PDA

View Full Version : Hibs related Freudian Slips

Hibbyradge
20-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Have you ever done or said anything about a totally unrelated subject which betrayed that you were really thinking about Hibs?

I've just been getting frustrated at the Echo Dot in my bedroom. She's been stubbornly refusing to pay attention as I try to get her to play Radio 6 music.

After saying her name several times, I decided to increase volume until I realised that rather than shouting "Alexa" at the top of my voice, I was absentmindedly yelling. "Leeann".

:embarrass :hilarious

Clarence
20-06-2019, 11:00 AM
That is pretty radge.

CentreLine
20-06-2019, 11:03 AM
I had a big collection of Hibs programmes from the 60’s and 70’s, including Barcelona, Real Madrid, Third Lanark etc etc. About 35 years ago, just as my first marriage was getting to the end, my ex wife threw them all out, along with my collection of single 45s and a few other things I valued.

I wanted to say “Thank you darling, how thoughtful” but it came out as “what the f¥#% did you $**#ing do that for ya over hyped €¥*%” or something like that. I’m
So ashamed 😖

coco mc
20-06-2019, 06:51 PM
Was at a Scotland V Spain game about 5 years ago, and shouted that it was a Hibs ball when it went out for a shy ....easy mistake to make

Ringothedog
20-06-2019, 08:21 PM
Was at a Scotland V Spain game about 5 years ago, and shouted that it was a Hibs ball when it went out for a shy ....easy mistake to make

I have done that at Scotland games as well

StevesFamau5
20-06-2019, 08:27 PM

Did exactly the same at a recent game in Malaga. Ball went out for a corner. I yell 'Mon Hibs, this lot are pish' luckily only the wife could understand what I meant. She hasn't let it go though... 🙄

The 90+2
20-06-2019, 08:38 PM

Yeah me too.

wookie70
20-06-2019, 09:16 PM

I've done that at my laddies games and even watching fitba on TV