PDA

View Full Version : Jim Goodwin

Billy Whizz
29-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Likely to be appointed Dundee Manager in the morning
Done a great job at Alloa, surviving last season in the championship above Falkirk and Queen of the South

B.H.F.C
29-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Likely to be appointed Dundee Manager in the morning
Done a great job at Alloa, surviving last season in the championship above Falkirk and Queen of the South

Apparently he even had Alloa trying to play ‘the right way’ which is quite funny when you think of how he played the game.

Carheenlea
29-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Never liked him as a player, but he has been on sportsound a few times as a guest and comes across very well.

Billy Whizz
29-05-2019, 06:42 PM
Never liked him as a player, but he has been on sportsound a few times as a guest and comes across very well.

Wonder how many times he kicked Kenny Miller as a player, now has to manage him😄

CMurdoch
29-05-2019, 06:52 PM
Wonder how many times he kicked Kenny Miller as a player, now has to manage him😄

Kenny will be 40 before the year is out.
Don't know how much he will be playing.

The Modfather
29-05-2019, 07:18 PM
He’d be better off focussing on The Doves or a new solo album.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-05-2019, 08:08 PM
Apparently he even had Alloa trying to play ‘the right way’ which is quite funny when you think of how he played the game.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes

Billy Whizz
29-05-2019, 08:08 PM
Kenny will be 40 before the year is out.
Don't know how much he will be playing.

He’s got another year left on his contract

LancashireHibby
29-05-2019, 08:16 PM
He’d be better off focussing on The Doves or a new solo album.
He missed a trick when Jez and Andy formed Black Rivers.

Diclonius
29-05-2019, 08:20 PM
One of the best examples of someone who clearly has an on-field "persona" that is in no way reflective of how he comes across off it. Good luck to him.

Alloa have certainly had an eye for up-and-coming managers lately!

Scorrie
29-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Good move for Goodwin. I think he has the making of a really good coach. Always comes across well and has done a great job with Alloa

tamig
29-05-2019, 08:48 PM
One of the best examples of someone who clearly has an on-field "persona" that is in no way reflective of how he comes across off it. Good luck to him.

Alloa have certainly had an eye for up-and-coming managers lately!
Absolutely. Like someone else said, I’ve heard him on Sportsound a lot and he comes across as a very good guy with decent views on the game.

Seekyit
29-05-2019, 09:26 PM
He wasn’t a bad player IMO just a bit of a headcase. Remember one game at ER 7 or 8 years ago where he was bossing the game a bit then.... got sent off.

BS44
29-05-2019, 10:14 PM
I saw him in the centre of Glasgow after I had just arrivied back from a few days walking up north. I was carrying two bags, had a woolly hat on, unshaven, still wearing my walking clothes which were a bit grubby and I did look a bit disheveled. This was just a couple of months after St Mirren had beat Hearts in the League Cup so I wandered across to him to tell well done on beating that lot, before I got the chance to congratulate him he looked at me and said he had no spare change and he then buggered off double quick.

Jim Goodwin is a fud

matty_f
29-05-2019, 10:15 PM
I saw him in the centre of Glasgow after I had just arrivied back from a few days walking up north. I was carrying two bags, had a woolly hat on, unshaven, still wearing my walking clothes which were a bit grubby and I did look a bit disheveled. This was just a couple of months after St Mirren had beat Hearts in the League Cup so I wandered across to him to tell well done on beating that lot, before I got the chance to congratulate him he looked at me and said he had no spare change and he then buggered off double quick.

Jim Goodwin is a fud

:faf:

OxoHibby
29-05-2019, 10:24 PM

Maybe the right way for his side's is kick anything that moves or doesnt

JimBHibees
30-05-2019, 05:47 AM

Jim Goodwin is a fud

:not worth :faf:

Since452
30-05-2019, 07:07 AM
Interesting one for Dundee. Most Dundee fans at work are happy with that.