PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN RED AND WHITE WINE ON SALE NOW

RSS Bot
04-06-2019, 11:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10013)

Baader
04-06-2019, 02:01 PM
A rich rounded red wine, our full-bodied Shriaz-Merlot (13% ABV)

Never heard of 'Shriaz'. Have we invented a new grape?!!

BILLYHIBS
04-06-2019, 02:55 PM
Aye like the black grape but green 😂

CMurdoch
04-06-2019, 03:09 PM
A massively underwhelming look to the product.
If they expect us to pay £12 for a £6 bottle of wine they need to at least make an effort with the label.

jacomo
06-06-2019, 07:50 AM

It’s the sort of badly written rubbish you’d expect from Hearts.

jacomo
06-06-2019, 07:52 AM
If they expect us to pay £12 for a £6 bottle of wine they need to at least make an effort with the label.

:agree:

Almost zero effort, looks very poor.

I’m all for backing the club but ‘generic fc’ plonk ain’t doing it for me.

06-06-2019, 09:22 AM

:agree: If you've tasted the stuff it's just nasty! Would toil to even put it in the £6 category.
Clearly an over priced, novelty item aimed at being an ornament as opposed to drunk and enjoyed.

Michael
06-06-2019, 09:27 AM
It’s the sort of badly written rubbish you’d expect from Hearts.

Stupid question, what's wrong with saying Shiraz?

Edit: Oh, I see it's spelt wrong

heretoday
06-06-2019, 12:35 PM
I rather have a Cabernet Sauzeegnon myself.:aok:

Austinho
06-06-2019, 07:50 PM
:agree: If you've tasted the stuff it's just nasty! Would toil to even put it in the £6 category.
Clearly an over priced, novelty item aimed at being an ornament as opposed to drunk and enjoyed.I don’t think it was made to be an ornament - it wouldn’t look out of place in a bargain bucket in the Spar.

Sammy7nil
06-06-2019, 08:01 PM
Clearly an over priced, novelty item aimed at being an ornament as opposed to drunk and enjoyed.

To be fair it is 13% so they must be doing something right. Probably hoping to shift a few for fathers day.

06-06-2019, 10:58 PM
To be fair it is 13% so they must be doing something right. Probably hoping to shift a few for fathers day.

Note to son if your reading. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CMurdoch
07-06-2019, 12:18 AM

I am no connoisseur but there is nothing worse on gods earth than nasty wine.
There is no excuse or need for the club to sell us such a product.
We want to support the club financially but no need to take the pi** or sell us the **ss for that matter :wink:.
Most of us are not fools and the rest should not be taken advantage of.

NRW_Hibbie
07-06-2019, 12:28 AM
The club could take a few lessons from Eden Mill about how to sell booze to the fan base. That first edition gin in the ceramic bottle was a thing of beauty. It was also outrageously overpriced but it was gobbled up by many on here (I bought two...). This wine looks like dug*****.

HibbyDave
13-06-2019, 09:06 PM
Just opened a bottle of the red wine. Mid table performance taste wise and not a wine I will ever buy again!
I think it would retail about £5.99 in an end bin.
I don’t know how to post a picture of the underwhelming label.