PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Newcastle Friendly?

I_Love_Latapy
05-07-2019, 12:26 PM
Anyone any idea when the tix for NUFC game go on sale & what arrangements will be for ST holders?

elevengoats
05-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Anyone any idea when the tix for NUFC game go on sale & what arrangements will be for ST holders?

When I e-mailed the tickets office about this, I got the following response:

"Tickets for this fixture are not on sale yet.
Usually, tickets go on sale around 2/3 weeks before the match is played. If you keep tabs on our website and social media accounts an exact date will be posted there nearer the time."

Steven79
05-07-2019, 02:46 PM

Usually, tickets go on sale around 2/3 weeks before the match is played. If you keep tabs on our website and social media accounts an exact date will be posted there nearer the time."

They are very slow to release tickets this season as the Alloa game is two weeks tomorrow and haven't even released prices while the likes of Hearts have been selling their tickets for weeks online.

I_Love_Latapy
05-07-2019, 03:16 PM

Thanks. I guess they’ve had other things to think about over the last couple of weeks.

Scouse Hibee
05-07-2019, 03:25 PM

The arrangement for ST holders is likely to be as normal, they will have a limited amount of time to purchase their own seat before it is released for general sale.

1875Sean
05-07-2019, 07:40 PM
I overheard someone say it’s going to be Newcastle’s under 23s that correct?

Billy Whizz
05-07-2019, 07:47 PM

I’d be surprised with the prices they are charging

DTS
05-07-2019, 08:49 PM

I doubt it as they have one game in Asia potentially a second, then us and one more game before the season starts. They’ll have a mixed squad the same way we will at Dunfermline tomorrow

Casey1875
05-07-2019, 08:55 PM

That's right, they released something the other day saying so.

Sir David Gray
05-07-2019, 09:17 PM

Newcastle's under 23s are playing the Hibs development team at East Mains on Monday 15th July but that is different to the match on Tuesday 30th July at Easter Road when both sides' first team will be playing.

That match is less than 2 weeks before the start of Newcastle's league season so there's no chance of them playing youngsters.

HH81
06-07-2019, 05:34 AM
Newcastle are promoting it as a first team fixture according to their website.

As about with the under 23's are playing in a different game.

Greenbeard
11-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Anyone heard anything yet? Ticketing site still says not on sale yet and advises to check on sale dates. But a "sale date" is not advertised in advance in my experience, unless maybe a tweet a couple of hours ahead. Would be helpful if a sale date could be posted a bit earlier. Or is not doing so a tactic to generate traffic to the site as folk have to check every day? Bit of a pain.

Billy Whizz
11-07-2019, 11:13 AM
Anyone heard anything yet? Ticketing site still says not on sale yet and advises to check on sale dates. But a "sale date" is not advertised in advance in my experience, unless maybe a tweet a couple of hours ahead. Would be helpful if a sale date could be posted a bit earlier. Or is not doing so a tactic to generate traffic to the site as folk have to check every day? Bit of a pain.

Wonder if we’re waiting on fans receiving their new season ticket cards

supermcginn
11-07-2019, 11:34 AM

Nope. Full squad

SteveHFC
11-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Newcastle have their tickets on sale.

Here’s Lucy!
11-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Nope. Full squad

And so it should be.

Stantons Angel
11-07-2019, 04:32 PM
The arrangement for ST holders is likely to be as normal, they will have a limited amount of time to purchase their own seat before it is released for general sale.

It may only be the two stands open again before our season starts as with the league cup games and ST holders will have to be quick if they want their own seats for that game.

Scouse Hibee
11-07-2019, 04:41 PM
It may only be the two stands open again before our season starts as with the league cup games and ST holders will have to be quick if they want their own seats for that game.

It may be but I believe plans are to open the whole ground.

elevengoats
15-07-2019, 10:23 AM
Has anyone heard any news regarding tickets?

scoopyboy
15-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Has anyone heard any news regarding tickets?

I was in at the ticket office a couple of hours ago getting League Cup tickets.

Guy next to me asked your question and the answer he got was in about a week!!!!!

Something to do with season tickets.

elevengoats
15-07-2019, 11:54 AM
I was in at the ticket office a couple of hours ago getting League Cup tickets.

Guy next to me asked your question and the answer he got was in about a week!!!!!

Something to do with season tickets.

Oh wow, so close to the game! Thanks for the update!