PDA

View Full Version : Loan Watch

Vault Boy
09-07-2019, 11:02 PM
With Hibs' decision not to participate in the SPFL Reserve League, I figure it's a good idea to have one of these threads open on the main board, to keep an eye on how the youth players are doing at their loan clubs.

Dabrowski started for Cowdenbeath tonight as their number 1. They lost 2-1 to Raith Rovers, Lewis Allan (not a loanee, but worth a mention) scoring Raith's first.

The_Horde
09-07-2019, 11:10 PM
With Hibs' decision not to participate in the SPFL Reserve League, I figure it's a good idea to have one of these threads open on the main board, to keep an eye on how the youth players are doing at their loan clubs.

Dabrowski started for Cowdenbeath tonight as their number 1. They lost 2-1 to Raith Rovers, Lewis Allan (not a loanee, but worth a mention) scoring Raith's first.

Yes lewis. Some of their fans were right ***** about him signing so hope he rams it down their throats.

Viva_Palmeiras
09-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Lot of time for Lewis. He spoke well of the club despite not being kept on at the sponsors event. Birgamama never even showed wasn’t given a reason.
Was clearly gutted but philosophical. I think he’s got the right mentality to do well hopefully gets the breaks. It’s fine margins.

SaulGoodman
09-07-2019, 11:15 PM
Lot of time for Lewis. He spoke well of the club despite not being kept on at the sponsors event. Birgamama never even showed wasn’t given a reason.
Was clearly gutted but philosophical. I think he’s got the right mentality to do well hopefully gets the breaks. It’s fine margins.

Bigi played in a development game the same day as the sponsors night

Vault Boy
16-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Kevin Dabrowski won MOTM against Hearts tonight. Made some outstanding saves apparently. Good to hear!

Vault Boy
17-08-2019, 08:28 PM
Tommy Block scored again for Queen's Park today.

Dabrowski was in the SPFL TOTW last week.

Well done boys. :thumbsup:

GreenCastle
17-08-2019, 08:37 PM
Tommy Block scored again for Queen's Park today.

Dabrowski was in the SPFL TOTW last week.

Well done boys. :thumbsup:

Tommy Block - centre midfielder right ?

Is he box to box or does he sit in ?

ballengeich
17-08-2019, 08:58 PM
I saw Dabrowski in a Cowdenbeath game. He's big and can make saves. One thing he can definitely be coached to improve is his judgment of when to catch rather than punch the ball clear.

mutley
17-08-2019, 09:46 PM
We should hire a loan manager .............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

macca70
17-08-2019, 09:55 PM
We should hire a loan manager .............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, all the big clubs have 1