PDA

View Full Version : Last Nights Goals

alhibby
10-07-2019, 10:12 AM
https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/5702?fbclid=IwAR3WqPU6weUBqWIZFKc43uNr1o4rJ0UsDK2U ocoIIsK4S6SoulzfJh3sNb8

Franck Stanton
10-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Many thanks for this al.

Diclonius
10-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Second Carlisle goal was a great strike. Good to see Doidge get his first.

wookie70
10-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Doidge looked decent. I'd be checking the water our Keepers are drinking for Vodka or similar as their performances have been really poor. Better to get the mistakes out the way now but it has been a terrible start for our goalies. Good to see Scottie Allan getting on the score sheet as well as Flo and Mallan really needs to get forward more. He looks really dangerous in thew opposition 1/3rd.

heretoday
10-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Thanks for that. The players look like they're half asleep!

Since452
10-07-2019, 12:03 PM

He's only on trial too i believe. Looked decent.

Iggy Pope
10-07-2019, 12:26 PM

Don’t think that’s right. He’s been linked with a move away from Carlisle to Blackpool. Not sure of the asking price.

Northernhibee
10-07-2019, 12:27 PM
It's worth noting that of the goals we've conceded, two were a youth keeper having an absolute howler of a game, one was a wonderstrike from the Carlisle boy and the following goal for them was an unfortunate deflection. We've also missed a penalty against Arbroath.

I don't think we've had a bad pre-season considering that Heckingbottom has said we've not been focusing on the tactical yet, just fitness and match fitness.

skyhibs
10-07-2019, 12:56 PM

yes it was a great strike

A good few of us applauded

A better result though

at last 61
10-07-2019, 01:07 PM

I'm sure we were looking at hope 3or4years ago

wookie70
10-07-2019, 02:04 PM
It's worth noting that of the goals we've conceded, two were a youth keeper having an absolute howler of a game, one was a wonderstrike from the Carlisle boy and the following goal for them was an unfortunate deflection. We've also missed a penalty against Arbroath.

I don't think we've had a bad pre-season considering that Heckingbottom has said we've not been focusing on the tactical yet, just fitness and match fitness.

You missed a poor effort from Rocky with Carlisle's first and a poor flap by Maxwell at Dunfermline's goal. So 4 poor GK( could have been 5 as Rocky made a mess of a back pass last night too), 1 wonder strike and one OG that can happen any time. The mistakes by the Keepers do happen but very unusual to get so many so close together. Let's hope that is our quota. The signs are better though as there is more football being played as the match fitness gets back and we have yet to see Heck play the team he will start the league with as he has chopped and changed every pre season so far.

Hibs90
10-07-2019, 02:21 PM
That commentary though :confused:

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-07-2019, 02:23 PM

Aye, they had a 'mare trying to identify players.

SouthMoroccoStu
10-07-2019, 02:31 PM

Aye

I was defending the new lad on the other thread (tbf he is still learning his trade so to speak and the HibsTV guys are volunteers so lots of leeway given) but it was all over the shop last night

Kinda annoying it wasn't beamed live for us overseas viewers

Hamish
10-07-2019, 03:05 PM
The pictures from Carlisle at least explain what happened to the old Scotsport cameras.