PDA

View Full Version : Changing seat online

Valencia
12-06-2019, 01:16 PM
How do I do this?

Power
12-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Can’t be done on the ticketmaster portal V.

call 0844 844 1875 and select option 2 (calls cost 7p per minute, plus SAC) or send tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk an email.

Alternatively, the Hibernian Ticket Office in person.

Danderhall Hibs
12-06-2019, 01:47 PM

call 0844 844 1875 and select option 2 (calls cost 7p per minute, plus SAC) or send tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk an email.

Poor stuff in this day and age. Plus a premium rate number - why no “03” number to keep the cost down?

Cocaine&Caviar
12-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Poor stuff in this day and age. Plus a premium rate number - why no “03” number to keep the cost down?

Its 7 pence a minute...

Not exactly Babestation prices

Danderhall Hibs
12-06-2019, 03:37 PM
Its 7 pence a minute...

I wouldn’t know. It’s more than £0 though?

That and there’s no other option for those who don’t live next to the stadium to nip in during business hours when most folk are at work.

Cocaine&Caviar
12-06-2019, 03:47 PM
I wouldn’t know. It’s more than £0 though?

That and there’s no other option for those who don’t live next to the stadium to nip in during business hours when most folk are at work.

I'm based in Bonnyrigg, and phoned this week to get seats moved and it took 4 minutes - 28 pence.

If anything is worth moaning about, its the transaction and booking fees, not a 7p a minute line...

StevieC
12-06-2019, 05:17 PM
Its 7 pence a minute...

You are finished in less than 3 minutes on Babestation :greengrin

Ticketmaster have you hanging on for an hour, then disconnect you and make you start from the beginning again! I'm sure there was someone saying they spent about £40 in phone calls to Ticketmaster for tickets for a game last season. :rolleyes:

I agree with the previous post, these lines should be 01/02/03 numbers

Chuck Rhoades
12-06-2019, 06:10 PM

K,

Can’t make it into TO as working away. Have sent an email with my request this evening - any idea on when you think I can expect a reply?

Cheers

Power
12-06-2019, 06:11 PM
K,

Can’t make it into TO as working away. Have sent an email with my request this evening - any idea on when you think I can expect a reply?

Cheers

They were very sharp on emails yesterday, in and out, so hopefully tomorrow but always assume a couple of days.

Chuck Rhoades
12-06-2019, 06:12 PM
They were very sharp on emails yesterday, in and out, so hopefully tomorrow but always assume a couple of days.

Cheers

IrnBru22
12-06-2019, 08:14 PM
I called up yesterday to change my seat. Very easy and straight forward. the call lasted less than 1 minute so cost only 7p

Chuck Rhoades
13-06-2019, 11:30 AM

Sorted by 930am.

Superb service - highly recommend emailing, they will call you.

hibbysam
13-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Sorted by 930am.

Totally agree. I emailed the day it went live again, phones busy, TO queue busy, got a reply within 45 minutes confirming my seat moved to my first choice seat. Great service, and free.

Rattler
13-06-2019, 03:45 PM
I emailed them this afternoon to change seat as well - reply back within 10 minutes that it was all done.

Really good and speedy service from those in the Ticket Office!

kennyh
13-06-2019, 04:04 PM
I wanted to move our three seats, so had a look online, then emailed the club yesterday with 4 options and they replied very quickly and I got my #1 option confirmed back.

I was going to drive over to do it in person but after seeing there were quite a few options available for us after they opened sales up again I decided an email was the simplest way to do it and that's how it worked out.

Very efficient service from the Ticket Office

Power
13-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Sorted by 930am.

Nice one. I’ve been singing their praises recently. They’re very good and put large ticket suppliers customer service to shame.

Danderhall Hibs
13-06-2019, 06:14 PM
I'm based in Bonnyrigg, and phoned this week to get seats moved and it took 4 minutes - 28 pence.

If anything is worth moaning about, its the transaction and booking fees, not a 7p a minute line...

All 3 are worthy of a complaint as far as I’m concerned.

At least the TO seem to be on the ball so there’s a way to avoid it.