PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: 2019/20 SEASON TICKETS BACK ON SALE

RSS Bot
11-06-2019, 11:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10032)

NAE NOOKIE
11-06-2019, 11:56 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10032)

With nearly two months to go till the league kicks off and having already sold 11,500 STs we must be hopeful of reaching the magic 13,000 figure for the second season in a row … that would be magnificent :aok:

It would be even more magnificent if they all turned up on a Saturday :greengrin

04Sauzee
11-06-2019, 12:02 PM
With nearly two months to go till the league kicks off and having already sold 11,500 STs we must be hopeful of reaching the magic 13,000 figure for the second season in a row … that would be magnificent :aok:

It would be even more magnificent if they all turned up on a Saturday :greengrin
Did we sell 14k last year or was the with half seasons included?

Think we will be hard pushed to reach last seasons total but we won't be a million miles away

NAE NOOKIE
11-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Did we sell 14k last year or was the with half seasons included?

Think we will be hard pushed to reach last seasons total but we won't be a million miles away

Don't think we reached 14K mate. There wasn't much fanfare about the number of half STs we sold so I presume most were bought during the summer with only a few hundred, if that, at Christmas. Pretty sure our final total was nearer 13K than 14K.

Keith_M
11-06-2019, 12:11 PM
Sorry to be a dimwit but, is a ten year old a Child or Youth ticket?

It's OK, I finally found the categories.

Adult: 18-64
Senior: 65+
Youth: 12-17
Child: 2-11

Keith_M
11-06-2019, 12:12 PM
Don't think we reached 14K mate. There wasn't much fanfare about the number of half STs we sold so I presume most were bought during the summer with only a few hundred, if that, at Christmas. Pretty sure our final total was nearer 13K than 14K.

I think they announced 13,500 in August.

Diclonius
11-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Was thinking of moving seats but don't seem to be many better than what I have already. Considered moving back to the middle of the East but the season I went there a guy had a go at me because he didn't like my voice.

Scouse Hibee
11-06-2019, 12:26 PM
Was thinking of moving seats but don't seem to be many better than what I have already. Considered moving back to the middle of the East but the season I went there a guy had a go at me because he didn't like my voice.

Do you sound like Kenneth Williams 😂

iwasthere1972
11-06-2019, 12:50 PM
I think they announced 13,500 in August.

Announced on 17 July 2018 that sales were over 13K. I'm guessing that it was somewhere between 13K and 13.5K.

iwasthere1972
11-06-2019, 12:51 PM

Ooh matron.

One Day Soon
11-06-2019, 01:02 PM

You're not ****ing serious? Who was he, the acceptable voice police? Dickhead.

Diclonius
11-06-2019, 01:05 PM

He initially took exception to the fact that I would tell my Dad the Scottish (not English) scores and when challenged by me and my Dad (given he made no attempt to not hear them when read out over the tannoy) he then admitted he didn't like my voice and asked my Dad if he wanted to "take it outside". That was a few years ago, moved seats because I didn't want the hassle. Yup, absolutely ridiculous.

One Day Soon
11-06-2019, 01:09 PM
He took exception to the fact that I would tell my dad the Scottish (not English) scores and when challenged by me and my Dad (given he made no attempt to not hear them when read out over the tannoy) he then admitted he didn't like my voice and asked my Dad if he wanted to "take it outside". That was a few years ago, moved seats because I didn't want the hassle. Yup, absolutely ridiculous.

What an embarrassing knob. I hope your seat was taken by some ranting ****wit.

Keith_M
11-06-2019, 01:13 PM
He initially took exception to the fact that I would tell my Dad the Scottish (not English) scores and when challenged by me and my Dad (given he made no attempt to not hear them when read out over the tannoy) he then admitted he didn't like my voice and asked my Dad if he wanted to "take it outside". That was a few years ago, moved seats because I didn't want the hassle. Yup, absolutely ridiculous.

No, I objected because you had a squeaky voice.

Stop spreading lies.

JeMeSouviens
11-06-2019, 01:49 PM

To be fair (to the utter loonball), it's mostly not much effort to not hear anything intelligible from the tannoy. :wink:

hibby6270
11-06-2019, 01:54 PM

Infamy, infamy!! They’ve all got it infamy!! :wink::greengrin

JimBHibees
11-06-2019, 02:17 PM

Bit harsh the guy was only telling you what happened to him. :greengrin

Diclonius
11-06-2019, 02:47 PM
No, I objected because you had a squeaky voice.

Stop spreading lies.

Assuming you're not the same guy and that's in jest? Ranting/raving/swearing constantly I can understand but someone's actual voice is another thing entirely.

Speedy
11-06-2019, 07:21 PM
Ticket purchased. First time in a few years.

Keith_M
11-06-2019, 07:29 PM
Assuming you're not the same guy and that's in jest? Ranting/raving/swearing constantly I can understand but someone's actual voice is another thing entirely.

No, I don't usually scream at people, though I do hate squeaky voices.

In all seriousness, the guy sounds like a bit of a d1ck.

Diclonius
11-06-2019, 07:33 PM
No, I don't usually scream at people, though I do hate squeaky voices.

In all seriousness, the guy sounds like a bit of a d1ck.

I personally wouldn't describe my voice as squeaky so not sure exactly what the problem was!

I just mention the other results a lot more quietly now. :wink:

Gmack7
12-06-2019, 12:29 PM
I personally wouldn't describe my voice as squeaky so not sure exactly what the problem was!

I just mention the other results a lot more quietly now. :wink:

Are you joe pasquale

Anners
12-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Got my first season ticket just before the seat deadline - thank god for installments! Couple of quick questions if anyone is kind enough to answer?

Are you able to still move if you're a new applicant? I'm currently in the East corner, but is the view from anywhere in the East Stand good?

BILLYHIBS
12-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Pretty sure you have 7 days from yesterday to move without incurring a charge

I would say probably the more central the better to get a good view of both goalmouths

Available seats can be viewed online or by popping into the Ticket Office

Good luck!

Cocaine&Caviar
12-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Just got mine AA in the West Upper

Wee Scottie Dug
12-06-2019, 03:29 PM

Should be a great seat welcome to the AA club ...... Just be careful not to spill your drink on the poor blighters in the West Lower ..... :greengrin

HibbyAndy
12-06-2019, 04:28 PM
Im MM in the FF upper , Anyone know how far back that is ? I'm guessing near the top

04Sauzee
12-06-2019, 04:48 PM
Im MM in the FF upper , Anyone know how far back that is ? I'm guessing near the top

I'm in the FF upper no idea what row even although I have been sitting there for seasons. I'll find out when I get home

andybev1
12-06-2019, 04:51 PM
i think when I got my first east ticket right at the back and it was MM (I know you are in th famous five though).

We just got tickets for Liverpool v Napoli but the price of tickets in Liverpool end, behind goals (way at the back) were priced steep so i managed to get in with the Napoli fans to save some cash and get quite close to the pitch. Hope my partner can stop herself cheering Liverpool as she loves them and it is her frst game.

Cod Boy
12-06-2019, 04:53 PM

Did you give up decent seats I’m thinking of moving.

ajf
13-06-2019, 12:52 AM
I've just changed from pp (4th row from the back ) to ff ( 6th row from the front ) in the FF upper