PDA

View Full Version : Ban from final

Jpdhfc
13-05-2019, 07:02 AM
So do you miss the cup final if sent off the game before or is it next league game?

Sir David Gray
13-05-2019, 07:47 AM
So do you miss the cup final if sent off the game before or is it next league game?

Depends what the sending off is for. Two yellow cards will only result in a ban in the next league game, a straight red card for violent conduct could result in you missing the next game, regardless of the competition.

Newry Hibs
13-05-2019, 07:47 AM
The watford boy sent of yesterday is due to miss the English one. Don't know about Scotland.

Aim Here
13-05-2019, 09:50 AM
Depends what the sending off is for. Two yellow cards will only result in a ban in the next league game, a straight red card for violent conduct could result in you missing the next game, regardless of the competition.

If Celtic have any sense, they'll have Broonie on goading duty for the Hertz game on Sunday, then.

Steven79
13-05-2019, 09:55 AM
If Celtic have any sense, they'll have Broonie on goading duty for the Hertz game on Sunday, then.

I doubt Celtic will care who is in the Hearts team as they are going to smash em a week on Saturday.

tamig
13-05-2019, 10:00 AM
I doubt Celtic will care who is in the Hearts team as they are going to smash em a week on Saturday.

I hope so but current form doesn’t suggest that’s a given.

Steven79
13-05-2019, 10:02 AM
I hope so but current form doesn’t suggest that’s a given.

Celtic might not be firing all cylinders but Hearts are playing even worse plus the added bonus of doing a treble treble should get them motivated....

Ozyhibby
13-05-2019, 10:33 AM
Hearts have a punchers chance. I won’t relax until it’s over.
Celtic should put out a reserve team this week. Apart from Sunday their form is reasonable. Hearts probably need to play their first team in order to try find out what their best 11 is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AltheHibby
13-05-2019, 12:34 PM
Hearts have a punchers chance. I won’t relax until it’s over.
Celtic should put out a reserve team this week. Apart from Sunday their form is reasonable. Hearts probably need to play their first team in order to try find out what their best 11 is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A possible plus from that is the effect of a Celtic reserve team beating them (he said hopefully).

jgl07
15-05-2019, 12:16 AM
The watford boy sent of yesterday is due to miss the English one. Don't know about Scotland.

He won on appeal and will play in the final.