PDA

View Full Version : Hsl

Ardenttwo
21-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Just joined HSL after getting an e-mail. Any of you guys got any views on this. Mentions something of getting my name on one of the strips

Tynie01011973
21-05-2019, 08:11 PM
Just joined HSL after getting an e-mail. Any of you guys got any views on this. Mentions something of getting my name on one of the strips

AGM 2019
I am writing to give formal notice of our intention to hold this years AGM on Sunday 19th May at Easter Road Stadium. I will write closer to the date to confirm exact time and location within the Stadium.

I would also like to take the opportunity to share with you the details of a couple of initiatives we have in hand.

Founders Board
The Club have kindly agreed to accommodate a display Board within the Stadium that would contain all the names of the founding Members of HSL. The Founding Members would be those donators who had paid their Membership fee in full by a given date, probably 30th September 2019. We would like this to be a very prestigious Board and with this in mind are looking for a sponsor who could help us produce a quality remembrance.

Official Strip
Again, the Club have kindly agreed to facilitate a special, and official, Club Strip dedicated to the Founding Members of HSL. The Clubs official 3rd Strip for season 2020/21 will include all the names of our Founding Members.

Membership Fee
It is our intention to propose an increase in our Membership Fee to take effect immediately following the deadline for our Founding Membership. It seems only fair that we recognise the huge contributions made by the many who have contributed to HSL since launch.

I will write again as soon as I have more information.

James Adie
Chairman

You need to have paid a minimum of £225 into HSL before the cut-off date (not yet been confirmed) to have your name included on the founders board and strip

👍

Ardenttwo
21-05-2019, 08:17 PM
AGM 2019
I am writing to give formal notice of our intention to hold this years AGM on Sunday 19th May at Easter Road Stadium. I will write closer to the date to confirm exact time and location within the Stadium.

I would also like to take the opportunity to share with you the details of a couple of initiatives we have in hand.

Founders Board
The Club have kindly agreed to accommodate a display Board within the Stadium that would contain all the names of the founding Members of HSL. The Founding Members would be those donators who had paid their Membership fee in full by a given date, probably 30th September 2019. We would like this to be a very prestigious Board and with this in mind are looking for a sponsor who could help us produce a quality remembrance.

Official Strip
Again, the Club have kindly agreed to facilitate a special, and official, Club Strip dedicated to the Founding Members of HSL. The Clubs official 3rd Strip for season 2020/21 will include all the names of our Founding Members.

Membership Fee
It is our intention to propose an increase in our Membership Fee to take effect immediately following the deadline for our Founding Membership. It seems only fair that we recognise the huge contributions made by the many who have contributed to HSL since launch.

I will write again as soon as I have more information.

James Adie
Chairman

You need to have paid a minimum of £225 into HSL before the cut-off date (not yet been confirmed) to have your name included on the founders board and strip

👍

I have paid the £225 does this make me a founder member

Tynie01011973
21-05-2019, 08:22 PM

Yes,if you check your HSL Account it will show you have more than 1875 francks and you can download your membership certificate

Leithenhibby
21-05-2019, 08:23 PM

It does indeed, welcome.
GGTTH 💚

CraigHibee
21-05-2019, 09:05 PM
i've re-joined again tonight

green day
21-05-2019, 09:53 PM
i've re-joined again tonight

Well done, hopefully one of many.

Wee Effen Bee
21-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Yes,if you check your HSL Account it will show you have more than 1875 francks and you can download your membership certificate

How do you check your account. I have had nothing to verify I’ve been paying £18:75 a month for yonks. I have emailed HSL numerous times but I never have received a certificate or any tangible proof of the monies I’ve shelled out. Cheers!

AugustaHibs
21-05-2019, 10:16 PM
Signed up for a tenner a month today. If every season ticket holder could spare ten pound a month we’d clear 1.5 million a season. Just imagine what that would do!

DaveF
21-05-2019, 10:31 PM
How do you check your account. I have had nothing to verify I’ve been paying £18:75 a month for yonks. I have emailed HSL numerous times but I never have received a certificate or any tangible proof of the monies I’ve shelled out. Cheers!

Go to their website and logon using the email address you started your subscription with. There is a password reset button if you need it. Once in you can see your payments.

I understand gocardless stopped sending email confirmations a while back hence no emails.

hibbydad
22-05-2019, 04:34 AM
You are right Cairney 11 if only

bigwheel
22-05-2019, 05:08 AM
Signed up for a tenner a month today. If every season ticket holder could spare ten pound a month we’d clear 1.5 million a season. Just imagine what that would do!

It would transform the squad ....[emoji122][emoji122]

Greencore
22-05-2019, 05:39 AM
But yet there is still no option to sign up with HSL once you've purchased a season ticket.

DaveF
22-05-2019, 06:05 AM
But yet there is still no option to sign up with HSL once you've purchased a season ticket.

It was a question I meant to ask at the AGM but forgot to.

Maybe HSL could respond to it here?

Ardenttwo
22-05-2019, 01:03 PM
Go to their website and logon using the email address you started your subscription with. There is a password reset button if you need it. Once in you can see your payments.

I understand gocardless stopped sending email confirmations a while back hence no emails.

How owe do you get into the website. ?

DaveF
22-05-2019, 01:06 PM
How owe do you get into the website. ?

Just search for hibernian supporters limited in Google.

Or go here https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/my-account/

PaulSmith
22-05-2019, 01:11 PM
Have to admit first time I’ve logged into the site in ages and I have 3887 Francks.. I assume that means that I am a founding member and will have my name on the top?!

DaveF
22-05-2019, 01:17 PM
Have to admit first time I’ve logged into the site in ages and I have 3887 Francks.. I assume that means that I am a founding member and will have my name on the top?!

I dunno about the francks thing but if you donated over 225 and you have the option to download a certificate, then yes you are in the club.

Tom Hart RIP
22-05-2019, 01:18 PM

👍

OfficialHSL
22-05-2019, 01:24 PM

If you have 1875 Francks , you are a Member, and a Founding one at that.

Thank you.

Hibernian Supporters

HappyAsHellas
22-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Logged in for the first time in ages and I'm on 1868 francks (whatever they are) I could be a founder of something in a wee while - that'll be a first!

oneone73
22-05-2019, 01:53 PM

Thank you.

Hibernian Supporters

Mine says 8000 Francks,and gives me the option to download my certificate. The football on the graphic, however, looks to be only one-third of the way along. Is that a design thing?

green day
22-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Mine says 8000 Francks,and gives me the option to download my certificate. The football on the graphic, however, looks to be only one-third of the way along. Is that a design thing?

Look further to the left............

keep looking.........

Got it?

OfficialHSL
22-05-2019, 02:01 PM
It was a question I meant to ask at the AGM but forgot to.

Maybe HSL could respond to it here?

Yes this is a proposal we have made. We will keep you updated.

Hibernian Supporters

oneone73
22-05-2019, 02:02 PM
Look further to the left............

keep looking.........

Got it?

No sorry, don't understand. List of payments says I've paid £280. Take it that means I'm a member?

Ardenttwo
22-05-2019, 02:03 PM

In the website I get the message Payment History—Status Pending Submission. Amount £225. 0 Franks

green day
22-05-2019, 02:06 PM
No sorry, don't understand. List of payments says I've paid £280. Take it that means I'm a member?

Sorry, being a bit cheeky - the 8000 is an arbitrary target (dont ask me?), but on the far left is the actual amount you have - so, similar to yours, mine shows target as 8000, wee ball 2/3 the way across, and my actual number on the left.

BSEJVT
22-05-2019, 02:06 PM

When did you pay it?

If it were recently there's probably a pending reconciliation to be done allocating the cash to your profile, probably when the payment cannot be recalled

If not I am stuck

Thanks for contributing

Every bit helps

oneone73
22-05-2019, 02:12 PM
Sorry, being a bit cheeky - the 8000 is an arbitrary target (dont ask me?), but on the far left is the actual amount you have - so, similar to yours, mine shows target as 8000, wee ball 2/3 the way across, and my actual number on the left.

Ah, gotcha. I have 2250 Francks then. Will keep going, of course!

Pretty Boy
22-05-2019, 02:38 PM
I've just logged in for the 1st time in ages and, although I suspected it was the case, I'm delighted to see I have well above the 1875 Francks.

I had to cancel my DD after my daughter was born as we reigned in non essentials but I'm going to restart again at £10 a month. It's maybe not much but every little helps and all that.

OfficialHSL
22-05-2019, 02:49 PM
Green Day
Thank you for helping others.
We are going to put a Q & A on our web site specifically about Francks to help supporters understand what it's about.
In essence it's meant to be a fun way that allows supporters ( and us ) to recognise contributions in a more subtle manner than just hard cash. We did't want to use points as we have had one or two issues with that in the past.
The idea is that you need to reach 1875 Francks to become a Member. While nearly all our Members want to just carry on anyway we want, and indeed will be offering various incentives to recognise this generosity. Nothing will every compromise the one member one vote principle but reward/recognition is widely used by many other Clubs. At the moment we developed some arbitrary levels above this basic 1875 and these can be used in future. For example, in our last draw ( for signed Darren & David Shirts ) Members with 1875 Francks were included in the draw without the need to make any donation. Others had to donate £25 to be included. We may have things availble that are available for those with 8000 Francks or above etc etc.

We hope this helps

Hibernian Supporters

DaveF
22-05-2019, 02:56 PM
For example, in our last draw ( for signed Darren & David Shirts

When is that drawn or have I missed he winner?

Fanforlife
22-05-2019, 04:56 PM

Thank you.

Hibernian SupportersI have got the certificate for paying the £225,carried on paying for a few months but had to cancel payments due to financial reasons, would my name be on top being spoken of?

tamig
22-05-2019, 05:13 PM
I have got the certificate for paying the £225,carried on paying for a few months but had to cancel payments due to financial reasons, would my name be on top being spoken of?

Yes. Because you are a founding member 👍

Fanforlife
22-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Yes. Because you are a founding member 👍Cheers for that m8 😁

OfficialHSL
22-05-2019, 06:02 PM
When is that drawn or have I missed he winner?

Dave
It was drawn at the weekend and we should have it on twitter and our web site tonight.

Hibernian Supporters

Wee Effen Bee
22-05-2019, 07:12 PM

Thanks D.

BT58
22-05-2019, 07:52 PM
Will there be official notification of being founder member/name on shirt ??. How do you get certificate??. I will keep paying my monthly subs as its cash to the manager for helping improving the team

OfficialHSL
22-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Will there be official notification of being founder member/name on shirt ??. How do you get certificate??. I will keep paying my monthly subs as its cash to the manager for helping improving the team

We are still working on this but one thing is certain is that we will be publishing a full list of all those who we believe to be Founding Members at the deadline date. We will allow sufficient time for any last minute errors/changes before passing the final list to the Club.

Hibernian Supporters

Eyrie
22-05-2019, 09:41 PM
Hopefully the shirt will need to be XXXXXL to fit all the names on.

Tom Hart RIP
23-05-2019, 12:40 PM
Just got this email from HSL.
Looks like the refer a friend initiative has increased the numbers by at least 32. Well done everyone who signed up.

We are delighted to report that our experimental initiative has been a resounding success.

We have now achieved our objectives and therefore this Campaign is now closed. While new Members will of course continue to be most welcome it is only appropriate that we make it clear that no further names will be included in the draw.

Given the speed at which we achieved these numbers and the emails that we have received it is very clear that the incentive/recognition is an attractive feature for both existing Members who encouraged others to join, but also played a part for those new Supporters who are now with us.

We need to now reflect on this with a view to continuing to motivate both existing Members and potential new Members alike.

IanM
28-05-2019, 08:59 AM
Did HSL really just tweet asking Aston Villa fans for money? 🙈🙈🙈

Pay more for John McGinn

Ffs

Since452
28-05-2019, 10:14 AM

Pay more for John McGinn

Ffs

Saw that. A bit like us being asked to donate to Aston Villa because McGinn is there. No thanks.

Halmyre Hibee
28-05-2019, 10:45 AM

Pay more for John McGinn

Ffs

Why not. Many Scottish fans have a favourite English team. My step son loves Newcastle and a few mates have been to Man Utd games etc. Like us Villa fans fell in love with SJM. Whilst the mood is good if any Villa fans or any non Hibs fans who have a soft spot for us why not contribute.

Lancs Harp
29-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Hopefully the shirt will need to be XXXXXL to fit all the names on.

My name is bound to end up on the armpit :greengrin

HH81
29-05-2019, 06:11 PM
I have 4231 or something so guess I'm in 😁