Have the new season tickets been sent out

aljo7-0
07-07-2019, 09:27 AM

I am waiting on mine.

BoltonHibee
07-07-2019, 09:37 AM

No. They were sorting them out at the TO yesterday when I went in. Said they would be being sent out in a couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibbyradge
07-07-2019, 09:40 AM
I don't know

Billy Whizz
07-07-2019, 09:55 AM
Wonder what we’ll be using for the 2 cup home games?

hfc rd
07-07-2019, 09:59 AM
Wonder what we’ll be using for the 2 cup home games?

Just noticed that the two home cup games have been removed from the ticketing website.

Scouse Hibee
07-07-2019, 10:44 AM

Not yet, the new card blanks only arrived at the TO earlier in the week so will take them a while to print details on them all.

Sir David Gray
07-07-2019, 11:01 AM
Hibs announced on Thursday that they had received the season tickets and they'll be issued later this month.

traceyhibs
07-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Tickets for the cup games will be paper tickets. We will have in time for the Newcastle game.

tamig
07-07-2019, 02:47 PM
I’ve been on holiday so might have missed something. Is there a reason for the existing cards not being updated? Unless you’ve changed seat of course.

Steven79
07-07-2019, 02:57 PM
Tickets for the cup games will be paper tickets. We will have in time for the Newcastle game.

When will the prices be announced as Hearts have their tickets on sale for weeks?

traceyhibs
07-07-2019, 03:08 PM
When will the prices be announced as Hearts have their tickets on sale for weeks?

I’ll double check with the ticket office in the morning. We’ve also been waiting on new tickets for printing coming in as there have been some upgrades to ticketing and some still ongoing hence the delay.

traceyhibs
07-07-2019, 03:10 PM
I’ve been on holiday so might have missed something. Is there a reason for the existing cards not being updated? Unless you’ve changed seat of course.

Everyone getting a new Season Ticket this year. Some changes being made to ticketing to improve match day experience.

Steven79
07-07-2019, 03:51 PM
I’ll double check with the ticket office in the morning. We’ve also been waiting on new tickets for printing coming in as there have been some upgrades to ticketing and some still ongoing hence the delay.

I hope they have been paying attention to other clubs and what they are pricing rather than the usual £10 for kids as no other club are charging more than £6 for kids while Hearts are £3 and other clubs are letting them in for nothing.

Parents need to be encouraged to bring kids along to games.

Everyone getting a new Season Ticket this year. Some changes being made to ticketing to improve match day experience.

How will ticketing improve match day experience?