PDA

View Full Version : PATG Tonight?

BegbieHSC
09-07-2019, 09:35 AM
Hey,

Sorry if this has been already covered. Anyone know if there is PATG tonight? I meant to pick up from the ticket office before leaving, but I've just seen that they're no longer on sale online, so assume that what's left has been returned.

Cheers

h18eeynick
09-07-2019, 09:58 AM
Yes on official CUFC site that tickets available for home and away fans at the game . £10 for adult and we are in the Pioneer stand

BegbieHSC
09-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Yes on official CUFC site that tickets available for home and away fans at the game . £10 for adult and we are in the Pioneer stand

Quality - thanks.

h18eeynick
09-07-2019, 01:53 PM
Update for everyone. I went a walk past Carlisle stadium at lunchtime with my dogs and ticket office shuts at 5 pm. Took a toddle down again after taking the dogs home as only live about ten minute walk away and ticket office was upstairs so I wouldnt leave the dogs . Good news is that tickets will be sold from the Pioneer ticket office from 6.30 but is the one at the far end of the stand rather than normal ticket office half way along. Warning though - only one girl with a laptop will be on duty ( info from a very helpful staff member ) and they want your name, address and postcode so takes a few minutes per ticket.

SouthMoroccoStu
09-07-2019, 02:18 PM
Considering they only wanted to give us 200 tickets to start with this is some turnaround

Bristolhibby
09-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Update for everyone. I went a walk past Carlisle stadium at lunchtime with my dogs and ticket office shuts at 5 pm. Took a toddle down again after taking the dogs home as only live about ten minute walk away and ticket office was upstairs so I wouldnt leave the dogs . Good news is that tickets will be sold from the Pioneer ticket office from 6.30 but is the one at the far end of the stand rather than normal ticket office half way along. Warning though - only one girl with a laptop will be on duty ( info from a very helpful staff member ) and they want your name, address and postcode so takes a few minutes per ticket.

Name & address before selling you a ticket, and only one girl, what could possibly go wrong?

J

H18 SFR
09-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Name & address before selling you a ticket, and only one girl, what could possibly go wrong?

J

Do they sell steak Bridies?

Billy Whizz
09-07-2019, 02:51 PM
Do they sell steak Bridies?

Do they not call them Pasties in England

h18eeynick
09-07-2019, 03:05 PM
Do they not call them Pasties in England

Yep no bridies here or pan loaves or even square sausage. Oh how I miss Scotland ! They also put bits of fat in the black pudding - nothing like Stornoway black puds. They are to die for with proper oat cakes on the side

Scouse Hibee
09-07-2019, 03:14 PM
Yep no bridies here or pan loaves or even square sausage. Oh how I miss Scotland ! They also put bits of fat in the black pudding - nothing like Stornoway black puds. They are to die for with proper oat cakes on the side

Plenty of square sausage (Lorne) in the parts of England I frequent. Got to agree about the black pudding though, I now hate the stuff with big chunks of fat in it.

h18eeynick
09-07-2019, 03:30 PM
Official Hibs statement confirms tickets can be bought at the pod but cash only