PDA

View Full Version : Bogdan

madjock9
11-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Apparently been released by Liverpool

Scouse Hibee
11-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Apparently been released by Liverpool

Yes was announced by Liverpool a few days ago.

McSwanky
11-06-2019, 02:40 PM
Shame, I was looking forward to seeing him at Murrayfield in July.

:duck:

Franck Stanton
11-06-2019, 04:37 PM
IF Rocky is leaving, could well see him back at Easter Road.

J-C
11-06-2019, 04:49 PM
Don't think he'll drop from around £20k to around £3k to come here, maybe go to Celtic if Lennon still likes him, they can afford his wages.

easty
11-06-2019, 04:54 PM
Don't think he'll drop from around £20k to around £3k to come here, maybe go to Celtic if Lennon still likes him, they can afford his wages.

He’s not getting £20k a week anymore. He’s getting nowt, and nobody is gonna give him what he was on at Liverpool.

04Sauzee
11-06-2019, 05:14 PM
He’s not getting £20k a week anymore. He’s getting nowt, and nobody is gonna give him what he was on at Liverpool.

Somebody will give him way more than 2k per week. In my opinion of course

worcesterhibby
11-06-2019, 05:46 PM
Somebody will give him way more than 2k per week. In my opinion of course

You're probably right, but you never know..he ended up not even being first choice keeper for us..that's not going to make his ability to get a lucrative contract any easier. I would also suspect he is will be very keen to be a first choice keeper, unless he has decided to settle for wages over sporting achievement. The teams most likely to offer him decent wages would be lesser EPL clubs and Championship clubs, but I doubt he would walk into any of them as first choice. If Rocky is away and we offer him the gloves, he might just opt for the safety of knowing and liking the club and getting to be no 1.

Since452
11-06-2019, 05:52 PM
Second best keeper I've seen in years at Hibs. Just a shame for him the he was in same squad as the best. I'd take him in a second if we could afford him.

mentalhibee
11-06-2019, 05:55 PM
Would like him back for next season especially after Marciano’s comments.

danhibees1875
11-06-2019, 05:55 PM
He can get more money at a team that will give him more games I would think. Unless we are on the verge of selling Rocky I can't see it happening.

Solid keeper, but for me I didn't have the belief he was going to pull off a "worldie" in the same way as Rocky did every few games. Although the last time I posted that Bogdan produced a masterclass in his next game.

Hibernian32
11-06-2019, 06:22 PM
I mind him saying around Christmas time in the EEN before rocky came back from injury he would be more than happy to extend his stay.

bigwheel
11-06-2019, 06:27 PM
Think Bogdan’s move was good for all
Parties ..got his confidence back and put himself back in the shop window. I suspect he will get a good Move and make much more money than we could ever consider ...wish him well.

It’s a great example that games and confidence change players - when I first saw him I looked on in horror. From away game in Greece onwards it was clear he was a top keeper ...