PDA

View Full Version : Thank You (Open Day)

HibsTalk
16-06-2019, 06:35 PM
On behalf of Hibs Talk, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who took the time to say hello today at the Hibernian Historical Trust Open Day. Had people who enjoyed the podcast and we had a good chat about Hibs and the pod, and folk who hadn't heard of it /listened before but were interested to find out more.

If you spoke to any of us today thanks, hope everyone had a great day and we might have an exciting ex-player interview coming off the back of today, so watch this space

at last 61
16-06-2019, 06:50 PM
On behalf of Hibs Talk, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who took the time to say hello today at the Hibernian Historical Trust Open Day. Had people who enjoyed the podcast and we had a good chat about Hibs and the pod, and folk who hadn't heard of it /listened before but were interested to find out more.

If you spoke to any of us today thanks, hope everyone had a great day and we might have an exciting ex-player interview coming off the back of today, so watch this spaceis his last name Weir by any chance

Hibbyradge
16-06-2019, 07:05 PM
is his last name Weir by any chance
I'm intrigued.

Give us another clue ...

:greengrin:

04Sauzee
16-06-2019, 07:10 PM
is his last name Weir by any chance

Not sure if you are being serious or if you are taking the Michael

Billy Whizz
16-06-2019, 07:10 PM
Not sure if you are being serious or if you are taking the Michael

It’s actually taking the Mickey😄

16-06-2019, 07:13 PM
Thanks Hibs Talk, I always enjoy listening.

How about a swear free version of the podcast so the kids can listen too? Not that there's loads of bad language, just the odd once or twice each time. You could put out an uncensored version and a censored one.

HibsTalk
16-06-2019, 07:30 PM
Thanks Hibs Talk, I always enjoy listening.

How about a swear free version of the podcast so the kids can listen too? Not that there's loads of bad language, just the odd once or twice each time. You could put out an uncensored version and a censored one.

I've been inconsistent with using the bleep track. I'm gonna crack down on the guys swearing but if they slip up it will be bleeped/muted for the season :)

16-06-2019, 08:17 PM
I've been inconsistent with using the bleep track. I'm gonna crack down on the guys swearing but if they slip up it will be bleeped/muted for the season :)

Brilliant, thanks. Keep up the good work.

Hibernian32
17-06-2019, 01:32 AM

Kinda shan that I want the uncensored version!

1van Sprou7e
17-06-2019, 08:37 AM
Enjoy the podcast but the two guys with the deep voices (don't remember their names) need to try and stop sounding so ****ing miserable all the time lol