PDA

View Full Version : Ron Interview on Hibs TV

Glory Lurker
13-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Really encouraging. Saying all the right stuff.

Hibbyradge
13-07-2019, 10:16 AM
I can't find it.

matty_f
13-07-2019, 10:18 AM
I can't find it.

It’s on Youtube, search Hibs TV and you’ll get it there. Hibs also tweeted a link : http://bit.ly/RonHibsTV

Hibbyradge
13-07-2019, 10:19 AM
Cheers Matty

cwilliamson85
13-07-2019, 10:20 AM
https://youtu.be/San1g6fyVMU

Since452
13-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Brilliant interview. We're in good hands

04Sauzee
13-07-2019, 10:30 AM
Comes across as someone who is very enthusiastic and very excited. Has a lot of positive energy.

blackpoolhibs
13-07-2019, 10:44 AM
What's not to like about him?

He needs our support, he is the new owner and there's nothing we can do about that. Until such time as he rips the arse out of us and starts building flats on Easter Road, lets just wait and see what he brings to the club, and give the bloke some time and a chance to work through his visions for us.

BigKev
13-07-2019, 10:48 AM
Enjoyed that. Thanks for posting.

Certainly seems enthusiastic and keen to see us progress.

Gerard
13-07-2019, 10:49 AM
I think RG comes across as being genuinely interested in doing what is best for Hibs and the community.
I look forward to seeing the plans that he has to make our club and community a better one.

Billy Whizz
13-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Excellent interview, he was really chilled, probably to do with the interviewer putting him at ease
Quite relaxed now about his appointment

Liam89
13-07-2019, 12:12 PM
Really good interview and interviewing! Is that Kenny Millar doing the interview?

On a separate note, anyone else hear a trump-esque cadence to Ron's voice or am I imagining it? Not that I think he's full of s***, they just sound similar.

worcesterhibby
13-07-2019, 12:14 PM
comes across well. Let's hope he's the real deal and that his business acumen pushes us to the next level.

swindonhibs
13-07-2019, 12:24 PM
Excellent interview, great questioning from the interviewer and really impressed with the answers provided by Ron. He appears top notch and all you’d wish from in an owner, apart from the absenteeism, but he gets Hibs and the importance and responsibility of being a catalyst for good in Leith and Edinburgh.

Billy Whizz
13-07-2019, 12:44 PM
Really good interview and interviewing! Is that Kenny Millar doing the interview?

On a separate note, anyone else hear a trump-esque cadence to Ron's voice or am I imagining it? Not that I think he's full of s***, they just sound similar.

Yeah it’s Kenny

WhileTheChief..
13-07-2019, 03:49 PM

Yup, a few of us mentioned it before. Careful though, it upsets some people!

#MakeHibsGreatAgain

NAE NOOKIE
13-07-2019, 05:20 PM
Came across well. It was interesting that he connected with the chamber of commerce so quickly, possibly indicative of a keenness to get Edinburgh business more involved with the club.

As has been the case since he arrived there was a lot of talk about community. Don't get me wrong, I am all for Hibs engaging as much as possible in those areas, just so long as it doesn't become a distraction from our core purpose, which is playing and winning professional football matches.

Tha Cabbage Kid
13-07-2019, 06:06 PM
In RonGo we trust!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

HibbySpurs
14-07-2019, 07:24 PM

Yeah I thought that a little, maybe just the confident American businessman way?

Spoke really well, said a lot of good things but most importantly for me the interview came across as honest and realistic.

Patience is key for sustainable growth and we need to remember that. I’d be deeply concerned if we suddenly started torching cash on 7 figure transfer fees and large wages, most realise that in Scotland that is not a sustainable business model.