PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: 2019/20 FIXTURES ANNOUNCED

RSS Bot
21-06-2019, 08:10 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10062)

Hermit Crab
21-06-2019, 08:12 AM
Wednesday night away to Ross County in December... :rolleyes:

2 away games at Xmas...:rolleyes:

CentreLine
21-06-2019, 08:34 AM
That is some run of games we have in December. Will have a huge bearing on how the season pans out. And once again the plum derby at Christmas goes to................?

What have Hibs ever done to the people who run our game?

calumhibee1
21-06-2019, 08:35 AM
That is some run of games we have in December. Will have a huge bearing on how the season pans out. And once again the plum derby at Christmas goes to................?

We had the Xmas/NY derby the season just past?

patlowe
21-06-2019, 08:42 AM
We had the Xmas/NY derby the season just past?

Yep, pretty sure it alternates each year.

The 90+2
21-06-2019, 08:46 AM

Surely it’s easier to play the big games consecutively hopefully coming off a good run? Easier to get yourself up for it rather than having Hamilton the game before?

Steven79
21-06-2019, 09:37 AM
The league have ****ed up the fixtures yet again.

We have 17 at home and 16 away before the split but if the top half is the same as last year then we are due Rangers, Aberdeen & Killie at home which would put us on 20 home games.

The livingston games should be the other way round so we not only have an even split but also a home game around Christmas.

GloryGlory
21-06-2019, 09:42 AM
The league have ****ed up the fixtures yet again.

We have 17 at home and 16 away before the split but if the top half is the same as last year then we are due Rangers, Aberdeen & Killie at home which would put us on 20 home games.

The livingston games should be the other way round so we not only have an even split but also a home game around Christmas.

So potentially we could be away three times to one of The Rangers, Aberdeen or Killie? That'll go down well, as I expect those teams to be in the mix with us for Europe.

Steven79
21-06-2019, 09:43 AM
So potentially we could be away three times to one of The Rangers, Aberdeen or Killie? That'll go down well, as I expect those teams to be in the mix for Europe.

I've not checked their fixtures to see what the other top 5 are like for home and away fixtures but yeah potentially yes we could.

Things like this could easily be avoided if they just put a bit of thought into it.

marinello59
21-06-2019, 09:52 AM
So potentially we could be away three times to one of The Rangers, Aberdeen or Killie? That'll go down well, as I expect those teams to be in the mix with us for Europe.

Good games to look forward to surely. If we want to challenge for Europe etc then these are the fixtures we should all be looking forward to, all to play for and massive emotional investment attached. It’s what makes fitba great.
Too many feartys on here . Oh, we can’t play Killie or Rangers or Aberdeen to close together, they’re a bit good. The season hasn’t started yet, I’m hoping they are all runnng scared of us by that point.:greengrin

:hibees:hibees:hibees

Bangkok Hibby
21-06-2019, 10:01 AM
Good games to look forward to surely. If we want to challenge for Europe etc then these are the fixtures we should all be looking forward to, all to play for and massive emotional investment attached. It’s what makes fitba great.
Too many feartys on here . Oh, we can’t play Killie or Rangers or Aberdeen to close together, they’re a bit good. The season hasn’t started yet, I’m hoping they are all runnng scared of us by that point.:greengrin

Well said sir!

Steven79
21-06-2019, 10:05 AM
I had a quick look at the fixtures and it's because the games against Aberdeen are reversed from last season (Where they had to come down to Easter Road for a third time) so we will likely have to go to Aberdeen 3 times this season as they will be due 3 home games after the split and are only scheduled to have Rangers & Killie.

All the other teams fixtures work out fine in the top six.

So if the top six is the same as last season then...

Kilmarnock & Rangers at home.
Celtic & Hearts away and that third trip to Aberdeen.

That trip to Aberdeen will no doubt be Wednesday the 13th of May...

EI255
21-06-2019, 10:07 AM
Anyone know if its possible to get fixtures into a Google calendar?

Bristolhibby
21-06-2019, 10:29 AM
Yet again I’m stuffed at Boxing Day.

As someone who lives down South and comes up for the Christmas Boxing Day game, this is massively frustrating.

2019 - Away to Hearts
2018 - Away to the Huns
2017 - Away to Hearts
2016 - Home to Raith (on Christmas Eve, no Boxing Day game).
2015 - Away to Rangers

J

hibee_girl
21-06-2019, 10:51 AM

Sky sports website usually has the necessary links for calendars

GloryGlory
21-06-2019, 10:56 AM

Who says I'm feart of them? Just pointing out the practicalities. The split always turns out uneven home/away fixtures for someone. Well, someone not called Celtc or The Rangers, that is! :greengrin

calumhibee1
21-06-2019, 11:10 AM

https://www.skysports.com/hibernian-fixtures

Click add to calendar

Bobby's Cinema
21-06-2019, 12:15 PM
4 weeks between home games in August and October.
Was the same stop start feel the beginning of last season

24/08/2019
St. Johnstone (H)

21/09/2019
Heart of Midlothian (H)

28/09/2019

Celtic (H)

26/10/2019
Ross County (H)

NAE NOOKIE
21-06-2019, 12:15 PM
A 14 team top league with an 8/6 split would do away with this nonsense at a stroke.

Finish top 6 and you play a total of 36 games. Finish bottom 8 you play a total of 40 with a rule that you can only charge £5 admission for your last two home games to cover expenses in order to address the issue of not being able to put 20 games on a season ticket.

PH91
21-06-2019, 03:21 PM
4 weeks between home games in August and October.
Was the same stop start feel the beginning of last season

24/08/2019
St. Johnstone (H)

21/09/2019
Heart of Midlothian (H)

28/09/2019

Celtic (H)

26/10/2019
Ross County (H)

Hadn't picked up on that. It is because from end aug to start dec we play a,a,h,h,a,a,h,h,a,a,h,h. Anyone any idea why?

Scouse Hibee
21-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Yet again I’m stuffed at Boxing Day.

As someone who lives down South and comes up for the Christmas Boxing Day game, this is massively frustrating.

2019 - Away to Hearts
2018 - Away to the Huns
2017 - Away to Hearts
2016 - Home to Raith (on Christmas Eve, no Boxing Day game).
2015 - Away to Rangers

J

Do you not fancy Tynie or is just not getting a ticket that will stop you?

Tarrahib
21-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Do you not fancy Tynie or is just not getting a ticket that will stop you?
A lot us travelling fans can never get tickets for Tynie.No problem for Parkhead though.

Diclonius
21-06-2019, 05:01 PM
A 14 team top league with an 8/6 split would do away with this nonsense at a stroke.

Finish top 6 and you play a total of 36 games. Finish bottom 8 you play a total of 40 with a rule that you can only charge £5 admission for your last two home games to cover expenses in order to address the issue of not being able to put 20 games on a season ticket.

If you finished bottom 8 that would be a ****ing boring season.