PDA

View Full Version : Liam Henderson Chat

One Day Soon
22-05-2019, 07:44 AM
Apologies if this link to an interview has already been posted: http://www.espn.co.uk/football/italian-serie-a/12/blog/post/3807711/youre-not-in-scotland-now----why-liam-henderson-left-superpower-celtic-for-the-italian-second-division

I hope he keeps rising and rising. Great guy, cracking player and - of course - a Hampden hero.

Greencore
22-05-2019, 07:54 AM
I love that man.

yerauldda
22-05-2019, 08:14 AM
Big game for his team tonight.. first leg of the play-off semi final. Would love to see him in Serie A.

Can't remember a player with so much enthusiasm for football, what an attitude. I'd be surprised if he were ever to return to Easter Road but he'd be very welcome. Legend.

Since452
22-05-2019, 10:06 AM
Very talented player. His wee brother looks a player too

pollution
22-05-2019, 11:34 AM
What a positive attitude to life.

If he were my son I would be so proud of him!

3pm
22-05-2019, 12:05 PM
Very good.

Mibbes Aye
22-05-2019, 09:14 PM
Big game for his team tonight.. first leg of the play-off semi final. Would love to see him in Serie A.

Can't remember a player with so much enthusiasm for football, what an attitude. I'd be surprised if he were ever to return to Easter Road but he'd be very welcome. Legend.

First leg was 0-0,Henderson played the first hour.

Second leg on Sunday, in Pescara. I don’t know if away goals count in Serie B play-offs but if they do then Hellas Verona know that one goal means Pescara need two etc etc.

Jim44
23-05-2019, 07:53 AM
First leg was 0-0,Henderson played the first hour.

Second leg on Sunday, in Pescara. I don’t know if away goals count in Serie B play-offs but if they do then Hellas Verona know that one goal means Pescara need two etc etc.

Found this but don’t know if it is up to date :

In the promotion playoffs in Italy's Serie B (which do not necessarily occur in a given season), two-legged ties that are level on aggregate at the end of regulation time of the second leg go to extra time (away goals are not used); if the tie remains level after extra time, the team that finished higher on the league ...

danhibees1875
23-05-2019, 09:17 AM
Found this but don’t know if it is up to date :

In the promotion playoffs in Italy's Serie B (which do not necessarily occur in a given season), two-legged ties that are level on aggregate at the end of regulation time of the second leg go to extra time (away goals are not used); if the tie remains level after extra time, the team that finished higher on the league ...

So if at the end of extra time the tie is still level they'll just give Pescara the win as they finished higher up the table?

Never seen that happen before, but to be fair it does seem logical/ more fair than a penalty shootout.

JeMeSouviens
23-05-2019, 09:20 AM
Apologies if this link to an interview has already been posted: http://www.espn.co.uk/football/italian-serie-a/12/blog/post/3807711/youre-not-in-scotland-now----why-liam-henderson-left-superpower-celtic-for-the-italian-second-division

I hope he keeps rising and rising. Great guy, cracking player and - of course - a Hampden hero.

Good read - although they did miss something important in his backstory, no? :wink:

What a great attitude he has.

Here’s Lucy!
23-05-2019, 04:56 PM
You cannae beat a wee bit of Liam. :agree:

Pescarese
23-05-2019, 06:29 PM
So if at the end of extra time the tie is still level they'll just give Pescara the win as they finished higher up the table?

Never seen that happen before, but to be fair it does seem logical/ more fair than a penalty shootout.

That's how it works. By finishing higher Pescara go through if it's a tie after extra time, no away goals rule.

One Day Soon
23-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Good read - although they did miss something important in his backstory, no? :wink:

What a great attitude he has.

I have a serious, serious man crush for Liam Henderson. There's something infectious about his attitude and something special about how he plays.

Plus he delivered. Boy did he deliver. :cup:

JohnM1875
26-05-2019, 08:37 PM
Verona a goal ahead on aggregate with 15 mins left to play!

Could be heading through to the Serie A playoff final!

Onceinawhile
26-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Verona a goal ahead on aggregate with 15 mins left to play!

Could be heading through to the Serie A playoff final!

Who they up against if they go through?

JohnM1875
26-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Who they up against if they go through?

Citadella I believe. Who finished 7th

Onceinawhile
26-05-2019, 08:46 PM

Thanks.

Pescarese
27-05-2019, 08:21 AM

I'd been hoping for a Pescara win - my local team. But here's hoping Liam and Verona beat Cittadella easily. That maroon strip Cittadella wear is honking.

One Day
27-05-2019, 08:48 AM
What a positive attitude to life.

If he were my son I would be so proud of him!

Very level headed young man