PDA

View Full Version : Media Possible Content to Cover Hibernian & SPFL Related (Feedback Appreciated)

GISALEGEND
19-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Evening folks hope we are well, currently looking at getting something new pieced together from a Hibs view that may extend to the full Scottish Premiership in terms of video/written content, I know that there are a few folk out there with their own stuff in terms of podcasts, reviews/previews etc. But wondered if this was something that would appeal to people at all and if so what elements would you like focused on that may not be included by others or done differently? As know it's a specific audience being targeted as it's Hibs fans and then a percentage of SPFL fans, but thought I'd ask as tried it before but thought I'd try again with pre-season & new season starting soon.

04Sauzee
19-06-2019, 05:59 PM
Evening folks hope we are well, currently looking at getting something new pieced together from a Hibs view that may extend to the full Scottish Premiership in terms of video/written content, I know that there are a few folk out there with their own stuff in terms of podcasts, reviews/previews etc. But wondered if this was something that would appeal to people at all and if so what elements would you like focused on that may not be included by others or done differently? As know it's a specific audience being targeted as it's Hibs fans and then a percentage of SPFL fans, but thought I'd ask as tried it before but thought I'd try again with pre-season & new season starting soon.
Not the top 20 is a great podcast and the boys that do it are very good and unbiased. I'd love something like that for Scottish football

Sammy7nil
20-06-2019, 06:26 PM
It is always good to ask, I very rarely listen to podcasts i am unlikely to listen. Not what you want to hear but better than no feedback. Good luck

GISALEGEND
26-06-2019, 03:54 PM
Not the top 20 is a great podcast and the boys that do it are very good and unbiased. I'd love something like that for Scottish football

Cheers for this sure can sort something out I'll go digging around for a few other football fans who know their Scottish Football & see if can materialise into something.

It is always good to ask, I very rarely listen to podcasts i am unlikely to listen. Not what you want to hear but better than no feedback. Good luck

Cheers Sammy see what happens of course.