PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Belgium Vs Scotland Tickets

SouthMoroccoStu
22-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Hi there

Hoping this is acceptable to post on here

Looking for a bit of a favour. Would any hibees on this forum know anyone that can help with 2 tickets to Belgium vs Scotland (the away game) in June?

Had 2 sorted and been let down. Travel and accommodations all booked - just no match tickets.

Any help (or tickets) would be massively appreciated

Cheers

JeMeSouviens
22-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Belgian online ticketing here - https://belgianfootball.tickethour.be/seatingPlan.html?idProduct=265

Maybe worth a try if you can't get Scotland end. It's at the Roi Baudoin stadium which used to be Heysel. It's like Hampden, a tarted up old bowl, so the ends are crap for seeing the game.

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-05-2019, 03:31 PM
The Cat was always a gentleman for such requests. 👏

lyonhibs
22-05-2019, 03:41 PM
Hi there

Hoping this is acceptable to post on here

Looking for a bit of a favour. Would any hibees on this forum know anyone that can help with 2 tickets to Belgium vs Scotland (the away game) in June?

Had 2 sorted and been let down. Travel and accommodations all booked - just no match tickets.

Any help (or tickets) would be massively appreciated

Cheers

Just do what I've done for the 4th away trip, book home tickets as close to the TA (IN this case yellow) section as a "home" supporter

Frazerbob
22-05-2019, 04:56 PM
Away tickets are only available to SSC members and were due to be taken off sale last week. However poor sales meant they were still available the other day not sure if they’re still available. Around 3000 of our 4000 allocation sold. Home end is also not selling well. I suspect you’ll pick up tickets over there no problem.

Bristolhibby
22-05-2019, 04:56 PM
Not sure but think that you can still join the Supporters Club and buy official away tickets.

J

JimBHibees
22-05-2019, 05:02 PM
Away tickets are only available to SSC members and were due to be taken off sale last week. However poor sales meant they were still available the other day not sure if they’re still available. Around 3000 of our 4000 allocation sold. Home end is also not selling well. I suspect you’ll pick up tickets over there no problem.

What sort of crowd you expecting in Cyprus game? 25-30k? Hopefully Clarke appointment lifts a bit of interest.

Brummie_Hibs
22-05-2019, 05:16 PM
What sort of crowd you expecting in Cyprus game? 25-30k? Hopefully Clarke appointment lifts a bit of interest.
Hoping it'll hit at least 30k, with it being a summer Saturday and a new manager.

I'll predict 34k. Last week I would have said 22k.

lyonhibs
09-06-2019, 07:06 AM
Who's going to this then? Fly out in a couple of hours, really looking forward to it oddly.

Frazerbob
09-06-2019, 10:30 AM
Sitting on a plane in Geneva en route to Nice for the lassies’ game then head up to Brussels tomorrow afternoon. Good times!

MartinfaePorty
09-06-2019, 12:09 PM
Sitting on a plane in Geneva en route to Nice for the lassies’ game then head up to Brussels tomorrow afternoon. Good times!Fair play to you. I was thinking of doing that, but bit tight for cash this month. Train to Manchester tomorrow, fly to Charleroi then on to Brussels. Got a great looking apartment, right in the city centre for 7 of us.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

lyonhibs
09-06-2019, 02:12 PM
Currently having something called a lambic beer, which is delicious but I feel is a gateway beer to some more serious stuff later on...

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-06-2019, 02:17 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/10767661/What-on-earth-is-lambic-beer.html