PDA

View Full Version : Bartley on the move?

Hibernian32
16-05-2019, 09:42 AM
Just spotted this on his insta, doesn't really surprise me but it looks like another legends on his way.

eastterrace
16-05-2019, 09:47 AM
Yes
Just spotted this on his insta, doesn't really surprise me but it looks like another legends on his way.

Brilliant words from big marv , top bloke.

SquashedFrogg
16-05-2019, 09:47 AM
Hero

Hibernian32
16-05-2019, 09:49 AM
Yes

Brilliant words from big marv , top bloke.
Banter wise and interaction with fans he was top notch like mcginn in that sense. He'll always have a place in our hearts

Pretty Boy
16-05-2019, 09:50 AM
I think the writing has been on the wall for a while with Marv at Hibs.

When you consider the number of players who came from the English lower leagues to Hibs, didn't really give a toss then disappeared again then you really appreciate the likes of Marv and Liam Fontaine. They gave everything for us and really got the club.

I hope he gets a few minutes on Saturday to get the send off he deserves.

yonder1875
16-05-2019, 09:55 AM
The guy is an absolute hero and absolutely loved Hibs and hated Hearts, like the rest of us.

It’s the right thing to do if we want to push on under Hecky but will be sad to see him for the last time on Sunday.

eastterrace
16-05-2019, 09:55 AM

When you consider the number of players who came from the English lower leagues to Hibs, didn't really give a toss then disappeared again then you really appreciate the likes of Marv and Liam Fontaine. They gave everything for us and really got the club.

Eh Sunday it is , but agree with your comments.

we are hibs
16-05-2019, 10:00 AM
Signed for livi. All the best big man

Stevie Reid
16-05-2019, 10:07 AM
What a signing he's been. Love him. That photo he posted on top of the bus and the caption about moving to Scotland is up there with the best ever :flag:

lyonhibs
16-05-2019, 10:07 AM

One of my favourite players of the Stubbs era, I'll be there on Sunday and too hope he gets a few minutes against Aberdeen so the fans can show him the full appreciation he deserves. A bit gutted he's going but not surprised.

Stevie Reid
16-05-2019, 10:09 AM
"I'll always be a Hibs supporter"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHuJ-8B9_OI

hibee
16-05-2019, 10:12 AM
Decent signing for Livi if he gets a bit fitter, wish him well and sorry to see him go.

JimBHibees
16-05-2019, 10:29 AM
What a signing he's been. Love him. That photo he posted on top of the bus and the caption about moving to Scotland is up there with the best ever :flag:

Couldnt agree more. His words in his instagram message are quality also. Wish him all the best and sounds like he got a good deal.

Bostonhibby
16-05-2019, 10:33 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHuJ-8B9_OIWell that brought a tear to a glass eye.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

StevesFamau5
16-05-2019, 10:38 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHuJ-8B9_OI

:boo hoo::boo hoo:

I'm not crying, I was just cutting an onion.....

JeMeSouviens
16-05-2019, 11:17 AM
I might need to watch Time for Heroes ... again.

Thanks for everything Marv, in my memory you'll always be hitting this sweet first time pass:

https://youtu.be/g2FdCibtMhk?t=6

then lifting the cup at Hampden.

:not worth

Slavers
16-05-2019, 11:21 AM
Hibs hero for sure and will be welcomed back with love whenever he decides to visit us again.

The Harp
16-05-2019, 11:31 AM
Will be really sorry to see Marv move on. He's been a star at ER both on the park and in the dressing room. The Club is undoubtedly in his heart and he will leave us with wonderful memories. He may be leaving Hibs but he'll remain a Hibee.
A' the best at Livi big man and thanks for some outstanding performances, especially against the h**rts.

heretoday
16-05-2019, 11:34 AM
Who's going to replace the guy's strength in midfield?

KeithTheHibby
16-05-2019, 12:48 PM
Hopefully captain for the day. Could easily play instead of Milligan.

Captain Trips
17-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Never let us down and a game vs Dundee Utd springs to my mind as a simply stunning performance. So its thank you Marvin and good luck. You will be discussed as a player here for many many years.

Sods luck with Hibs will mean when you play against us even if still never scored you will likely do so. If so I recommend you celebrate it I wont mind.

judas
17-05-2019, 07:24 PM
There’s something in my eye.

Weegreenman
17-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Hibs legend :gwa: