PDA

View Full Version : Officially rated 3rd best in Scotland by the SFA.

The 90+2
11-06-2019, 10:21 AM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-sfa-rates-your-club-16498008

Based on first team, youth set up, finances and stadium. Gold standard for every aspect.

Renfrew_Hibby
11-06-2019, 10:36 AM
Imagine spending £15M on one stand only to have your stadium rated 'silver' yet our place is rated 'gold'.

supershotmo
11-06-2019, 10:49 AM
Hibs are rated 2nd. Rangers only a silver.

How do Celtic get a Platinum as they got the same amount of Golds as us.

overdrive
11-06-2019, 11:39 AM
Hibs are rated 2nd. Rangers only a silver.

How do Celtic get a Platinum as they got the same amount of Golds as us.

There was a further area of assessment not mentioned - location - Celtic got a platinum award for this for being based in Glasgow. Hibs were awarded silver for being based in Edinburgh :wink:

Since452
11-06-2019, 11:54 AM
This wont go down well on Kickback.

Barney McGrew
11-06-2019, 01:20 PM
Hertz ground only rated Silver.....so much for the super duper mega stand.

The Rangers rated silver for finance as well, which amazes me. How did they score that high? :cb

iwasthere1972
11-06-2019, 01:26 PM
I take it that we supporters also got gold and the Yams didnae.

Keith_M
11-06-2019, 01:26 PM

The Rangers rated silver for finance as well, which amazes me. How did they score that high? :cb

That was before they opened the new Changing Rooms and moved the Director's Box to the back of the stand.

I believe the rating is too high to even see now.

Antifa Hibs
11-06-2019, 01:42 PM
Imagine spending £15M on one stand only to have your stadium rated 'silver' yet our place is rated 'gold'.

Maybe ran out of vinegar for the chips that day?

Not In The Know
11-06-2019, 01:53 PM

TINYcastle will never be Gold as it cant even host a full competitive international due to the muppets placing their Meccano supports in the corners

Barney McGrew
11-06-2019, 02:06 PM
TINYcastle will never be Gold as it cant even host a full competitive international due to the muppets placing their Meccano supports in the corners

Damn those pesky rules about having seats that you can actually see the game from :greengrin

JohnMcM
11-06-2019, 02:54 PM
This thread is an absolute nonsense and should be deleted for it's child-like one upmanship and petty minded references to our pink chums and the confines within which they operate.

Everyone knows that a Jambo Silver Award is the equivalent of the rarest material known to man. It may be to you, merely a Silver Award but, to the Jambo mind, this Silver Awad will be akin to the yet to be discovered Silver of yet to be identified Alien Gods.

In a future you cannot imagine, this Silver Award to the Jambo will be placed upon the same lofty pedestal as the Maroon 1970 Rover 2000, the biggest most modern stadium without a view of the pitch, the nicest tree-lined piazza in the city, the longest free-standing opaque window in the world and yet to be seen views of Edinburgh Castle.

Do not be childish my Hibby friends, be envious, very envious of their gullibility.

:greengrin

Keith_M
11-06-2019, 03:03 PM
In a future you cannot imagine, this Silver Award to the Jambo will be placed upon the same lofty pedestal as....

Craig Levein's medal collection?

:dunno:

GreenCastle
11-06-2019, 03:46 PM
£16 million later and they still can’t get Gold for that death trap stadium.

Btw Hibs have been ahead of Hearts in criteria for several years as this is always listed on SFA website.

Hearts don’t even own their own training centre - so you can’t really take them seriously.

All big teams around the world have their OWN private training base - not something shared by the SRU, other sports, Heriot Watt students and general public who can use Oriam !!!

HoboHarry
11-06-2019, 04:25 PM
I suppose Sevco will be chuffed - they finally have another piece of silverware to show along side yon petrolheid cup thingy they won in their early years.....

Carheenlea
11-06-2019, 04:32 PM
£16 million later and they still can’t get Gold for that death trap stadium.

Btw Hibs have been ahead of Hearts in criteria for several years as this is always listed on SFA website.

Hearts don’t even own their own training centre - so you can’t really take them seriously.

All big teams around the world have their OWN private training base - not something shared by the SRU, other sports, Heriot Watt students and general public who can use Oriam !!!

They’ve got four dressing rooms though to our paltry two. Forever in their shadow.

JohnMcM
11-06-2019, 05:15 PM
Craig Levein's medal collection?

:dunno:

God Lod Almighty!

Q. How could I forget such a momentous item to include?
A. Perhaps, just perhaps, I thought that first I may see a Unicorn.

:greengrin

Phil MaGlass
11-06-2019, 05:22 PM
I read it as 2nd not 3rd maybe thread title could be changed?

jax67
11-06-2019, 05:25 PM
They’ve got four dressing rooms though to our paltry two. Forever in their shadow.

They need four, 96 first team players (allegedly) don’t you know.