PDA

View Full Version : CSCS Card

Zazu62
08-07-2019, 05:58 PM
Anyone on here know the easiest and cheapest way to get a cscs card? Do u have to get a certain pass mark for the exam?

Scouse Hibee
08-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Anyone on here know the easiest and cheapest way to get a cscs card? Do u have to get a certain pass mark for the exam?

Need to score at least 47/50 in the exam

Purple & Green
08-07-2019, 06:27 PM
What kind of card you looking for? And have you had one before? You have to do a touchscreen test which is dependent on the grade of CSCS card you are looking for?

Purple & Green
08-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Need to score at least 47/50 in the exam

Are you sure that’s right? My recollection from my last test was you had to get a certain amount right in each section dependent on the grade you are applying for - the questions are different for a general labourer as opposed to a managers card.

Scouse Hibee
08-07-2019, 06:34 PM
Are you sure that’s right? My recollection from my last test was you had to get a certain amount right in each section dependent on the grade you are applying for - the questions are different for a general labourer as opposed to a managers card.

Pretty sure for a basic card you take The Health, Safety and Environment test, which you need to take to get your CSCS card, is 45 minutes long, and during this time you’ll have to answer 50 multiple choice questions including case study and knowledge questions. The test is taken on a computer at a CITB-approved test centre and you need to arrive 15 minutes before your test begins.

GlesgaeHibby
09-07-2019, 07:38 AM

Read the book cover to cover. Most questions are easy and common sense, but a few that you wouldn't know unless reading the book. Can only get 3 or 4 wrong, but if you've read the book you should pass no probs.