PDA

View Full Version : Auld Dickies 80th Birthday Bash!!

Fanforlife
29-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Been asked by his son Dougie to invite any regular travellers on the old I.E.C Hibs bus to Dickies Birthday Bash.Its not until December but he wants to get the approximate numbers a.s.a.p so as I've had contact from a few on here previously you can contact me at anytime for information etc.GGTTH

Flanny boy
29-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Hi cha I likely won't make it up but good to know the auld yin is still going strong. 80 eh where has the time gone pal

southern hibby
29-06-2019, 03:54 PM
Been asked by his son Dougie to invite any regular travellers on the old I.E.C Hibs bus to Dickies Birthday Bash.Its not until December but he wants to get the approximate numbers a.s.a.p so as I've had contact from a few on here previously you can contact me at anytime for information etc.GGTTH

Can you please ease send me the information as I would love to attend. My mate Gordon who used to go too ( doesn’t post on here ) May attend also but I’ll let you know when I get the info and ask him

GGTTH

Fanforlife
29-06-2019, 05:35 PM
Hi cha I likely won't make it up but good to know the auld yin is still going strong. 80 eh where has the time gone palHi Flanny.aye he is still a regular at Easter Road see him in East now &then.Got message from Dougie last night right out of the blue😂
Bash aint till December so perhaps situation may change for you,either way I will pass on your good wishes m8

Fanforlife
29-06-2019, 05:51 PM
Can you please ease send me the information as I would love to attend. My mate Gordon who used to go too ( doesn’t post on here ) May attend also but I’ll let you know when I get the info and ask him

GGTTHwill keep you posted regarding this m8

Fanforlife
29-06-2019, 05:56 PM
Andy74. Got your pm,unfortunately I cant seem to send you a reply hence this post.I will certainly keep you posted regarding this m8, hopefully a good few will be attending the man's 80th Birthday Bash. By the way it's Charlie here😂

Flanny boy
29-06-2019, 07:32 PM
Hi Flanny.aye he is still a regular at Easter Road see him in East now &then.Got message from Dougie last night right out of the blue😂
Bash aint till December so perhaps situation may change for you,either way I will pass on your good wishes m8

Yes please do cha i appreciate that, bless you pal

southern hibby
29-06-2019, 07:38 PM
will keep you posted regarding this m8

You Sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Many Thanks.

GGTTH

southern hibby
29-06-2019, 07:41 PM
Andy74. Got your pm,unfortunately I cant seem to send you a reply hence this post.I will certainly keep you posted regarding this m8, hopefully a good few will be attending the man's 80th Birthday Bash. By the way it's Charlie here😂

This isn't Charlie that ran the bus before Auld Dickie is it?

GGTTH

Fanforlife
29-06-2019, 09:00 PM
This isn't Charlie that ran the bus before Auld Dickie is it?

GGTTH
It is.😂

Fanforlife
29-06-2019, 09:03 PM
You Sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Many thanks

GGTTH👍😁Cheers m8.GGTTH

tricky
29-06-2019, 09:25 PM
A few of us from Porty ex IEC travellers in 90s would like to attend this

Fanforlife
29-06-2019, 09:28 PM
A few of us from Porty ex IEC travellers in 90s would like to attend this
That's really good to hear m8.As with replies above I will keep you posted regarding this. 😁

Fanforlife
01-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Update on birthday bash.latest information is that it's going to be in the Hibs club on either 7th of December or 14th of December.