PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: EASTER ROAD STADIUM TO HOST SCOTLAND WOMEN’S NATIONAL TEAM

RSS Bot
10-07-2019, 06:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10120)

Saturday Boy
10-07-2019, 07:25 PM
This is a great opportunity for all those who watched the SWNT at the World Cup.

It’s also fitting, that Easter Road was the venue for Scotland’s first ever women’s international match.

Get along to support the team 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

hibbyfraelibby
10-07-2019, 08:00 PM
Lets ram the place.

GreenCastle
10-07-2019, 09:06 PM
Would be great if Hibs fans really get behind this and pack the stadium out.

Hopefully the club promote it well.

Future17
10-07-2019, 09:24 PM
I'll be there.

crash
10-07-2019, 09:34 PM
This is a great opportunity for all those who watched the SWNT at the World Cup.

It’s also fitting, that Easter Road was the venue for Scotland’s first ever women’s international match.

Get along to support the team 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Hibs have won most of the women's trophies but players hardly got a look in at the world cup **** off

Austinho
10-07-2019, 09:44 PM

Get along to support the team 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿Not just Scotland’s first ever international match, the World’s first international match https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_association_football

Pretty Boy
10-07-2019, 09:49 PM
I've been looking for a chance to take my daughter to the football for a while (she's 2 next month). She's still too young for Hibs games but this might be the perfect opportunity to get her to a game.

hibbyfraelibby
11-07-2019, 09:10 AM
Hibs have won most of the women's trophies but players hardly got a look in at the world cup **** off

Mainly because we lost effectively a whole team to the new English Womens pro league last season. Take a look at how many of the Scottish Women's team had an actual Hibernian connection.

Eyrie
11-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Mainly because we lost effectively a whole team to the new English Womens pro league last season. Take a look at how many of the Scottish Women's team had an actual Hibernian connection.

From memory it was either nine or ten of the squad.

Bishop Hibee
11-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Nice one Rodders. Keep the cash flowing into ER.