PDA

View Full Version : Pre Season

Unseen work
20-06-2019, 06:53 PM
Though there should be a thread specifically about pre season/photos updates and the like

Kicked off today including a couple of new faces including the return of Scott Allan.

Slivka, Newell and Marciano allowed extra time off. Might just be me but Slivka appears to be a bit of a forgotten man with quite a few expecting him to move on?

Interesting to see Boyle is still the quickest in the sprint tests and youngster Josh Campbell won the yo yo test.

Does anyone know much about Campbell and if we will see him this season? A high energy centre mid is something we need after all.

WoreTheGreen
20-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Though there should be a thread specifically about pre season/photos updates and the like

Kicked off today including a couple of new faces including the return of Scott Allan.

Slivka, Newell and Marciano allowed extra time off. Might just be me but Slivka appears to be a bit of a forgotten man with quite a few expecting him to move on?

Interesting to see Boyle is still the quickest in the sprint tests and youngster Josh Campbell won the yo yo test.

Does anyone know much about Campbell and if we will see him this season? A high energy centre mid is something we need after all.

Old days up Arthur seat first day it was torture

Billy Whizz
20-06-2019, 06:58 PM

Did they do some running tests today?
Josh is a good prospect, spent Jan to May last season at Airdrie and did well
I’d expect him to go out on loan again

Unseen work
20-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Did they do some running tests today?
Josh is a good prospect, spent Jan to May last season at Airdrie and did well
I’d expect him to go out on loan again

Going by the Twitter yeah, appears he came out on top in the yo yo test which is one of the most football related types of fitness test.

Impressive him winning ahead of seasoned pros and I’m sure will have impressed Heckingbottom.

Billy Whizz
20-06-2019, 07:21 PM
Going by the Twitter yeah, appears he came out on top in the yo yo test which is one of the most football related types of fitness test.

Impressive him winning ahead of seasoned pros and I’m sure will have impressed Heckingbottom.
He’s a strong fit lad, with a great attitude

ben johnson
20-06-2019, 07:50 PM
Old days up Arthur seat first day it was torture
Used to walk my dog just shy of the summit of Arthur’s seat them drop down to Holyrood through the valley.
That far up on a real slope met Jim Jeffries putting Levein through his paces after his bad knee injury. Sports science indeed
CL looked tired and a little nervous and no portaloo with them.

H18 SFR
20-06-2019, 08:19 PM
Used to walk my dog just shy of the summit of Arthur’s seat them drop down to Holyrood through the valley.
That far up on a real slope met Jim Jeffries putting Levein through his paces after his bad knee injury. Sports science indeed
CL looked tired and a little nervous and no portaloo with them.

Sounds like the guy deserved a medal...

SquashedFrogg
20-06-2019, 08:48 PM
Sounds like the guy deserved a medal...

🤣