PDA

View Full Version : Surely a misprint !!!

vuefrom1875
24-05-2019, 09:38 PM
Metro today quote..."it does surprise me Craig's never won a trophy. He's an outstanding manager. He's been so good he has managed his country .Neil Lennon...beggars belief.....Aye right Neil!

iwasthere1972
24-05-2019, 09:42 PM
Metro today quote..."it does surprise me Craig's never won a trophy. He's an outstanding manager. He's been so good he has managed his country .Neil Lennon...beggars belief.....Aye right Neil!

Must be wrong as I recall him winning two trophies in the mid eighties putting the skids on Celtic and Aberdeen adding to their trophy count.

Deansy
24-05-2019, 10:38 PM

Won the league last October ..................

Joking aside, that line is a top-quality piece of sarcasm from Lennon - you can imagine his face as he was being interviewed ! Potter will be fuming as he'll see it for exactly what it is !

P.p.s - Bet the reporter that interviewed Lennon was pissin himself, too !!

superfurryhibby
24-05-2019, 11:04 PM
Won the league last October ..................

Joking aside, that line is a top-quality piece of sarcasm from Lennon - you can imagine his face as he was being interviewed ! Potter will be fuming as he'll see it for exactly what it is !

P.p.s - Bet the reporter that interviewed Lennon was pissin himself, too !!

Agree, Lennon taking the piss.

Crazyhorse
25-05-2019, 12:52 AM
Agree, Lennon taking the piss.

Would be happier if he is taking the pi-ss after the final...

Hibernia&Alba
25-05-2019, 03:24 AM
Must be wrong as I recall him winning two trophies in the mid eighties putting the skids on Celtic and Aberdeen adding to their trophy count.

Tragic story actually. He only managed to put skids in his breeks at Dens that day, as he hid in the toilets, so leaving his poor teammates to make a James Hunt of it without him.

Sir Albert still sends him a pack of bog roll every anniversary.