PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket renewal

ekhibee
19-05-2019, 08:19 AM
I'm going to the Aberdeen game today and wondered if I can renew my ST at the ticket office while I'm there? I usually do it online or phone, but tried phoning and there's a recorded message saying the office is now closed and gives the opening times during match days. I phoned after 9am today which is supposedly when they're open but still got recorded message.

Sir David Gray
19-05-2019, 08:21 AM
I'm going to the Aberdeen game today and wondered if I can renew my ST at the ticket office while I'm there? I usually do it online or phone, but tried phoning and there's a recorded message saying the office is now closed and gives the opening times during match days. I phoned after 9am today which is supposedly when they're open but still got recorded message.

The ticket office always opens at 10am.

Jones28
19-05-2019, 08:21 AM
I'd imagine if it were open it would be fine? Just get along early

ekhibee
19-05-2019, 08:25 AM
Cheers guys, I'll get along earlier as I've got a distance to travel. Just to say, it does say on the recorded message that the opening times during match days is 9am, not 10, but that's no problem for me.

Sir David Gray
19-05-2019, 09:28 AM
Cheers guys, I'll get along earlier as I've got a distance to travel. Just to say, it does say on the recorded message that the opening times during match days is 9am, not 10, but that's no problem for me.

Might be worth mentioning that to them as their opening hours have been 10-5 for a while. Given that it's Sunday today, they will probably only be open until kick off.

Scouse Hibee
19-05-2019, 10:42 AM

I very much doubt it, after a certain time they stop doing everything apart from matchday tickets.

DTS
19-05-2019, 10:49 AM
Phone them and find out? The clubs match day info says they’re selling match tickets until 1 then dealing with queries until that point. I’m sure you’ll be able to

ekhibee
19-05-2019, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the info/advice folks, I renewed my ticket there no problem just before the game.

RossScott1991
20-05-2019, 04:34 PM
I have a query on back of this thread. Trying to renew my ST online and it is not giving me the option of payment plan? When it says how you want to pay it only gives me option of debit card.

Is the payment plan option still available ?

dp00
20-05-2019, 04:38 PM
I have a query on back of this thread. Trying to renew my ST online and it is not giving me the option of payment plan? When it says how you want to pay it only gives me option of debit card.

It’s finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
20-05-2019, 07:22 PM

No

Rocky
20-05-2019, 08:46 PM

The early bird one is finished but I expect there'll be one allowing payment over three or four months in June sometime, after the seat release deadline.

Ryan91
21-05-2019, 09:48 AM
The early bird one is finished but I expect there'll be one allowing payment over three or four months in June sometime, after the seat release deadline.

I'd take that, but I'm hesitant as I'd rather not lose my seat. Be nice if Hibs offered a 3/4 month payment plan prior to the seat release