PDA

View Full Version : Union Berlin exuberance

LancashireHibby
27-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Great example of #exuberance from Union Berlin tonight after they were promoted to the Bundesliga for the first time.

They were a top set of fans when we were over there for the friendly a few years ago, chuffed they’ve finally gone up. The derby with Hertha will be some atmosphere!

Hibrandenburg
27-05-2019, 09:17 PM
Great example of #exuberance from Union Berlin tonight after they were promoted to the Bundesliga for the first time.

They were a top set of fans when we were over there for the friendly a few years ago, chuffed they’ve finally gone up. The derby with Hertha will be some atmosphere!

I've been praying for this. Hopefully they can consolidate their place in BL1 and Berlin finally can develop a football culture.

lord bunberry
27-05-2019, 09:22 PM
I've been praying for this. Hopefully they can consolidate their place in BL1 and Berlin finally can develop a football culture.
Is there not much following for football in Berlin? I’ve often wondered why the Berlin teams never really mount much of a challenge in the German league. It’s such a huge city, you would think that people would be falling over themselves to put money into the teams based there.

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-05-2019, 09:44 PM
Couldnae win tonight though, bassas! 🤮

kaimendhibs
27-05-2019, 11:50 PM
Is there not much following for football in Berlin? I’ve often wondered why the Berlin teams never really mount much of a challenge in the German league. It’s such a huge city, you would think that people would be falling over themselves to put money into the teams based there.Union are a brilliant club. Fan owned, brilliant atmosphere. My German team. So pleased for them tonight
[emoji1038][emoji1038][emoji1038][emoji1038][emoji1038][emoji1038]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

hibby rae
28-05-2019, 08:05 AM
Is there not much following for football in Berlin? I’ve often wondered why the Berlin teams never really mount much of a challenge in the German league. It’s such a huge city, you would think that people would be falling over themselves to put money into the teams based there.

I went to see Dynamo Berlin a couple years back, the standard wasn't great but I think they are fourth tier or something. Looked like there were about 10000 there and the atmosphere was great.

Although I went into the Chemie Leipzig end as they wear green and white.