PDA

View Full Version : Betfred £12/£6/£3

King Cosell
08-07-2019, 06:10 PM
That's Hearts' prices for Dundee Utd & Cowdenbeath, hope we do the same. Around 5000 at Montrose & Arbroath 2 years ago, be nice to see more bums on seats this year.

Eyrie
08-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Hibs are leaving it very late to sell tickets. Still no announcement.

Power
08-07-2019, 06:46 PM
Noticed the club have communicated there should be ticket news this week.

Season ticket cards are being issued shortly - there’s been changes to the ticket operation (access, scanners ticket printing etc) at the club.

Keith_M
08-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Noticed the club have communicated there should be ticket news this week.

Season ticket cards are being issued shortly - there’s been changes to the ticket operation (access, scanners ticket printing etc) at the club.

I expect Hibs have to agree prices with the other clubs.

Steven79
08-07-2019, 10:25 PM
That's Hearts' prices for Dundee Utd & Cowdenbeath, hope we do the same. Around 5000 at Montrose & Arbroath 2 years ago, be nice to see more bums on seats this year.

Hearts announced their prices on the 10th of June and put them up for sale on the 13th of June.

If our prices aren't the same as them and other clubs I can see the crowds being pretty rubbish for both.

Hermit Crab
09-07-2019, 01:43 AM
Hearts announced their prices on the 10th of June and put them up for sale on the 13th of June.

If our prices aren't the same as them and other clubs I can see the crowds being pretty rubbish for both.

If our prices are anything like the £22 and £12 they charged us for Elgin at home in the SC last season I'll not be at these home games. Anything over £12 is a rip off for these group stage matches.

Actually, thinking about it these games should all be included on our season tickets instead of making ST's league matches only.

09-07-2019, 01:22 PM

Agree, surely it is more important to get as big a crowd as possible at these sort of games rather than trying to find the ticket price sweet spot to get maximum income. Ronnie! Get it sorted.

Steven79
09-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Agree, surely it is more important to get as big a crowd as possible at these sort of games rather than trying to find the ticket price sweet spot to get maximum income. Ronnie! Get it sorted.

You would think so! I really don't know why they are waiting this long to announce details and get them on sale.

southsider
09-07-2019, 01:31 PM
Aye, bring back the Cup Top Up.

RoxburghHibs
09-07-2019, 01:43 PM
If our prices are anything like the £22 and £12 they charged us for Elgin at home in the SC last season I'll not be at these home games. Anything over £12 is a rip off for these group stage matches.

Actually, thinking about it these games should all be included on our season tickets instead of making ST's league matches only.

Agreed £22 was too steep but ultimately this was the standard price, for that competition and round, and Hibs were powerless to reduce as Elgin did not agree to do so. There will be a standard price for the league cup group stages also (think it's £15 for an adult ticket going on other clubs) and if our opposition don't agree to reduce the prices then nothing Hibs can do.

As for including cup ties in our season ticket - no don't agree with that at all. This would cost Hibs a small fortune as we would still need to pay half the revenue to the away team with zero income. That would make no sense and is why ALL clubs in the UK stopped this a long time ago (20? 25 years ago?). The cup top up on the other hand is a good idea.

Season tickets are for the league competition only - simple as that.

brianmc
09-07-2019, 01:52 PM
Prices now up on the official site

RoxburghHibs
09-07-2019, 01:53 PM
Prices now up on the official site

£13 for season ticket holders and £15 for non-season ticket holders. Good that the club are giving season ticket holders a reduced price - so not bad. Put it this way it nearly costs as much to watch some pre-season friendlies.