PDA

View Full Version : Fixtures

vuefrom1875
18-06-2019, 02:26 PM
Apologies if already posted....when are they out?

04Sauzee
18-06-2019, 02:27 PM
Apologies if already posted....when are they out?

Friday early I think

vuefrom1875
18-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Friday early I think

I thank you 👍

Sean1875
18-06-2019, 02:42 PM
Friday early I think

:agree: 9am

bingo70
18-06-2019, 02:51 PM
Jambo mate was telling me Hearts have requested the first game of the season away from home again as they’re hosting some fireworks night for the festival.

Presumably means we’ll be at home first game of the season.

Apologies if that is common knowledge, I hadn’t heard that though.

04Sauzee
18-06-2019, 02:57 PM
I was expecting an away game first game of the season as been home to Partick and Motherwell the last 2 seasons

hfc rd
18-06-2019, 03:10 PM
Jambo mate was telling me Hearts have requested the first game of the season away from home again as they’re hosting some fireworks night for the festival.

Unless he is ITK, I think they are due the opening game of the season at home. Last two seasons, we’ve had the opening home fixture - Partick Thistle & Motherwell.

bingo70
18-06-2019, 03:14 PM
Unless he is ITK, I think they are due the opening game of the season at home. Last two seasons, we’ve had the opening home fixture - Partick Thistle & Motherwell.

He seem to think it was common knowledge that they had requested the first game away from home.

Don’t think he’s ITK at all.

hibbyfraelibby
18-06-2019, 03:32 PM

Rather suspect their request will fall on deaf ears given their likely opponents and TVs interest

Diclonius
18-06-2019, 03:35 PM
I reckon we're due an early derby.

bingo70
18-06-2019, 03:41 PM
Rather suspect their request will fall on deaf ears given their likely opponents and TVs interest

Seems to be the opening ceremony of the festival is being held at tynecastle this year, that must be what he was talking about.

Wasn’t aware there was such a ceremony but there you go!

The 90+2
18-06-2019, 04:10 PM

They like a wee league request to themselves to make extra money so extremely plausible.

theonlywayisup
18-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Seems to be the opening ceremony of the festival is being held at tynecastle this year, that must be what he was talking about.

Perfect location, to be honest. It's got a view of the castle, don't you know.

NC1875
18-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Perfect location, to be honest. It's got a view of the castle, don't you know.

And chips. Everybody loves chips

we are hibs
20-06-2019, 08:15 AM
Got a feeling we might get a boxing day trip to tynie or a Glasgow derby. See Amazon are showing all English premier league games that day so sky/bt will be wanting attractive games to show to replace those games.

Diclonius
20-06-2019, 08:21 AM
Got a feeling we might get a boxing day trip to tynie or a Glasgow derby. See Amazon are showing all English premier league games that day so sky/bt will be wanting attractive games to show to replace those games.

Tynecastle will be the game before the winter break as per tradition.

Sean1875
20-06-2019, 08:59 AM

Wouldn't surprise me. Have we not had a brutal run of big games in December for the last 2 years? Expecting more of the same.

CentreLine
20-06-2019, 09:19 AM

Hoping Rodders changes that in his new position. He ran up against a brick wall with the SFA for years trying to make it a fair year about for the Ne’er Day Derby. As it used to be in the good old days

we are hibs
20-06-2019, 09:41 AM

What tradition? The winter break has only been here for 3 season's. We've played hearts on boxing day before and it would be better then than the 30th or whenever. Don't know why they can't just play it on the 1st then start the winter break tbh

hibbyfraelibby
20-06-2019, 09:46 AM
Hoping Rodders changes that in his new position. He ran up against a brick wall with the SFA for years trying to make it a fair year about for the Ne’er Day Derby. As it used to be in the good old days

Nothing to do with the SFA. This is a wholly owned Donkeycaster SPFL shambles

CentreLine
20-06-2019, 11:11 AM
Nothing to do with the SFA. This is a wholly owned Donkeycaster SPFL shambles

Fair point. 😒

we are hibs
21-06-2019, 08:14 AM

We've hearts on boxing day and Livingston away as per tradition :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
21-06-2019, 07:44 PM

And Rovno will be singing at the closing ceremony ;)