PDA

View Full Version : Your name on Official Strip

OfficialHSL
29-05-2019, 04:02 PM
We wrote to our Members recently telling them about a couple of initiatives planned for the coming months.

One in particular has caught the imagination of many fans, a tribute strip for members of Hibernian Supporters.

For the season 2020/2021 our Club will have an Official 3rd Strip which will incorporate the names of all of our fully paid Members at a given date (we are trying to extend this beyond 30th September 2019). While the design of this strip has yet to be confirmed you can see other Clubs’ examples attached below. Your name could be on our Official Team kit worn by our heroes.

It’s not too late to get your name on this historic strip. You can join by going to our web site at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk (http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk).

A number of our new recruits are joining with a normal £10 per month donation and making four one off donations between now and the end of September. The Club are doing what they can to extend the deadline with the Shirt Manufacturer to facilitate smaller one off donations. If you can pay the balance of the £225 by 30th September 2019 you will be a Founding Member and have your name on a Founding Members Board in the Stadium and incorporated in our Official Third Strip.

So why not be part of this historical moment and at the same time help our Manager in this summers transfer window.

Hibernian Supporters

Pagan Hibernia
29-05-2019, 04:16 PM
Great initiative in my opinion. I imagine it will be very popular and successful.

cant wait to see the shirt and the board.

OfficialHSL
29-05-2019, 04:27 PM
Great initiative in my opinion. I imagine it will be very popular and successful.

cant wait to see the shirt and the board.

Easter Rising

Thank you, sorry about the colour.

We know the Club will do their best to stretch the cut off point as far as possible to facilitate as many supporters as possible.

Hibernian Supporters

Hibbyradge
29-05-2019, 04:59 PM
It's a very good initiative and I'll definitely buy one of the strips if my name is on it.

However, is there a list of the names that will be included so that we can confirm that we've not been missed off?

OfficialHSL
29-05-2019, 05:21 PM
It's a very good initiative and I'll definitely buy one of the strips if my name is on it.

However, is there a list of the names that will be included so that we can confirm that we've not been missed off?

Hibby Radge

Yes, we will be producing a full list on our web site and inviting Members to check we have the List complete. We will do this monthly until the cut off point. We will also be emailing reminders.

Remember, we have a Refer a Friend incentive at the moment, what a great add on incentive.

Hibernian Supporters

Hibbyradge
29-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Hibby Radge

Yes, we will be producing a full list on our web site and inviting Members to check we have the List complete. We will do this monthly until the cut off point. We will also be emailing reminders.

Remember, we have a Refer a Friend incentive at the moment, what a great add on incentive.

Hibernian Supporters

Perfect, thanks.

Since452
29-05-2019, 05:35 PM
Wouldn't normally buy a strip but I'll buy this one

banchoryhibs
29-05-2019, 05:41 PM
This is another great initiative and I really look forward to seeing my name on the strip.
I've just encouraged my son to sign up too and I'm certain that he will be a "founding member" in time for his name to be on the strip!!

elevengoats
29-05-2019, 05:49 PM
Great initiative! Gave me one final push to do the donation and become a member. :)

CraigHibee
29-05-2019, 05:56 PM
Great idea, ive checked and i know I've reached that, im glad ive restarted monthly again as well as every little helps and all that

hibby6270
29-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Just a couple of questions to HSL.

I purchased shares directly from the club 2 or 3 years ago. Presumably that doesn’t preclude me from signing up to HSL as well?

Also would a single payment of £225 now, make me eligible to have my name on the Founders Board and the 20/21 3rd strip?

Tynie01011973
30-05-2019, 09:23 AM
just a couple of questions to hsl.

I purchased shares directly from the club 2 or 3 years ago. Presumably that doesn’t preclude me from signing up to hsl as well?

No

also would a single payment of £225 now, make me eligible to have my name on the founders board and the 20/21 3rd strip?

yes

Brummie_Hibs
30-05-2019, 09:29 AM
I'll make an additional payment if I can get my name on the front of the shirt - just under, or over, the badge. :aok:

Bangkok Hibby
30-05-2019, 09:41 AM
I'll make an additional payment if I can get my name on the front of the shirt - just under, or over, the badge. :aok:

Me too, great idea...I'll start the bidding for a prominent position with fifty quid.

GloryGlory
30-05-2019, 09:55 AM
We wrote to our Members recently telling them about a couple of initiatives planned for the coming months.

One in particular has caught the imagination of many fans, a tribute strip for members of Hibernian Supporters.

For the season 2020/2021 our Club will have an Official 3rd Strip which will incorporate the names of all of our fully paid Members at a given date (we are trying to extend this beyond 30th September 2019). While the design of this strip has yet to be confirmed you can see other Clubs’ examples attached below. Your name could be on our Official Team kit worn by our heroes.

It’s not too late to get your name on this historic strip. You can join by going to our web site at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk (http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk).

A number of our new recruits are joining with a normal £10 per month donation and making four one off donations between now and the end of September. The Club are doing what they can to extend the deadline with the Shirt Manufacturer to facilitate smaller one off donations. If you can pay the balance of the £225 by 30th September 2019 you will be a Founding Member and have your name on a Founding Members Board in the Stadium and incorporated in our Official Third Strip.

So why not be part of this historical moment and at the same time help our Manager in this summers transfer window.

Hibernian Supporters

I've paid a few small donations to HSL, but can I pay £225 in a oner before September and qualify?

NAE NOOKIE
30-05-2019, 10:07 AM
By the time the start of September comes I will only be at £130 which means I'll have to ante up £95 up front to get my name on that strip …. Its a bloody outrage :grr:

How do I make the payment :greengrin

Tynie01011973
30-05-2019, 10:07 AM
I've paid a few small donations to HSL, but can I pay £225 in a oner before September and qualify?

The £225 figure is the minimum you must have paid in total before the cut-off date.
If you have already paid some small donations previously,then you won't need to pay the full amount just the balance taking into account the amount previously paid.

BSEJVT
30-05-2019, 11:01 AM

I purchased shares directly from the club 2 or 3 years ago. Presumably that doesn’t preclude me from signing up to HSL as well?

Also would a single payment of £225 now, make me eligible to have my name on the Founders Board and the 20/21 3rd strip?

I will answer your questions for you

No

Yes

These are guaranteed correct answers

For others asking whether it is possible to top up past or current contributions to hit the hurdle the answer to this is yes, this is also guaranteed correct.

Visit Hibernian Supporters site, access you account and donate now

Simples!

GGTTH

One Day Soon
30-05-2019, 11:05 AM
Might be an idea to post a weblink to the site in this thread - repeatedly as it develops - to simplify the call to action as much as possible.

One Day Soon
30-05-2019, 11:10 AM
Hibby Radge

Hibernian Supporters

Where on the site is the Refer a Friend incentive? I've got three I'd like to refer.

Daniel 1875
30-05-2019, 12:07 PM
Where on the site is the Refer a Friend incentive? I've got three I'd like to refer.

If a friend signs up on the back of you referring them, they just need to email info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk and quote your name and email address and you'll both be entered in to the season ticket draw :thumbsup:

JXM73
30-05-2019, 12:09 PM
Anyone wanna refer me? We can be friends if you want lol

Since452
30-05-2019, 12:30 PM
Cool having my name on a Hibs strip but dont want to have to spend days with a magnifying glass trying to find it!

OfficialHSL
30-05-2019, 02:11 PM

hibby6270

In answer to your first question the answer is that you are not precluded and indeed if you feel so inclined you are most welcome to donate any shares you may not have a need for ( we are getting an increasin number of supporters doing this ).

The second answer is yes. It is also yes to any other supporter who chooses to follow. That can also be paid over a number of months as long as it is before the cut off point, yet to be confirmed.

Hibernian Supporters

OfficialHSL
30-05-2019, 02:15 PM
By the time the start of September comes I will only be at £130 which means I'll have to ante up £95 up front to get my name on that strip …. Its a bloody outrage :grr:

How do I make the payment :greengrin

Nae nookie

Log into your Members account via our web site. If you have forgotten your password just click the forgotten password button. From within this section you can make one off payments so you can increase your Francks balance over a number of months.

Do also remember we are running a "Refer a Friend" initiative at the moment and you can win serious Francks in that draw, which could take you to the required balance. Just a thought.

Hibernian Supporters

OfficialHSL
30-05-2019, 02:17 PM
As previously advised we had a successful experimental “Happy Scottish Cup” initiative earlier this week. It clearly stirred both Members and other supporters into action.
Over the course of the next few weeks we will be working with Members who have an interest in this to develop further ideas and initiatives to give Supporters the things they are asking for.
In the meantime we don’t want to stand still, so we are pleased to announce an extension of this initiative, with a couple of tweaks.
Once again we are asking every one of our existing Members/contributors to find just one other Hibee to join us in helping to give a little extra support to our Team.

To make that task a little easier here’s what we can do in return.

For every brand new supporter joining us between now and 5pm on Friday 7th June we will enter them into a simple draw ( first name out of a hat). The prize –a free Season Ticket for next year. If you already have one we can give you a £100 voucher to spend in the Hibs shop or alternatively credit your new Member Account with 1000 Francks.

For the existing Member/Donator who made that referral they too can earn a free Season Ticket or have a £200 voucher or 2000 Francks credited to their Member account if they already have a Season Ticket.

We are pleased to say that we have been able to support this initiative as a result of the generosity of an existing Hibernian 1875 Supporter who was lucky enough to win the Hibs Lotto. He wants to see our Membership grow from strength to strength and we are very grateful for his support. Please remember to just drop us an email when you have made or been the subject of a successful referral.

Remember, to join, go to www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk (http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/)

OfficialHSL
30-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Cool having my name on a Hibs strip but dont want to have to spend days with a magnifying glass trying to find it!

Since 452

You won't have to - you will know that it is there, and on our Founders Board, and on our Web site.

Hibernian Supporters

Bangkok Hibby
30-05-2019, 02:37 PM
Me too, great idea...I'll start the bidding for a prominent position with fifty quid.
The more I think about this the more I think it might be a moneyspinner

OfficialHSL
30-05-2019, 03:09 PM

Thank you for your suggestion.

Lot to think about with that one ?

Hibernian Supporters

StevieC
30-05-2019, 04:42 PM
Do also remember we are running a "Refer a Friend" initiative at the moment and you can win serious Francks in that draw, which could take you to the required balance. Just a thought.

I’ve been swithering (some may say dithering) for a while .. so if any of my friends see this and want to PM me with “refer a friend” in mind, feel free.

OfficialHSL
30-05-2019, 05:23 PM
I’ve been swithering (some may say dithering) for a while .. so if any of my friends see this and want to PM me with “refer a friend” in mind, feel free.

StevieC

What's there to think about - you know you can do it.

On a serious note, if you do decide to join please just drop us an email at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk letting us know who "referred" you.

Come on everyone, the Prizes have been donated to us by a very generous fellow supporter who wants to see us generate as many new Members as possible. Get on the phone, share the email or chat in the pub. All of this money is going to our Manager to improve the squad.

Hibernian Supporters

hibby6270
30-05-2019, 08:51 PM
yes

I will answer your questions for you

No

Yes

These are guaranteed correct answers

For others asking whether it is possible to top up past or current contributions to hit the hurdle the answer to this is yes, this is also guaranteed correct.

Visit Hibernian Supporters site, access you account and donate now

Simples!

GGTTH

hibby6270

In answer to your first question the answer is that you are not precluded and indeed if you feel so inclined you are most welcome to donate any shares you may not have a need for ( we are getting an increasin number of supporters doing this ).

The second answer is yes. It is also yes to any other supporter who chooses to follow. That can also be paid over a number of months as long as it is before the cut off point, yet to be confirmed.

Hibernian Supporters

Thanks to all for confirming.

Iggy Pope
31-05-2019, 10:38 AM
I'm too fat for cutting about in a club shirt these days but this will be the exception.
But you better spell Stephen right.

linlithgowhibbie
31-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Hi,

I have PMd you with a wee query!

Brian

Hibernian Supporters

Pagan Hibernia
31-05-2019, 12:52 PM
Can the club itself advertise and promote this? Or would that be seen as some kind of conflict of interest?

as the shirt will be an official product it surely makes sense and I would imagine there would be a huge upsurge in HSL membership as a result. Everyone’s a winner.

May21/05/16
31-05-2019, 03:02 PM
When is the top on sale is it the upcoming season

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tynie01011973
31-05-2019, 04:15 PM

Not available for next season,it will be the 2020/21 season that the top will be available
👍

OfficialHSL
31-05-2019, 04:17 PM

In about 12 months time.

Hibernian Supporters

May21/05/16
31-05-2019, 05:25 PM
In about 12 months time.

Hibernian Supporters[emoji106]

May21/05/16
31-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Not available for next season,it will be the 2020/21 season that the top will be available
[emoji106]Cheers

JXM73
01-06-2019, 07:50 PM
Donation sent, what's £225 these days lol

OfficialHSL
03-06-2019, 05:35 AM
Donation sent, what's £225 these days lol

Thank you for joining.

It would be great if you could provide one further bit of help by telling a friend and showing them how they can help their Club.

Do remember everyone that our incentive Campaign runs until Friday.

Hibernian Supporters.

Juniper Greens
03-06-2019, 07:22 AM
Thank you for joining.

It would be great if you could provide one further bit of help by telling a friend and showing them how they can help their Club.

Do remember everyone that our incentive Campaign runs until Friday.

Hibernian Supporters.

Hi HSL

After the Friday deadline, is there any chance you could post some summary stats on take-up over the past couple of months (when things appear to have kicked on) and maybe where it leaves us overall?

Thanks

OfficialHSL
03-06-2019, 05:32 PM
Hi HSL

After the Friday deadline, is there any chance you could post some summary stats on take-up over the past couple of months (when things appear to have kicked on) and maybe where it leaves us overall?

ThanksJuniper Greens

Yes of course.

The "Scottish Cup" initiative attracted 36 new Members and we included all of those into the draw. This current initiative has been slower but this may be due to the Season coming to an end. Please encourage as many as you can since the prizes of Season Tickets are equally attractive. Our next donation to the Club later this month should take us to the £800,000 level. In May we had 75 new Members.

Hope this helps.

Hibernian Supporters

JIm
03-06-2019, 05:43 PM

Funny I do to. I am not a member of HSL and haven't ever really considered joining for reasons I don't want to get in to.

Anyway I'm now tempted to sign up and sure plenty others like me will do too. The incentive of the strip is quite unique and fancy getting involved now.

OfficialHSL
03-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Funny I do to. I am not a member of HSL and haven't ever really considered joining for reasons I don't want to get in to.

Anyway I'm now tempted to sign up and sure plenty others like me will do too. The incentive of the strip is quite unique and fancy getting involved now.
Jim
We would love to have you join us. The Strip is only one of many initiatives we plan going forward. The biggest thing of course is that we are helping our Manager improve the team.

Hibernian Supporters

Pagan Hibernia
03-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Can the club itself advertise and promote this? Or would that be seen as some kind of conflict of interest?

as the shirt will be an official product it surely makes sense and I would imagine there would be a huge upsurge in HSL membership as a result. Everyone’s a winner.

Official HSL, can you answer this? Do the club intend to promote this initiative officially via its usual channels? Seems like a massive opportunity to add potentially thousands onto the membership.

OfficialHSL
04-06-2019, 05:32 PM
Official HSL, can you answer this? Do the club intend to promote this initiative officially via its usual channels? Seems like a massive opportunity to add potentially thousands onto the membership.

Easter Rising

Sorry for the delay in responding.

The short answer is yes. We have a meeting with the Club tomorrow to confirm in more detail the things that they will be supporting. Clearly they have a number of their own things in the pipeline so it is just a case of organising timetables etc.

Hibernian Supporters

Leithenhibby
07-06-2019, 11:56 AM
I'm too fat for cutting about in a club shirt these days but this will be the exception.
But you better spell Stephen right.

Steven, what could possibly go wrong!...😂💚

bigwheel
07-06-2019, 12:07 PM
I’m assuming it is first initial and then surname ??

Signed , Stephen Hagger. [emoji6][emoji6]

Kojock
07-06-2019, 12:42 PM
What if there are people with the same name, say 5 John Smiths for example. Will the name appear once or five times and if it’s the latter how will John Smith know what one is his 😂

Tiny_Tim
07-06-2019, 12:52 PM

Hibernian Supporters

Is this the same thing hearts done a few seasons back?

Since452
07-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Is this the same thing hearts done a few seasons back?

Not sure if they did it. Great idea though.

SouthMoroccoStu
07-06-2019, 02:36 PM
What if there are people with the same name, say 5 John Smiths for example. Will the name appear once or five times and if it’s the latter how will John Smith know what one is his 😂

lol

Very good question

I know of 3 hibs fans with my name!