PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | ALLOA ATHLETIC AND ARBROATH

RSS Bot
09-07-2019, 01:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10114)

NthCarolinaHibs
09-07-2019, 03:34 PM
Any help on what I'm doing wrong here,getting this on e ticketing and am STH,trying to get Alloa and Arbroath tickets ..one for each game .There are errors on the page
Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your membership is allowed to. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed.

greenlad
09-07-2019, 03:36 PM
Any help on what I'm doing wrong here,getting this on e ticketing and am STH,trying to get Alloa and Arbroath tickets ..one for each game .There are errors on the page
Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your membership is allowed to. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed.

I'm getting the exact same. Assuming its the same for everyone.

Power
09-07-2019, 03:36 PM

I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong.

I’ve flagged Season ticket privileges aren’t working for all to secure STH discount tickets.

I’ll update.

NthCarolinaHibs
09-07-2019, 03:39 PM
I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong.

I’ve flagged Season ticket privileges aren’t working for all to secure STH discount tickets.

I’ll update.Cheers for that..

NthCarolinaHibs
09-07-2019, 03:53 PM
My membership status on my account shows 'none'...although payments being taken out my bank account by V12..status mibby needs to be tweeked..

Billy Whizz
09-07-2019, 03:54 PM
Working now for me

Power
09-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Fix put in and being monitored.

Any problems tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk are here, including moi.

NthCarolinaHibs
09-07-2019, 04:22 PM
Got tickets for both games now, ta..membership still showing as 'none'??

berwickhibee
09-07-2019, 05:45 PM
Family ticket £16 for an adult and under 18.👍👍💚💚💚 well done hibs.

murray26
09-07-2019, 05:55 PM
Family ticket £16 for an adult and under 18.👍👍💚💚💚 well done hibs.

Totally agree.. it’s about time Hibs encouraged parents to take there kids who aren’t to bothered but could be dragged along at the right prices 😊💚

Keith_M
09-07-2019, 06:36 PM
Totally agree.. it’s about time Hibs encouraged parents to take there kids who aren’t to bothered but could be dragged along at the right prices 😊💚

Like the Family section in the FF Lower?

Fifty quid for a child, not to be sniffed at.

:-)

Scouse Hibee
09-07-2019, 07:03 PM
Working now for me

Not working for me can’t select our own seats

DTS
09-07-2019, 07:04 PM
Not working for me can’t select our own seats

As it states in the article no seat reservation as only two stands open

Scouse Hibee
09-07-2019, 07:18 PM
As it states in the article no seat reservation as only two stands open

Yeah I get that but our seats are still available yet it will only let me click on one out of the three.

3pm
09-07-2019, 07:24 PM
Yeah I get that but our seats are still available yet it will only let me click on one out of the three.

Not through an iPad per chance?

Scouse Hibee
09-07-2019, 07:43 PM
Not through an iPad per chance?

On laptop, persevered and eventually got it to work using google chrome, very clunky though. Got all six tickets in our own seats for both games so happy now.