in tubes it will cost the price of the tube (」1) and 2nd class standard postage will cost 」3 which is almost half the price. If you fold them into envelopes it値l be cheaper just over 」1.

Leithenhibby
15-07-2019, 09:29 PM
I’d advise not to include p&p mate. If you put them in tubes it will cost the price of the tube (」1) and 2nd class standard postage will cost 」3 which is almost half the price. If you fold them into envelopes it’ll be cheaper just over 」1.

Oh, the very thought of folding this classic in an envelope fills me with dread.... :greengrin

Seriously though, I do get where you are coming from and postage is working out at 」3, but the donations in the past (see attachment, another ageing classic) have been extremely generous. Also, I have a box of tubes sitting in my garage and If I don't use them this summer, then the mice will surely move in this winter... :wink:

Leithenhibby
15-07-2019, 09:37 PM
Just an afterthought, I shall also make them available on match days for collection... :agree:

Glory Glory

Leithenhibby
18-07-2019, 07:13 PM
It's always nice to see when someone sends you a wee pm to say they've received their poster, and it's way better than they thought it would be... Thank You.

Donating to a cause that supports our Doctors and Nurses while getting a slice of Hibernian FC history is a win-win in my book...

Drop a pm and I'll get you sorted.

Just 4 weeks until I head off on this cycling challenge.

Glory Glory.

ian cruise
18-07-2019, 08:38 PM
It's always nice to see when someone sends you a wee pm to say they've received their poster, and it's way better than they thought it would be... Thank You.

Donating to a cause that supports our Doctors and Nurses while getting a slice of Hibernian FC history is a win-win in my book...

Drop a pm and I'll get you sorted.

Just 4 weeks until I head off on this cycling challenge.

Glory Glory.

Hi Leithenhibby, I cycled the North Coast 500 earlier this year. If you're looking for any advice on the route, places to stop, etc drop me a PM.

Leithenhibby
21-07-2019, 08:38 AM
Hi Leithenhibby, I cycled the North Coast 500 earlier this year. If you're looking for any advice on the route, places to stop, etc drop me a PM.

Aw thanks Ian, but we're all sorted.
If you could arrange sunshine and a tailwind for bealach na ba, that would be helpful. :greengrin

Can I also just say to everyone that the Trainspotting poster is still available? 」10+ p&p (」3)

Drop a PM and I'll get it sorted. :aok:

Leithenhibby
24-07-2019, 09:24 AM
Framed A3 - Poster from Jan 1st 1973 :top marks

For that Hibs fan in your life... (Christmas is just around the corner...:greengrin:na na:

」30 each as part of our fundraising towards the NC500 cycle for Marie Curie.

Leithenhibby
26-07-2019, 01:45 PM
Anyone looking to just pick one up at the Newcastle game, (Tuesday) then do say below and I'll make arrangments to wait before/after the game.

22330 22331

All in the name of charity.
GGTTH

Leithenhibby
29-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Unfortunately, I'll be missing the Newcastle game so won't be able to hand over the posters due to work commitments.

Definitely at the St Mirren game so will be able to meet up then.

」7 each ain't too shabby considering it's only 」1 per goal, and it's a charity gig for Marie Curie.

Glory Glory

Leithenhibby
02-08-2019, 08:43 AM
Apologies for not having framed poster available due to them being snapped up.

I'll make every attempt to have them available from Monday coming....💚👊

Glory Glory.

Leithenhibby
05-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Apologies for not having framed poster available due to them being snapped up.

I'll make every attempt to have them available from Monday coming...💚👊

Glory Glory.

As promised I have more framed 0-7 posters for those who have shown an interest. 」30 each for Marie Curie charity cycle. (NC500)

Get in touch...:aok:

Also available unframed 」10 inc p&p.

Power
05-08-2019, 08:37 PM
Fantastic. Mind and get plenty pictures on your epic.

Kudos to you for taking this on.

Leithenhibby
06-08-2019, 05:54 PM
Fantastic. Mind and get plenty pictures on your epic.

Kudos to you for taking this on.

Aw cheers, your kind words are much appreciated but it's always been about the doctors and nurses who care for our loved ones...👊💚💚

At the moment I'm terrified to check out the weather..😂😂

l'omdra
07-08-2019, 12:59 PM
Is it possible to order a framed print which l could collect at the Morton game next week?
Regards
L'Omdra

Leithenhibby
08-08-2019, 07:26 AM
Is it possible to order a framed print which l could collect at the Morton game next week?
Regards
L'Omdra

Hi L'Omdra,
I shall be in Inverness starting the charity cycle on 17th unfortunately. I'm working in Leith next week if that helps?

More than happy to meet up wherever suits you!...

Will send a PM and many thanks for your support. :aok:

Glory Glory.

Leithenhibby
10-08-2019, 03:40 PM
Unfortunately l am not in Edinburgh until the 17th as l live in West Lothian. I am contactable on 07980 650166 to make an arrangement. Regards L'Omdra

Brilliant, the call will be incoming this weekend...

Also, anyone that is interested in keeping up with the cycle can do so on our FB page.:aok:

https://www.facebook.com/Gemma-Gogsie-Rachael-NC500-515538725624827/

Leithenhibby
27-08-2019, 09:03 PM
Cycle successfully completed in weather that can only be described as hellish. :greengrin

Fantastic experience and I am very thankful to all who have supported this one and made a donation.

THANK YOU. Hibs Class :aok:

I have some posters still available but only 3 framed left.
Get in touch if interested.

Bostonhibby
27-08-2019, 09:18 PM
Cycle successfully completed in weather that can only be described as hellish. :greengrin

Fantastic experience and I am very thankful to all who have supported this one and made a donation.

THANK YOU. Hibs Class :aok:

I have some posters still available but only 3 framed left.
Get in touch if interested.

22445PM'd you[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Leithenhibby
28-08-2019, 08:30 AM
PM'd you[emoji106]

Cheers BH. :aok:

Glory Glory

Leithenhibby
28-08-2019, 08:32 PM
PM'd you[emoji106]

Thanks for your support and donation, very much appreciated...:aok:

Hibs Class - Glory Glory

22447 22448

MGmick
29-08-2019, 07:41 AM
Great effort LH. I've done a fair bit of it myself and it's pretty tough. Mind you, I was in a car so I don't get many smartie points for that :wink:

Donation made and looking forward to seeing the poster on the wall next to my God LC72 poster.

Leithenhibby
30-08-2019, 02:05 PM
Great effort LH. I've done a fair bit of it myself and it's pretty tough. Mind you, I was in a car so I don't get many smartie points for that :wink:

Donation made and looking forward to seeing the poster on the wall next to my God LC72 poster.

Ha, much appreciated.

First, 3 days was rain and wind, and more rain...:greengrin

The donations make it all worthwhile as the staff at the Marie Curie hospice are the real stars in all of this. Mind you, that LC72 Poster comes a close 2nd...:not worth

Glory Glory

Leithenhibby
01-09-2019, 02:35 PM
Can I just reiterate my thanks to those who have donated to this challenge... :aok:

As I have previously said I shall make both posters available on match days, starting with the next home game v them, how appropriate. :greengrin

Glory Glory.

Leithenhibby
02-09-2019, 09:31 AM
Quality printing and a cracking wee stocking filler...:rolleyes:

I'm just thinking ahead...:greengrin And at 」10 LC72 & 」7 Pink News, (plus p&p or can collect) it's as cheap as chips for that Hibby in your life...:agree:

Not forgetting that you will be supporting a fantastic cause along the way... https://www.facebook.com/Gemma-Gogsie-Rachael-NC500-515538725624827/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Glory Glory

Leithenhibby
04-09-2019, 08:24 AM
Quality printing and a cracking wee stocking filler...:rolleyes:

I'm just thinking ahead...:greengrin And at 」10 LC72 & 」7 Pink News, (plus p&p or can collect) it's as cheap as chips for that Hibby in your life...:agree:

Not forgetting that you will be supporting a fantastic cause along the way... https://www.facebook.com/Gemma-Gogsie-Rachael-NC500-515538725624827/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Glory Glory

That's all recent enquiries posted.

Just keep your eyes peeled for the postie... Thank You... :not worth

Don't hesitate to get in touch if interested.
Glory Glory.

Leithenhibby
15-09-2019, 12:21 PM
I still have these available and will be at the game on Sunday if anyone wants to get that early stocking filler sorted out... :na na:

」1 a goal, that's a bargain for sure. Or 」30 framed... All proceeds going to Marie Curie cycling challenge. Poster size 30 x 42 approx

Glory Glory

Leithenhibby
17-09-2019, 07:59 AM
Bump... :aok:

tricky
17-09-2019, 12:05 PM
Bump... :aok:

Hi mate, can I grab a pink news poster please?

Leithenhibby
17-09-2019, 09:28 PM

Absolutely, you going to the game on Sunday?

Failing that I'm working in Edinburgh this and next week if that helps you?.... I could drop it off somewhere that suits us.:aok:

」7 = 」1 a goal... and it's for charity. :greengrin cheap as chips.

tricky
18-09-2019, 09:28 PM
Absolutely, you going to the game on Sunday?

Failing that I'm working in Edinburgh this and next week if that helps you?.... I could drop it off somewhere that suits us.:aok:

」7 = 」1 a goal... and it's for charity. :greengrin cheap as chips.

I知 going on Sunday but may be easier to get next week will pm you, thanks a lot.

Leithenhibby
19-09-2019, 08:32 AM
I知 going on Sunday but may be easier to get next week will pm you, thanks a lot.

Not a problem whatsoever. :aok:

-----------------------------------------------------

」7 & 」10 (excluding p&p)

Pink size 30 x 42 approx

League Cup 72 size 42 x 59 approx

A cracking wee stocking filler for those interested while supporting the Marie Curie Hospice...:not worth
Glory Glory

hibee
19-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Interesting this should appear again today, was at a talk yesterday by James McCallum who mentioned that he had cycled the NC500 in under 29 hours without any sleep, I壇 only heard of people driving it in the past, cycling it is mad especially all in one go like James!

Leithenhibby
20-09-2019, 10:34 AM
Interesting this should appear again today, was at a talk yesterday by James McCallum who mentioned that he had cycled the NC500 in under 29 hours without any sleep, I壇 only heard of people driving it in the past, cycling it is mad especially all in one go like James!

He's an absolute beast on a bicycle for sure, I just wonder if Mark Beaumont will bounce back..🤔

Of all the challenges I've done I'd have to say this was one of, if not the toughest to date. Weather conditions put a whole different spin on it, see what I did there. 😉 The surface water with passing vehicles, especially the motorbikes, throwing buckets over us as we fought with the rain for the first 3 day's was tough... Still, it's done and dusted as I look forward to receiving my free bus pass come December.😂 Glory Glory 💚💚

Just Alf
29-09-2019, 11:11 AM
Hey LH! ..... a huge thank you for dropping the framed print off at my house, that saved me carting it on the bus after a game (and a few beers) :agree:

It's now on the wall taking pride of place at the top of the stairs .... looking Awesome! :thumbsup:

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Aldo
29-09-2019, 11:40 AM
He's an absolute beast on a bicycle for sure, I just wonder if Mark Beaumont will bounce back..[emoji848]

Of all the challenges I've done I'd have to say this was one of, if not the toughest to date. Weather conditions put a whole different spin on it, see what I did there. [emoji6] The surface water with passing vehicles, especially the motorbikes, throwing buckets over us as we fought with the rain for the first 3 day's was tough... Still, it's done and dusted as I look forward to receiving my free bus pass come December.[emoji23] Glory Glory [emoji172][emoji172]

Was speaking with Gary Hand of Expresso Cycling Coaching and his company do a ride on the NC500 and those taking part take 3 days to complete it. Avg just over 15mph with plenty of stops. Just shy of 170 miles a day.

To do that in 29 hours is an amazing feat! I知 doing a bit of cycling in the Alps for my Big Birthday next year with the Alpe D辿uez, Col Du Galibier high on our list of rides.

Super effort though [emoji106][emoji1377]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leithenhibby
29-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Was speaking with Gary Hand of Expresso Cycling Coaching and his company do a ride on the NC500 and those taking part take 3 days to complete it. Avg just over 15mph with plenty of stops. Just shy of 170 miles a day.

To do that in 29 hours is an amazing feat! I知 doing a bit of cycling in the Alps for my Big Birthday next year with the Alpe D辿uez, Col Du Galibier high on our list of rides.

Do they do it clockwise or anti?
My wee almost 60-year-old legs couldn't do 170 miles a day, a tall order even for the fittest cyclist. The recovery would be paramount for day 2&3.

Excellent sounds the business. I'd go back to France, Spain tomorrow, best cycling I've ever done...:aok:

Leithenhibby
29-09-2019, 05:20 PM
Hey LH! ..... a huge thank you for dropping the framed print off at my house, that saved me carting it on the bus after a game (and a few beers) :agree:

It's now on the wall taking pride of place at the top of the stairs .... looking Awesome! :thumbsup:

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

You are more than welcome, was passing your street anyway. :aok:

I can't lie, they look the business.....

Aldo
29-09-2019, 05:28 PM
Do they do it clockwise or anti?
My wee almost 60-year-old legs couldn't do 170 miles a day, a tall order even for the fittest cyclist. The recovery would be paramount for day 2&3.

Excellent sounds the business. I'd go back to France, Spain tomorrow, best cycling I've ever done...:aok:

That I am not sure. Hoping to maybe sign up and do that next year with a few of us. Gary is the cousin of one of my best mates so hopefully a space will be available.

ian cruise
30-09-2019, 04:33 PM

We did the Beaumont route in 4 days earlier this year, that was at the comfortable end of uncomfortable. Not sure I've got a three day effort in me, though would depend on the support provided by the tour group, we were unsupported.

Aldo
30-09-2019, 04:36 PM
We did the Beaumont route in 4 days earlier this year, that was at the comfortable end of uncomfortable. Not sure I've got a three day effort in me, though would depend on the support provided by the tour group, we were unsupported.

Fully supported Ian. Still a hard one to do. I also think the weather was fair so that makes it a lot better!

Leithenhibby
30-09-2019, 05:39 PM

Brilliant effort... although, Beaumont cheated by cutting that corner, hahaha:cb:greengrin:greengrin

Fully supported Ian. Still a hard one to do. I also think the weather was fair so that makes it a lot better!

The weather is everything when climbing Bealach na ba, we just got unlucky, in August......:greengrin

22581 22583

But the van home was good fun :wink:... 22582

Aldo
30-09-2019, 05:50 PM
Brilliant effort... although, Beaumont cheated by cutting that corner, hahaha:cb:greengrin:greengrin

The weather is everything when climbing Bealach na ba, we just got unlucky, in August......:greengrin

22581 22583

But the van home was good fun :wink:... 22582

My cycling chum did that one. Said it was wild. I知 in the process of wind down this year unfortunately. Couple of weeks holiday before a light 4 weeks (maybe) followed by knee surgery end of November then a 6 week recovery/recuperation period (ish) before I知 back on it from the 1st of Jan.

Will also have my eyes on a new set of wheels for the spring to help me along before my trip to the alps!

Leithenhibby
30-09-2019, 06:18 PM
My cycling chum did that one. Said it was wild. I知 in the process of wind down this year unfortunately. Couple of weeks holiday before a light 4 weeks (maybe) followed by knee surgery end of November then a 6 week recovery/recuperation period (ish) before I知 back on it from the 1st of Jan.

Will also have my eyes on a new set of wheels for the spring to help me along before my trip to the alps!

Good luck and don't push too hard when you get back on the new bike, baby steps...:agree:

Aldo
30-09-2019, 06:19 PM
Good luck and don't push too hard when you get back on the new bike, baby steps...:agree:

Ha indeed. Need to find the right one first!

Leithenhibby
30-09-2019, 07:52 PM

Hey Tricky, PM'd you ages ago and was wondering if you're still looking to grab this piece of Hibernian history?...

Glory Glory

Leithenhibby
22-11-2019, 02:15 PM
Anyone still interested in a wee stocking filler will be able to collect at the game the morra...Just Say. :wink:

」7 (a goal) each and all for charity - Edinburgh Marie Curie Hospice :aok:

Glory Glory