PDA

View Full Version : Peter Lomax 43

Stairway 2 7
17-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Shared from Facebook group

Friends and family of Peter J Lomax are looking to have a minutes applause on Sunday on the 43rd minute. Its in memory of Peter who was taken tragically too soon at the age of 43. A life long fanatic and season ticket holder with his kids. It would be tremendous if you could help us and Peters 4 kids that will be there on Sunday #totheangelshighabove

MSK
17-05-2019, 05:40 PM
RIP Peter, knew him from hibs football fans in fitness 2017, he was bonkers but a great funny guy

Leith Green
17-05-2019, 06:43 PM
A guy i was friends with from growing up in Leith. A great guy , excellent company and a big Hibs man. Thoughts are with Nicola and their kids. R.I.P mate 💚

Weegreenman
17-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Could this be the same Peter Lomax that went to both Hermitage Park and Leith Academy?

RIP fellow Hibee

lord bunberry
17-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Could this be the same Peter Lomax that went to both Hermitage Park and Leith Academy?
I don’t think he went to leith academy I think he went to trinity. I could be wrong though, but it’s the same guy you’re thinking off.

Weegreenman
17-05-2019, 08:13 PM
I don’t think he went to leith academy I think he went to trinity. I could be wrong though, but it’s the same guy you’re thinking off.

Gone far too young! Very sad.

lord bunberry
17-05-2019, 08:14 PM
Gone far too young! Very sad.
Yes. I didn’t know him well, but I’d met him out and about in my younger days.

GORDONSMITH7
18-05-2019, 10:42 AM
Peter was a fanatical Hibee. He was a very funny gregarious gentlemen. A wife, 4 kids and a nephew raised by them, left behind. Life can be so fragile and cruel. I do not do Facebook however I have been told that ordinary Hibees have responded magnificently to offer season tickets to get his wife,kids and nephew for the game on Sunday. Class. Let them all hear it for Peter in the 43rd minute.

BIG G

ackeygraham
18-05-2019, 12:36 PM
Peter was a very good friend of mine, grew up together in the Bannana Flats, and been friends ever since. Totally devastated by the news, but as we do well do what we can to Nikki and the family. Always had a smile on his face, which is what we've said well all miss! Anyway hoping Sunday is a fitting send off from the wider hibs family. #pedro #ggtth #hibeesinthesky #angelshighabove

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-05-2019, 01:03 PM
Lived next door to him and his family for many a year, lovely guy and a mean DJ as well.

RIP pal 💚

deegang
19-05-2019, 11:27 AM
RIP my friend it's been an emotional week.

Bartley to score on the 43rd minute.