PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Alloa and Arbroath tickets

allyh1bs
09-07-2019, 03:28 PM
Anyone having difficulties purchasing these online. The new improved Ticketmaster site seems to fail at at least 3 levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
09-07-2019, 03:31 PM
I don’t think they have been released for sale yet

Power
09-07-2019, 03:37 PM
I’ve flagged Season ticket privileges aren’t working for all to secure STH discount tickets.

Standard ticket purchases are ok.

I’ll update.

Billy Whizz
09-07-2019, 03:37 PM
I’ve flagged Season ticket privileges aren’t working for all to secure STH discount tickets.

Standard ticket purchases are ok.

I’ll update.

I’ve sent them an email on this too, KP
Thanks

Power
09-07-2019, 04:23 PM
I’ve sent them an email on this too, KP
Thanks

Nice one B ✅

BoomtownHibees
09-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Sorry for posting the same on 2 threads however I have just ordered my Arbroath tickets. Any idea how the mobile ticketing works? Got the print at home tickets but not sure how the mobile option works

Billy Whizz
09-07-2019, 05:13 PM
Sorry for posting the same on 2 threads however I have just ordered my Arbroath tickets. Any idea how the mobile ticketing works? Got the print at home tickets but not sure how the mobile option works

Presume save them to a file on your phone, scan at turnstile

allyh1bs
10-07-2019, 11:08 AM
Bought both Alloa and Stirling tickets in person this morning. Would it be unreasonable to expect more than one person working at the counter, when the club knows the online system isn’t working for ST holders? There was but a single, albeit calm, young lady left to deal with multiple complicated sales. The whole episode makes the club look bad, when the headline news is the improved arrangements with Ticketmaster.

Scouse Hibee
10-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Bought both Alloa and Stirling tickets in person this morning. Would it be unreasonable to expect more than one person working at the counter, when the club knows the online system isn’t working for ST holders? There was but a single, albeit calm, young lady left to deal with multiple complicated sales. The whole episode makes the club look bad, when the headline news is the improved arrangements with Ticketmaster.

The online system for ST holders worked for me last night, a bit clunky but it is or was working.

Power
10-07-2019, 12:26 PM
The online system for ST holders worked for me last night, a bit clunky but it is or was working.

Me too, eventually. I flagged a few things yesterday on my own experiences and today from others.

Terminology and wording to be clearer on site and how-to guides being created ✅

Scouse Hibee
10-07-2019, 12:47 PM
Me too, eventually. I flagged a few things yesterday on my own experiences and today from others.

Cheers KP.

BoomtownHibees
10-07-2019, 04:22 PM

Kieran can you ask that a link is added to the news articles that takes you to the e-ticketing site?

RoxburghHibs
10-07-2019, 04:46 PM

I thought Stirling was pay at the gate only?

Scouse Hibee
10-07-2019, 04:59 PM

It is he probably meant Alloa & Arbroath

staunchhibby
10-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Not showing print at home options.Any body help please

tamig
10-07-2019, 08:07 PM

Is the FF Lower shut for these games? I can’t book my own seats which are in there. The whole stand is greyed out.

Edit - just read the official site and see it is shut.

Power
10-07-2019, 08:43 PM
Kieran can you ask that a link is added to the news articles that takes you to the e-ticketing site?

Will push a reminder to the Comms team ✅

BoomtownHibees
10-07-2019, 09:15 PM
Will push a reminder to the Comms team ✅

Today’s update had one on it mate

Power
10-07-2019, 09:18 PM
Today’s update had one on it mate

Nice one.

Someone did ask me yesterday if still the same URL, I should’ve twigged.

staunchhibby
10-07-2019, 09:26 PM
Still can't see the print at home option

Eyrie
10-07-2019, 10:03 PM
Still can't see the print at home option

I think it was an option under delivery method.

john18722
10-07-2019, 10:11 PM
The site normally lets me automatically buy my own seat but for some reason I don’t have that option. Instead I have to click on the seat map and try to work out which dot is my seat. Anyone know if there is a way around this? II sit in the middle of the east. Thanks

Power
10-07-2019, 10:14 PM
The site normally lets me automatically buy my own seat but for some reason I don’t have that option. Instead I have to click on the seat map and try to work out which dot is my seat. Anyone know if there is a way around this? II sit in the middle of the east. Thanks

FF is closed for these matches then seats in East and West are open to all.

Might sit somewhere different myself.

Scouse Hibee
10-07-2019, 10:18 PM

If you read the official post only East and West are open so no seats are reserved for ST holders, first come first served for the two LC games.

john18722
10-07-2019, 10:22 PM
Fair enough, thanks. Think I’ll sit somewhere different for a wee change then.

allyh1bs
11-07-2019, 08:50 AM

Sorry - meant Alloa and Arbroath- I checked that Stirling is patg

Scouse Hibee
11-07-2019, 01:31 PM

Mobile ticketing not available for these two games.

Billy Whizz
11-07-2019, 01:49 PM

Sorry thought the PDF attachments sent, were able to be scanned at turnstile?

Scouse Hibee
11-07-2019, 01:56 PM

Ah maybe so mate, I just read on the official site that mobile app ticketing not available yet and not for these two games. Never thought about scanning the PDF. Just checked print at home and scan at turnstile is fine, just mobile ticketing not available.

Weir07
11-07-2019, 02:07 PM

Yes, you should still be able to do that, don't think the club has ever advertised that, the official line is to print off the ticket on an A4 sheet but I've scanned the barcode my phone before.

The mobile ticketing is the official endorsed version that will be rolled out by the club and ticketmaster at some point this season, which won't be ready for the two home League Cup home games.

BoomtownHibees
11-07-2019, 02:49 PM

No wonder I’m confused. This from the official site:

“Season Ticket cards will not be in use for these matches – all tickets will be in paper form (from the Ticket Office or print at home) and mobile ticketing (please note mobile ticketing is not currently available, we will confirm details in due course)”

Why mention that tickets will be in paper form and mobile ticketing but have in brackets that mobile ticketing is not currently available?

Scouse Hibee
11-07-2019, 04:12 PM
No wonder I’m confused. This from the official site:

“Season Ticket cards will not be in use for these matches – all tickets will be in paper form (from the Ticket Office or print at home) and mobile ticketing (please note mobile ticketing is not currently available, we will confirm details in due course)”

Why mention that tickets will be in paper form and mobile ticketing but have in brackets that mobile ticketing is not currently available?

Agreed it seems pointless to mention it then confirm it ain’t available.

Kojock
11-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Agreed it seems pointless to mention it then confirm it ain’t available.

I bought both Alloa and Arbroath tickets online this afternoon and it has let me add both to my Apple wallet.

BoomtownHibees
11-07-2019, 05:28 PM
I bought both Alloa and Arbroath tickets online this afternoon and it has let me add both to my Apple wallet.

When did you get this option, at time of purchase?

Scouse Hibee
11-07-2019, 05:30 PM

You’ve lost me, I have an iPhone do I also have an apple wallet?

Billy Whizz
11-07-2019, 05:35 PM

You should, if you haven’t, download from Apple store

tamig
11-07-2019, 06:38 PM

Its a stock app on the iPhone.

Scouse Hibee
11-07-2019, 06:42 PM
Its a stock app on the iPhone.

Cheers found it.

.Louise.
11-07-2019, 07:18 PM
I was told as I purchased my tickets yesterday that I wouldn’t be able to add them to my Apple Wallet as it wasn’t active yet when I purchased but others should be able to

Kojock
11-07-2019, 07:53 PM
When did you get this option, at time of purchase?

There was an option in the ticket purchase confirmation email sent. You could either print at home add to Apple Wallet or add to Google Pay. I added both tickets to the Apple wallet but printed at home as well just to make sure 😂

BoomtownHibees
11-07-2019, 07:59 PM
There was an option in the ticket purchase confirmation email sent. You could either print at home add to Apple Wallet or add to Google Pay. I added both tickets to the Apple wallet but printed at home as well just to make sure 😂

Ah that wasn’t an option when I booked so will print them at home. Don’t want to take a chance scanning the pdf from my phone

Steven79
12-07-2019, 10:52 AM
Ah that wasn’t an option when I booked so will print them at home. Don’t want to take a chance scanning the pdf from my phone

Request from the order history for the emails to be sent out again and the mobile ticket will be in the email.

Daydreamer
12-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Bought tickets for both games on Wednesday after I got back from Carlisle for the three of us and decided just to get them posted out. Paid the £1 postage on both sets of tickets. Tickets arrived this morning in the one envelope for both games.

Robbed out of a £1 :confused: :wink::wink:

BoomtownHibees
12-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Request from the order history for the emails to be sent out again and the mobile ticket will be in the email.

That worked perfectly. Thanks for that

tamig
12-07-2019, 12:12 PM
I was told as I purchased my tickets yesterday that I wouldn’t be able to add them to my Apple Wallet as it wasn’t active yet when I purchased but others should be able to

Just bought mine and its working fine now.

kaimendhibs
14-07-2019, 05:12 PM
Just bought ticket for the Alloa game and no season ticket discount applied[emoji24]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

SON OF PADDY
14-07-2019, 06:06 PM
Just bought ticket for the Alloa game and no season ticket discount applied[emoji24]

Bought three tickets for each game!
Two season ticket holders and one non season ticket holder,decided to pick them up at the ticket office.
Both season ticket where discounted,£9.00 OAP / £13.00 Adult and £15.00 non season ticket.

Get Ron on the case? 😉

Scouse Hibee
14-07-2019, 07:19 PM

Did you allocate them to each ST holder?

jeffers
14-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Did you allocate them to each ST holder?

Or possibly chose Adult instead of Adult STH when selecting a category of ticket ?

As an aside I was looking to buy two tickets and somehow use iPhones to scan them instead of print at home as my printer isn't the most reliable. Last season I scanned my own season ticket via Stocard. Does anyone know how to allocate two etickets to separate iPhones ?

Billy Whizz
14-07-2019, 07:42 PM
Or possibly chose Adult instead of Adult STH when selecting a category of ticket ?

As an aside I was looking to buy two tickets and somehow use iPhones to scan them instead of print at home as my printer isn't the most reliable. Last season I scanned my own season ticket via Stocard. Does anyone know how to allocate two etickets to separate iPhones ?

Go into your account and ask to resend the email, with the tickets you bought
Just send the email to the other fans who need the tickets/tickets, they can add it to their Apple wallet

jeffers
14-07-2019, 07:51 PM
Go into your account and ask to resend the email, with the tickets you bought
Just send the email to the other fans who need the tickets/tickets, they can add it to their Apple wallet

Nice one. Thanks a lot Billy.

Billy Whizz
14-07-2019, 07:54 PM
Nice one. Thanks a lot Billy.

No worries, did the same yesterday and sent it to someone
Just make sure they don’t download your ticket instead😄

tamig
14-07-2019, 09:51 PM
No worries, did the same yesterday and sent it to someone
Just make sure they don’t download your ticket instead😄

You can also save them to your own wallet then choose the share option in the wallet to send them via text, Whatsapp or whatever.

wallpaperman
17-07-2019, 05:54 AM
Just had a look at eticketing to get tickets for me and my daughter for Saturday.

The sales must be horrendous judging by the amount of dots available, especially in the most popular areas in the middle of the east and west stands. Whole swathes of sections with most seats available.

I doubt there can be more than a couple thousand shifted at this point. Not sure if the pricing really a factor, more the sluggish start to the season. Hopefully some shifted in next couple of days and decent sales in the day.

berwickhibee
17-07-2019, 06:08 AM
Just had a look at eticketing to get tickets for me and my daughter for Saturday.

The sales must be horrendous judging by the amount of dots available, especially in the most popular areas in the middle of the east and west stands. Whole swathes of sections with most seats available.

I doubt there can be more than a couple thousand shifted at this point. Not sure if the pricing really a factor, more the sluggish start to the season. Hopefully some shifted in next couple of days and decent sales in the day.

PATG will be popular on the day. We will have 6 or 7 thousand at the game.💚

Bill Milne
17-07-2019, 07:59 AM
Bought tickets for both games on Wednesday after I got back from Carlisle for the three of us and decided just to get them posted out. Paid the £1 postage on both sets of tickets. Tickets arrived this morning in the one envelope for both games.

Robbed out of a £1 :confused: :wink::wink:

My experience as well! Hibs must make a few bob from this minor scam!!

eastcoasthibby
17-07-2019, 08:26 AM
Ticketmaster are hopeless ...went online yesterday to try and get my seat for Saturday, was having problems so thought I will do it via Ticketmaster after waiting 11 minutes to get through, I asked them to try and get me my ST seat after a few minutes trying I was told it wasn't available, on asking what was near it, I was told nothing, that I could have the same row in the East seat numbers 1-13 and something like 170 - to whatever is the highest seat number. I said so are you telling me the east has no single seats available the only ones for sale are the sides ..yes was the answer, the call ended there. Online again and a bit of mucking about and low and behold I was able to buy my own seat about 15 minutes after being told by Ticketmaster it was available and on trying another few seats I could have bout bought this as well ...what the story with Ticketmaster that type of service awful and can't be what the club want the customer experience to be like !!!

mutley
17-07-2019, 09:16 AM
I got my ticket for the Alloa game while I was in collecting tickets for Elgin. Was a bit shocked to find that someone had already bought a ticket and is in my ST seat so i had to go for the seat behind it............. mumble grumble......I'll be keeping a beady eye on who that is and make sure they look after my seat.......... grumble moan, how dare some one take my seat, HURUMPH I'm in the huff now :na na:

Ronniekirk
17-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Presume save them to a file on your phone, scan at turnstile

Put them in your Wallet But the one on your phone where you hold things like boarding passes for flights and other stuff

Billy Whizz
17-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Put them in your Wallet But the one on your phone where you hold things like boarding passes for flights and other stuff

I’ve done that Ronnie, when I booked them on the 1st afternoon, this option wasn’t available

overdrive
17-07-2019, 09:45 AM
I got my ticket for the Alloa game while I was in collecting tickets for Elgin. Was a bit shocked to find that someone had already bought a ticket and is in my ST seat so i had to go for the seat behind it............. mumble grumble......I'll be keeping a beady eye on who that is and make sure they look after my seat.......... grumble moan, how dare some one take my seat, HURUMPH I'm in the huff now :na na:

It’ll probably be someone from the FF Stand which is shut for these games.

mim
17-07-2019, 10:04 AM

I had the same problem for the Arbroath game.
Got a seat a few rows back in Section 5, so no doubt will be pissing off another st holder.

kaimendhibs
17-07-2019, 10:34 AM

As an aside I was looking to buy two tickets and somehow use iPhones to scan them instead of print at home as my printer isn't the most reliable. Last season I scanned my own season ticket via Stocard. Does anyone know how to allocate two etickets to separate iPhones ?That's what I did [emoji1785][emoji1785][emoji1785]

Broken Gnome
17-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Just so I've got this new-to-me lark of buying tickets for kids all fully understood, am I right in saying it'll cost 23 quid for an adult season ticket holder and non-ST one year-old to go on Saturday?

Steven79
17-07-2019, 11:30 AM
Just so I've got this new-to-me lark of buying tickets for kids all fully understood, am I right in saying it'll cost 23 quid for an adult season ticket holder and non-ST one year-old to go on Saturday?

£16 if you purchase the family ticket option.

we are hibs
17-07-2019, 11:33 AM
PATG will be popular on the day. We will have 6 or 7 thousand at the game.💚Don't think it'll be near that. Be around 5k. About 5 alloa fans. Saturday was enough for me until the st.mirren game.

CMurdoch
17-07-2019, 11:39 AM
Don't think it'll be near that. Be around 5k. About 5 alloa fans. Saturday was enough for me until the st.mirren game.

I hate paying good money for guff games but after missing the Stirling game have crumbled and ponied up for this Saturdays game.
This is what addiction looks like!

hibbyfraelibby
17-07-2019, 01:17 PM
PATG will be popular on the day. We will have 6 or 7 thousand at the game.💚

Pay at what gate? They don't do PATG at ER you need to buy in advance or at the pod. Something they've done for years yet our fans moan like blazes if you have to do the same at away grounds

Broken Gnome
17-07-2019, 01:38 PM
£16 if you purchase the family ticket option.

Ah, found it, cheers.

Eyrie
17-07-2019, 05:53 PM
I'd be very disappointed if we only get 6000-7000 on Saturday after Hibs slashed the ticket prices. The club will have no reason to do that for us again next year.

Steven79
17-07-2019, 05:56 PM
Ah, found it, cheers.

The biggest pain is not being able to select what section you want to sit in the East with a family ticket.

Even when you select say 41 or 40 it always picks section 37 which is just silly.

B.H.F.C
17-07-2019, 06:03 PM
I'd be very disappointed if we only get 6000-7000 on Saturday after Hibs slashed the ticket prices. The club will have no reason to do that for us again next year.

I don’t think they have slashed them in comparison to similar games in the past? It’s the league cup group stage against lower league teams so simply doesn’t appeal to a lot of people.

Eyrie
17-07-2019, 06:17 PM
I don’t think they have slashed them in comparison to similar games in the past? It’s the league cup group stage against lower league teams so simply doesn’t appeal to a lot of people.

I can understand that for Arbroath on Tuesday as I won't make it since it means leaving work early and rushing to be there. But Alloa is on a Saturday at 3pm and is also the first home game of the new season.

The Harp
17-07-2019, 11:47 PM
With the FF being shut on Sat, went down to the ticket office earlier today (Wed) and got a ticket for the West stand for the Alloa game. Apologies to whoever normally occupies seat RR182 - I'll take good care of it. :)

Craigmount Hibs
19-07-2019, 07:56 AM
I can understand that for Arbroath on Tuesday as I won't make it since it means leaving work early and rushing to be there. But Alloa is on a Saturday at 3pm and is also the first home game of the new season.

And it's also the third Saturday in July, when many will be away on their summer hols.

BILLYHIBS
19-07-2019, 08:03 AM
ST holders have until 5.00 pm tonight to get their discount :confused:

Antifa Hibs
19-07-2019, 08:18 AM

They're inline with previous rounds of the cup at this stage and still more expensive than most. Even Hibs aren't daft enough to charge anymore than what they are for these games.

Got my ticket but can't be arsed TBH - can fully sympathise with anyone patching it. If I had a life i'd maybe consider that myself but I don't so.... :greengrin

BoomtownHibees
19-07-2019, 08:22 AM

So it’s ok for when you can’t make it but not for those who can’t tomorrow?

Brightside
19-07-2019, 08:44 AM
I’m a bit lost why it’s cheaper for a non ST holder to get a ticket for an adult and an under 18 for this game?! Hardly encourages ST loyalty. By all means put on cheaper tickets to get more people in but ST holders must be rewarded with the cheapest tickets.

Daydreamer
19-07-2019, 08:46 AM
Realistically we have only two chances to win a major trophy the League Cup is one of these two. After Arbroath winning there first two games and looking like three other teams will probably get the maximum points in the other sections we must win our remaining three games to finish on 11 points to get seeded in the next round and that's not a certainty as the yams can get 11 as well. All to play for as to miss a tricky tie in the next round eg Celtic or The rangers.

jst1875
19-07-2019, 08:50 AM
I’m a bit lost why it’s cheaper for a non ST holder to get a ticket for an adult and an under 18 for this game?! Hardly encourages ST loyalty. By all means put on cheaper tickets to get more people in but ST holders must be rewarded with the cheapest tickets.

i thought that a bit strange as well, £22 for myself and grandson,( both st holders ) but only £16 if i use the non st option :confused:

Steven79
19-07-2019, 08:56 AM

Yeah I couldn't understand that either, I purchased a family ticket as it was cheaper.

They don't even know their own prices by the looks of it as they are now saying it's £18 for the family ticket.

wookie70
19-07-2019, 09:24 AM
Yeah I couldn't understand that either, I purchased a family ticket as it was cheaper.

They don't even know their own prices by the looks of it as they are now saying it's £18 for the family ticket.

I think it is £18 for the family ticket non STH and £16 if you are STHs. That would be consistent with the 10% discount. Given it was £15 for the Dunfermline friendly that is pretty good for an adult and U18

Steven79
19-07-2019, 09:26 AM
I think it is £18 for the family ticket non STH and £16 if you are STHs. That would be consistent with the 10% discount. Given it was £15 for the Dunfermline friendly that is pretty good for an adult and U18

It only comes up £16 when you log in using an account that dosen't belong to a season ticket holder.

Brightside
19-07-2019, 09:30 AM

Yeh but you can’t use your own seats.

wookie70
19-07-2019, 09:37 AM
It only comes up £16 when you log in using an account that dosen't belong to a season ticket holder.

Might just be a typo in the News page on the Official site or they have made a mess of it and are charging £16 for non ST holders too. Either way it is a fair price even though St aren't getting the 10% discount we were promised

SideBurns
19-07-2019, 09:38 AM
I walked into the ticket office, said I was looking for 3 adults & 3 children so presumed that was 3 x family deals? She said yes, £48. No need to declare whether ST or non ST (as it happens, 5 of us have STs).

Eyrie
19-07-2019, 05:39 PM
So it’s ok for when you can’t make it but not for those who can’t tomorrow?

Midweek games are a problem for me due to work so I'll miss league matches as well, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. If you'll be there on Tuesday and want to criticise me for that, then fair enough.

My comment wasn't directed at those who have prior commitments tomorrow but at those who insist lower prices will be offset by a higher attendance.

BILLYHIBS
22-07-2019, 01:43 PM
I am sure the ST discount for the Arbroath game runs out 5.00 pm tonight as the main site got their dates mixed up as no discount will be available on the day of the game 23/7/19

Might be wrong???

BoomtownHibees
22-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Does anybody else’s individual tickets show the price of the full order on them??