PDA

View Full Version : The Foundation

Brightside
22-06-2019, 10:16 AM
A little reminder that the foundation will happily accept your donation if you don’t fancy having the logo on your new shirt. It will make a huge difference.

https://www.hiberniancommunityfoundation.org.uk/donate/famous-fivers-hibernian-community-foundation-10th-anniversary-appeal/10/credit-card

SouthMoroccoStu
22-06-2019, 02:10 PM
A little reminder that the foundation will happily accept your donation if you don’t fancy having the logo on your new shirt. It will make a huge difference.

https://www.hiberniancommunityfoundation.org.uk/donate/famous-fivers-hibernian-community-foundation-10th-anniversary-appeal/10/credit-card

Absolutely Underscore

I bought a plain top but made a £10 donation to the HCF online

£12.50 if you’re a uk tax payer with gift aid

Brilliant idea from Hibs

lyonhibs
22-06-2019, 03:16 PM
Will the shop be stocking kits both with and without logos out of interest ? Or online only?

I'm back all too briefly in early August so will be getting that sensual away top then. My preferred combo would be logo free kit plus donation.

The 90+2
22-06-2019, 03:17 PM
Will the shop be stocking kits both with and without logos out of interest ? Or online only?

I'm back all too briefly in early August so will be getting that sensual away top then. My preferred combo would be logo free kit plus donation.

Think it’s been said all strips are without the logo in shop with the chance to get it stamped on when you buy it.

Sir David Gray
22-06-2019, 03:20 PM

The tops are all being sold without the logo and if you want the logo you get it printed at the same counter as the name/number printer and pay the extra £5.

lyonhibs
22-06-2019, 03:26 PM
Think it’s been said all strips are without the logo in shop with the chance to get it stamped on when you buy it.

Get in.

SouthMoroccoStu
22-06-2019, 03:35 PM

That’s it exactly

You get the HCF printed on where they do the players names and numbers

tamig
22-06-2019, 05:01 PM
The tops are all being sold without the logo and if you want the logo you get it printed at the same counter as the name/number printer and pay the extra £5.

Not quite right. They had them with logos on this morning but they sold out pretty quickly.

hibbyfraelibby
23-06-2019, 05:44 PM
Is it still the Foundation that funds Hibernian Ladies?

Speedy
23-06-2019, 06:12 PM
Why aren't the logos going on the strips as a default?

hibbyfraelibby
23-06-2019, 07:30 PM
Why aren't the logos going on the strips as a default?

Because you cant take them off if you want a plain one...

Brightside
23-06-2019, 08:36 PM

Yes. Along with subs etc.

The 90+2
23-06-2019, 08:37 PM

Yep. Not sure why our official club doesn’t. Maybe that will become more evident in time now.

Saturday Boy
23-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Yep. Not sure why our official club doesn’t. Maybe that will become more evident in time now.

I’ve posted before, that, in my opinion, Laura Montgomery as head of Marketing at Hibs, while being chair of Glasgow City is a conflict of interest when it comes to growing the women’s game in Scotland.

The 90+2
23-06-2019, 08:44 PM
I’ve posted before, that, in my opinion, Laura Montgomery as head of Marketing at Hibs, while being chair of Glasgow City is a conflict of interest when it comes to growing the women’s game in Scotland.

Can’t really argue with that.

Just Alf
23-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Why aren't the logos going on the strips as a default?Wondered that as well, along with an option to pay extra to not have it (or to maybe have an extra wee badge in the middle of the chest or something)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The 90+2
23-06-2019, 08:55 PM
Wondered that as well, along with an option to pay extra to not have it (or to maybe have an extra wee badge in the middle of the chest or something)

Go against the principals of giving to a charitable cause?

zelda
24-06-2019, 12:31 AM
[QUOTE=Saturday Boy;5821520]I’ve posted before, that, in my opinion, Laura Montgomery as head of Marketing at Hibs, while being chair of Glasgow City is a conflict of interest when it comes to growing the women’s game in Scotland.[/QUOT

E]

Agree

Just Alf
24-06-2019, 04:54 PM
Go against the principals of giving to a charitable cause?Your probably right... I was thinking I quite like the top without the sponsor but then I can just imagine folks pointing at me if I had the strip but had paid to the charity anyway (as I'd want to do)... I'll just have to explain myself a lot :faf:

jacomo
24-06-2019, 06:24 PM

Hadn’t realised this. I think it’s outrageous to be honest.

IMO she needs to cut her ties with one club or the other pronto.

JimBHibees
24-06-2019, 06:40 PM

Why her job at Hibs will be marketing of the whole club and not really involved in the women's side? As far as I know Hibs FC don't really financially support the womens team. Maybe I am wrong but sure I read that here.

Saturday Boy
24-06-2019, 07:23 PM
Why her job at Hibs will be marketing of the whole club and not really involved in the women's side? As far as I know Hibs FC don't really financially support the womens team. Maybe I am wrong but sure I read that here.

That may be the reason why Hibs don’t have the Ladies team in-house.

Although the Community Foundation sponsorship thing this season might help with their funding.

jacomo
24-06-2019, 07:30 PM

The Foundation was supporting the ladies.

Anyway, it’s a clear conflict of interest.

hibbyfraelibby
24-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Yes. Along with subs etc.

So basically the Ladies are by a roundabout route benefiting from the shirt sponsorship deal. Talk about keeping it in the family😁

green day
24-06-2019, 07:56 PM
The Foundation was supporting the ladies.

Anyway, it’s a clear conflict of interest.

Eh?

She works for Hibs, a mens professional team.

She is heavily involved in Glasgow City, a womens amateur team in her own time.

If she worked for another professional team then I would understand your point.

Complete non issue, unless you can explain further.