PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren game

Garymcl
28-06-2019, 07:28 PM
Can anyone tell me when tickets go on sale to general public for first game of season got a crowd of people wanting to go but not season ticket holders and wanting to sit together knowing there will be a near sell out as usual for first game cheers :flag:

DarlingtonHibee
28-06-2019, 07:30 PM
Can anyone tell me when tickets go on sale to general public for first game of season got a crowd of people wanting to go but not season ticket holders and wanting to sit together knowing there will be a near sell out as usual for first game cheers :flag:

Snap

hibsboy07
30-06-2019, 11:13 AM
With the amount of season tickets sold,i can see the South being open for this game ggtth

NAE NOOKIE
30-06-2019, 11:38 AM
We usually get a good crowd on day one so I can see the south being open. Alternatively just buy tickets for the FF upper and 5 minutes before kick off head for the FF lower where I guarantee you'll get 5 or more seats together because it will be … A) the school holidays and half the FF lower are in Spain …. B) a bit too warm to take the bairns …. C) too wet to take the bairns :greengrin

Since452
30-06-2019, 11:45 AM
St Mirren will bring a good support through so looking at a great crowd to start the season

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-06-2019, 11:53 AM
Would be great to start the season with a full house.

Montford
30-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Well if they don’t sort out their e-tickets system then the crowd might not be as big as you wish
Thought I’d jump on and purchase St Mirren tickets
Doesn’t recognise my log in.. errors on page
Tried to look at st Mirren game without log in and page doesn’t load
After last seasons fiascos this is getting tiresome

Billy Whizz
30-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Well if they don’t sort out their e-tickets system then the crowd might not be as big as you wish
Thought I’d jump on and purchase St Mirren tickets
Doesn’t recognise my log in.. errors on page
Tried to look at st Mirren game without log in and page doesn’t load
After last seasons fiascos this is getting tiresome

Working fine for me. Make sure it’s the right link your using!
St Mirren tickets aren’t on sale yet, Hibs are still trying to sell Season tickets
Home Betfred Cup v Alloa isn’t on sale yet either

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/

Renfrew_Hibby
01-07-2019, 09:33 PM
Is this game definitely down for the Saturday? Trying to book the day off work and if i book the Saturday and then they move the game, it would be very hard for me to swap my days around.
Looking at the opening day fixtures i dont imagine that it would be a tv pick but then you never know.

green day
01-07-2019, 09:52 PM
Is this game definitely down for the Saturday? Trying to book the day off work and if i book the Saturday and then they move the game, it would be very hard for me to swap my days around.
Looking at the opening day fixtures i dont imagine that it would be a tv pick but then you never know.

Saturday 3 August 2019

15:00 Aberdeen Hearts
15:00 Celtic St Johnstone
15:00 Hibernian St Mirren
15:00 Livingston Motherwell
15:00 Ross County Hamilton

Sunday 4 August 2019

13:30 Kilmarnock Rangers

Cannae see ours moving

Big_Franck
02-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Working fine for me. Make sure it’s the right link your using!
St Mirren tickets aren’t on sale yet, Hibs are still trying to sell Season tickets
Home Betfred Cup v Alloa isn’t on sale yet either

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/

This is an issue every year but I do understand why Hibs delay putting individual match tickets on sale, as it stops the club from selling that seat as a season ticket. Surely there is an easy work around though. Why don't the club open up a couple of blocks in the south stand to Hibs fans for the first two home games against St Mirren and St Johnstone. Neither of those clubs are likely to sell more than 2 or 3 blocks in the South so it shouldn't be an issue.

BILLYHIBS
02-07-2019, 04:58 AM
Will there be somewhere near the Stadium I can park my helicopter?
😁

weecounty hibby
02-07-2019, 12:06 PM
This game is a nailed on sell out now I think. Huge excitement amongst Hibbies now