PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SEASON TICKETS: SEAT RELEASE INFORMATION

RSS Bot
03-06-2019, 06:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10009)

Power
03-06-2019, 08:51 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10009)

Key call outs from there.

- Seat renewal deadline: 5pm, Friday 7 June

- Exclusive window for FF Exec and FF Lower: Saturday 8 June – Monday 10 June

- Season tickets back on sale/moving period for all other STHs: 12pm, Tuesday 11 June

CMurdoch
03-06-2019, 09:17 PM
On yer marks.

Power, do you know how many folk in the FF lower were affected?

bingo70
03-06-2019, 09:25 PM
So this window isn’t for anyone that wants to move seats, only those effected by the changes to the famous five?

Onceinawhile
03-06-2019, 09:28 PM
So this window isn’t for anyone that wants to move seats, only those effected by the changes to the famous five?

Aye.

Frazerbob
03-06-2019, 09:33 PM
Good planning Hibs. Make moving day the day Scotland are playing in Brussels.

Power
04-06-2019, 06:15 AM
On yer marks.

Power, do you know how many folk in the FF lower were affected?

Will need to double check that - sizeable given the need to focus on supporting that group exclusively.

BILLYHIBS
04-06-2019, 07:01 AM
What is happening with FF Exec and FF lower that it gets priority?

Serious question been out of the country

Many thanks in advance

Steven79
04-06-2019, 07:03 AM
What is happening with FF Exec and FF lower that it gets priority?

Serious question been out of the country

Many thanks in advance

People are either getting moved because they don't have a child (FF Lower) or because of the price increase (FF Exec)

BILLYHIBS
04-06-2019, 07:07 AM
People are either getting moved because they don't have a child (FF Lower) or because of the price increase (FF Exec)

:aok:

Mikey
04-06-2019, 09:04 AM
I asked yesterday about availability for the FF Exec seats and was told it was unlikely I would get 4 seats together.

The child seat would be £475 too, and that's a bit steep for someone who's more interested in which shaped Haribo to have next than what's happening on the pitch! So we'll stay downstairs for now.

Steven79
04-06-2019, 10:18 AM
I asked yesterday about availability for the FF Exec seats and was told it was unlikely I would get 4 seats together.

The child seat would be £475 too, and that's a bit steep for someone who's more interested in which shaped Haribo to have next than what's happening on the pitch! So we'll stay downstairs for now.

It's not £475 for a child ticket in the famous five Exec.

Onceinawhile
04-06-2019, 10:20 AM

still a bit more expensive than the £50 downstairs!

Hoping there's going to be room for me and my two to move back and a bit more central once this happens.

NAE NOOKIE
04-06-2019, 10:42 AM
The fact that the FF executive seats are lumped in with the FF lower movers tells me that a lot of folk with STs for these seats last season aren't willing to pay the extra to sit there next season and who can blame them its a pretty big hike in price.

Considering the far larger crowds we get than we did a few years ago I'm surprised Hibs have gone down this route …. IMO they would have been better ripping them out and replacing them with ordinary seats. But I suppose Hibs thinking is that with bigger crowds there will be more demand for the posh seats, even if its from walk ups rather than ST holders. Whatever the case and as a fan whose natural go to position isn't to jump on every perceived mistake by the board I think its a pretty shoddy way to treat folk who have sat there for years and probably stuck with the club through relegation and the Championship years.

danhibees1875
04-06-2019, 12:57 PM
The fact that the FF executive seats are lumped in with the FF lower movers tells me that a lot of folk with STs for these seats last season aren't willing to pay the extra to sit there next season and who can blame them its a pretty big hike in price.

Considering the far larger crowds we get than we did a few years ago I'm surprised Hibs have gone down this route …. IMO they would have been better ripping them out and replacing them with ordinary seats. But I suppose Hibs thinking is that with bigger crowds there will be more demand for the posh seats, even if its from walk ups rather than ST holders. Whatever the case and as a fan whose natural go to position isn't to jump on every perceived mistake by the board I think its a pretty shoddy way to treat folk who have sat there for years and probably stuck with the club through relegation and the Championship years.

Are they not going to use them as part of a hospitality package offering? Whenever I've done hospitality it has seemed full and I think it generally sells well. Probably a better mark up to be made on selling game by game hospitality packages and so it's the best utilisation of the seats.

It's unfortunate that the stadium is generally busy and getting a "prime" (is there really that bad a seat inside ER?) seat is a bit harder the year they've implemented the change though.

seanshow
04-06-2019, 02:35 PM
to me that reads like existing ST holders in the west and east have a 12 hour period on Tuesday 12th to change seats, before they go back on general sale again.

Mikey
04-06-2019, 02:49 PM

That's interesting. I was told yesterday it would be.

Anyway, we've decided we're staying put for now.