PDA

View Full Version : Serbian player's leg break

Hibbyradge
17-06-2019, 09:53 PM
Did you see this incident in their u/21 game?

OMG it looked horrific.

Strangely enough, I'm not convinced the Austrian player should have been sent off.

hfc rd
17-06-2019, 10:17 PM

OMG it looked horrific.

Strangely enough, I'm not convinced the Austrian player should have been sent off.

Yep, it looked horrible and such a shame too for the lad

Hope he recovers well.

sambajustice
17-06-2019, 10:48 PM

OMG it looked horrific.

I thought it was a leg break too when I saw it but I'm sure they said on the tv it was something random like a sprained ankle.

Hibbyradge
17-06-2019, 11:24 PM
I thought it was a leg break too when I saw it but I'm sure they said on the tv it was something random like a sprained ankle.

Definitely a clean break.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7151385/RB-Leipzig-signing-Hannes-Wolf-suffers-horrific-leg-break-Austria-U21s-2-0-win-Serbia.html

JimBHibees
18-06-2019, 05:59 AM

OMG it looked horrific.

It was the Austrian player who broke his leg think his surname is Wolf and had recently signed for Salzburg. Serbian very unlucky to be sent off.

Hibbyradge
18-06-2019, 10:39 AM
It was the Austrian player who broke his leg think his surname is Wolf and had recently signed for Salzburg. Serbian very unlucky to be sent off.

Of course.