PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN CONTINUE PARTNERSHIP WITH TICKETMASTER

RSS Bot
09-07-2019, 01:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10115)

Diclonius
09-07-2019, 02:00 PM
Ron's money being put to good work.

Good to see we finally have a solution to high-demand games - let's see if it works though! :wink:

Billy Whizz
09-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Does this mean you’ll be able to use your phone to scan your ticket?

BlackSheep
09-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Does this mean you’ll be able to use your phone to scan your ticket?

Thats what it sounds like... a good upgrade if it all works, one less card to worry about!! :)

Daniel 1875
09-07-2019, 02:11 PM
Good move the club are now facilitating phones at the turnstiles. Great to hear the club are making moves to (hopefully) improve the scramble for tickets for the high demand games too.

Sir David Gray
09-07-2019, 02:12 PM
How does the mobile season tickets work?

Billy Whizz
09-07-2019, 02:13 PM
How does the mobile season tickets work?

I’m presuming you’ll add it to your wallet, if you have an IPhone etc
All my boarding passes etc go there

Vault Boy
09-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Good stuff. It is a bit odd that football (as a whole) has been a bit behind the times when it comes to ticketing options. Positive to see this change.

Vault Boy
09-07-2019, 02:15 PM

Aye, I'd imagine they're also available to download on the Ticketmaster app.

Power
09-07-2019, 02:49 PM
Key highlights

✅ Mobile ticketing for matchday and season tickets (in addition to the traditional season ticket cairds - we’ll receive these this month)

✅ New scanners across every turnstile at Easter Road

✅ Improvements to the purchasing experience for high demand games, including an online queue management system integrated with the eTicketing site

✅ Enhanced seating map including ‘view from seat’ images

❗Mobile ticketing will be available for the upcoming Betfred Cup ties with Alloa Athletic and Arbroath. On sale at 4pm today.
⁉️NOTE for the two games above -
“Due to work being completed on upgrading the turnstiles around the ground, the Famous Five (Upper and Lower) and South (Upper and Lower, East side) will be closed for the match.

Hibernian supporters will be able to purchase seats in the West (Upper and Lower) and East Stands, with opposition supporters in the South Lower (West side).

As a result, there will be no seat reservation period for these two matches for Season Ticket holders, with all tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis. Season Ticket cards will not be in use for these matches – all tickets will be in paper form (from the Ticket Office or print at home), or mobile ticketing.”

Big_Franck
09-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Good news, if a little late. Dempster has had years to sort the farce that has been Hibs ticket sales for big games.

Interesting that it says we will now have an online queue management system. It has been a chaotic free for all for years.

Good news about the mobile option for season tickets, I'll definitely be using that. One less card to carry about. I'd expect there will be the odd glitch at the start but hopefully that's sorted in the betfred cup games.

dalkeith stu
09-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Good stuff. It is a bit odd that football (as a whole) has been a bit behind the times when it comes to ticketing options. Positive to see this change.

Guessing its not cheap and its only used once a fortnight!!

Brightside
09-07-2019, 04:45 PM

It’s worked for the last few seasons tbh.

Billy Whizz
09-07-2019, 04:59 PM
It’s worked for the last few seasons tbh.

It’s never worked for me Underscore, tried everything

Stuart93
09-07-2019, 04:59 PM
Interesting it mentions the introduction of queues online, wasn’t that what the circle of doom was meant to be?

BoomtownHibees
09-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Just ordered my Arbroath tickets. Any idea how the mobile ticketing works? Got the print at home tickets but not sure how the mobile option works

Renfrew_Hibby
09-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Do you think we will see St. Mirren tickets on sale before the end of the week?

PH91
09-07-2019, 05:47 PM
Interesting it mentions the introduction of queues online, wasn’t that what the circle of doom was meant to be?

Yes, that was supposed to be a queue. I imagine this change is irrelevant really, for the big games everyone will log on at the same time and some will get in and get a ticket and some won't, same as it has been for years.

Bristolhibby
09-07-2019, 05:52 PM

This. Went to two sporting games in the States last year (MlLS and a baseball game) and a rugby match in France earlier this year. All “tickets” were in my Apple Wallet.

Had my kids tickets on my phone as well. Just stood at the tyr style and scrolled through the tickets one by one.

J

Keith_M
09-07-2019, 05:54 PM
Hopefully the service at high demand games improves, as it was awful at times last season.

Bristolhibby
09-07-2019, 05:54 PM

Sounds like the circle of doom is just some online waiting room with no respect for the queue.

J

wookie70
09-07-2019, 06:12 PM
Good news, if a little late. Dempster has had years to sort the farce that has been Hibs ticket sales for big games.

Interesting that it says we will now have an online queue management system. It has been a chaotic free for all for years.

Good news about the mobile option for season tickets, I'll definitely be using that. One less card to carry about. I'd expect there will be the odd glitch at the start but hopefully that's sorted in the betfred cup games.

It's not sorted yet. We have heard of improvements before and the ticketing for big games got worse on the back of them. Hopefully it will be the end of the shambolic ticketing arrangements for high demand games but I'll wait to see. If the mobile ticket option works that would be a good enhancement and lots use this already without the safety of it being the accepted method

Arch Stanton
09-07-2019, 06:17 PM
Hmmm - just bought tickets for Alloa and was only given the Print at Home option - no mention of mobile!

And no View from Seat available at all that I could see.

Probably me missing the point, so can anyone else enlighten?

Fife-Hibee
09-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Just ordered my Arbroath tickets. Any idea how the mobile ticketing works? Got the print at home tickets but not sure how the mobile option works

Just screen shot the barcode’ worked for me in the past !

Billy Whizz
09-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Hmmm - just bought tickets for Alloa and was only given the Print at Home option - no mention of mobile!

And no View from Seat available at all that I could see.

Probably me missing the point, so can anyone else enlighten?

Think you can use the attachment at the scanner

basehibby
09-07-2019, 06:54 PM
Personally I hate TicketMaster because of their legalised touting scams.