PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TRIBUTES PAID TO STUART CROWTHER

RSS Bot
31-05-2019, 12:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10000)

brog
31-05-2019, 01:06 PM
Nice tribute, well done our club.

matty_f
31-05-2019, 01:15 PM
Nice tribute, well done our club.

It's a really nice tribute.

I contacted Stu years ago to offer help from a web design perspective as I had just signed up for a course and was hoping to get some experience. Despite my very limited ability, Stu brought me on board and while I wasn't able to do any technical stuff, he gave me a shot on the Back Four show on Leith FM, and got me writing match reports for the Under-19's for the club website.
I was fortunate enough to cover the double winning season and had a unique Hampden experience as part of that.
I definitely got exposure to some experiences that not only enhanced my love of the club, but also helped give my son (who was only a toddler at the time) a real connection with the club as well.

RIP Stu.

Danderhall Hibs
31-05-2019, 04:58 PM
It's a really nice tribute.

I contacted Stu years ago to offer help from a web design perspective as I had just signed up for a course and was hoping to get some experience. Despite my very limited ability, Stu brought me on board and while I wasn't able to do any technical stuff, he gave me a shot on the Back Four show on Leith FM, and got me writing match reports for the Under-19's for the club website.
I was fortunate enough to cover the double winning season and had a unique Hampden experience as part of that.
I definitely got exposure to some experiences that not only enhanced my love of the club, but also helped give my son (who was only a toddler at the time) a real connection with the club as well.

RIP Stu.

Seemed a great guy. Nice tribute from the club as well.

Stantons Angel
31-05-2019, 05:33 PM
A lovely trubute to someone who was forward thinking in what would enhance the experience of us Hibs supporters.

He spent a lot of time on his work for Hibs but never forgot his wife and family.

its not often that some one gets a tribute from both club and their supporters.

RIP Stuart, your vision lives on after you.