PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SEAT RELEASE DEADLINE IN 10 DAYS!

RSS Bot
28-05-2019, 03:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9992)

wallpaperman
28-05-2019, 03:58 PM
Over 10k confirmed, excellent.

Sure there will be a late flurry in the lead up to the deadline as well.

HibbyAndy
28-05-2019, 03:58 PM
How does the swapping seat thingy work ? ..Take it you look at the online planner and if you see at seat that hasn't been renewed you phone up ?

Scouse Hibee
28-05-2019, 04:02 PM
How does the swapping seat thingy work ? ..Take it you look at the online planner and if you see at seat that hasn't been renewed you phone up ?

Yes there will be a period before they are put on general sale to allow existing ST holders to swap.

Jamesie
28-05-2019, 04:02 PM

From previous experience it's much better to turn up on the morning (last year it was the Saturday after the deadline) to effect a move rather than phone up - phones were ringing out.

HibbyAndy
28-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Yes there will be a period before they are put on general sale to allow existing ST holders to swap.

From previous experience it's much better to turn up on the morning (last year it was the Saturday after the deadline) to effect a move rather than phone up - phones were ringing out.

Thanks guys :aok:

Keith_M
28-05-2019, 05:28 PM

Surely this should be possible online.

If an era of 'smart' meters and 'smart' fridges, a smart ticket swap should be a dawdle to implement.

Speedy
28-05-2019, 05:48 PM
Does anyone know when they are released? i.e. after the 5pm deadline, what time do the seats show up online?

I'd like to buy a particular seat.

Billy Whizz
28-05-2019, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know when they are released? i.e. after the 5pm deadline, what time do the seats show up online?

I'd like to buy a particular seat.

It might be the following Monday

RossScott1991
28-05-2019, 06:06 PM
Got a email from hibs last Tuesday saying 4 month payment plan will be live by the end of the month, so waiting for that before I renew as I lost track of the last deadline!

Power
28-05-2019, 06:42 PM
Going on what I ken at the moment.

Seat renewal is by 5pm Friday 7th June.

Ticket Office have historically taken a couple of working days to get everything in place to take on moves and shakes (office closed).

It will be heavily communicated by the social media teams in advance but expect sales opening back up Tuesday 11th or Wednesday 12th.

Once I get concrete information I’ll get details out here & beyond.