PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: KITS FOR KIDS!

RSS Bot
22-06-2019, 11:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10064)

Oscar T Grouch
22-06-2019, 12:23 PM
Would it not be a decent idea to have an additional option to donate what you can afford? Not everyone will be able to afford to pay for a full kit or even just a top but may still want to donate towards a top or kit.

hibby rae
22-06-2019, 12:48 PM
Would it not be a decent idea to have an additional option to donate what you can afford? Not everyone will be able to afford to pay for a full kit or even just a top but may still want to donate towards a top or kit.

Great idea.

BH Hibs
22-06-2019, 04:02 PM

You can donate whatever you want or can afford to the foundation directly.

tamig
22-06-2019, 04:58 PM
I’ve just clicked the link and got to the payment page. It looks like they want to deliver the strip to me but I thought this would just be picked up by the club and handed over to the Foundation. Anybody any idea how it works? They have a pending sale just now.

Nevi_SOL
24-06-2019, 12:05 PM

This is what I was thinking couldn’t afford to buy another full kit but would definitely put something towards it