Ran about a lot.

You are as bad as your twin.

MWHIBBIES
11-05-2019, 08:16 PM
Some really nice touches and link up play. No one really stood out

Hiber-nation
11-05-2019, 08:18 PM
Some really nice touches and link up play. No one really stood out

I thought he stood out as the only midfielder who tried to find space and was comfortable on the ball. Tired badly but that was to be expected.

Iggy Pope
11-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Manager seemed happy with his contribution if not that of too many others.

The_Horde
11-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Just beat it

It doesn't matter who's wrong or right.

The_Horde
11-05-2019, 08:40 PM
You are as bad as your twin.

Oh look, an opinion that appears to offer a negative view. It must be trolling? Everything is sunshine and rainbows here..

My_Wife_Camille
11-05-2019, 08:42 PM
Imo he’s the best player to come through the youth system since John Collins.

Hiber-nation
11-05-2019, 08:44 PM
Imo he’s the best player to come through the youth system since John Collins.

Woo, look at me!

Borderhibbie76
11-05-2019, 09:17 PM
I thought he stood out as the only midfielder who tried to find space and was comfortable on the ball. Tired badly but that was to be expected.Wasnt great as nobody was today but the best of the midfield deffo...needs to move forward more in possession though...kept turning back and taking the safe option. Also had a real chance to shoot 2nd half and delayed too long

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

007 Mickey Weir
11-05-2019, 10:05 PM
Thought he looked better when he moved into centre midfield

O'Rourke3
11-05-2019, 10:37 PM
Looked lost and wasted wide right and had problems staying upright. Improved moving centre but took too long trying to control the ball or line the shot up when played in superbly by Shaw.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

California-Hibs
11-05-2019, 11:31 PM
Tin hat on. In the cameo appearances he's made every now and again I haven't been impressed in the slightest. Don't think he'll make it as a regular Hibs starter. Time will tell. Would love him to really kick on and prove me mistaken, but my gut feeling tells me that won't happen.

Frazerbob
12-05-2019, 12:03 AM
Tin hat on. In the cameo appearances he's made every now and again I haven't been impressed in the slightest. Don't think he'll make it as a regular Hibs starter. Time will tell. Would love him to really kick on and prove me mistaken, but my gut feeling tells me that won't happen.

No tin hat required as far as I’m concerned. If he’s a regular next season we’ll have regressed. I would love this post to be cast up in year and I look stupid though.

Hibs90
12-05-2019, 12:09 AM
File him under 'Sam Stanton'. Talented but never going to make it at Hibs

The Baldmans Comb
12-05-2019, 05:52 AM
Looked like a wee laddie and had zero influence on the game though was neat and tidy in possession.

Had a decent chance towards the end but needed an extra touch and fluffed it.

Cant say I have been impressed in any of his cameo appearance.

Ardenttwo
12-05-2019, 05:54 AM
Oh look, an opinion that appears to offer a negative view. It must be trolling? Everything is sunshine and rainbows here..

Agree 100 per cent. I happened to say on here how poor Hibs were and was more or less called an idiot. If anyone of us thought Hibs were not bad yesterday than they dont know what a good or reasonably good team looks like But hey they know better than our manager who called it correct in saying our team were rubbish.

DaveF
12-05-2019, 06:28 AM
Agree 100 per cent. I happened to say on here how poor Hibs were and was more or less called an idiot. If anyone of us thought Hibs were not bad yesterday than they dont know what a good or reasonably good team looks like But hey they know better than our manager who called it correct in saying our team were rubbish.

See, if you keep trotting out the same ***** you will keep getting pulled up for it.

I've read plenty posts which said we were crap yesterday. Even the manager said it. I've also read others who disagreed with that view.

Heisenberg
12-05-2019, 07:35 AM
I also don’t think he’ll make it in the side once Boyle is back and we get our new signings in.

J-C
12-05-2019, 07:43 AM
I think Murray is more adept as an attacking mid but he's very able to play on the left or right. Its noticable that a few on here said he looked better when played through the middle, Billy Whizz knows more than most about the lad .

GoalsMcGinley
12-05-2019, 09:39 AM
He’s capable wide but far better through the middle. Consistently scores goals from midfield in the development team. Something we haven’t really had since McGinlay. Given a chance Fraser will do well. We really are the worst fans on the planet for writing young players off when they’ve rarely played any real games. We could have a young Messi and he could have a couple of bad touches and we would want him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since452
12-05-2019, 09:43 AM
If he was a new signing making his debut i would have been disappointed.

The Modfather
12-05-2019, 10:07 AM
He’s capable wide but far better through the middle. Consistently scores goals from midfield in the development team. Something we haven’t really had since McGinlay. Given a chance Fraser will do well. We really are the worst fans on the planet for writing young players off when they’ve rarely played any real games. We could have a young Messi and he could have a couple of bad touches and we would want him out.

Is that true though? As a support I think we’ve given the likes of Shaw more leeway as they are a youth product than we might if they had come from elsewhere. Murray is comparable age wise to Shaw and Porteous but light years away from making the breakthrough they have. At Murray’s age players have normally established themselves as part of the first team and if they haven’t the chances are they won’t make it. Doesn’t mean Murray won’t be the exception but there are parallels with him and Harris/Stanton/Handling etc, as others have mentioned.

Pretty Boy
12-05-2019, 10:12 AM

I'm not sure that's true. Young players who show ability generally tend to be fan favourites here.

The players who have been judged more harshly in recent years have almost universally dropped down the levels to varying degrees. I can't think of a single one who we can have real regrets about letting go.

Guys like Handling, Stanton and Harris got far more leeway than players who came in from elsewhere and showed comparable levels of performance.

number9dream
12-05-2019, 10:29 AM
I think he's definitely worth another 90 minutes against Aberdeen but through the middle, close to whoever we play up front.

GoalsMcGinley
12-05-2019, 10:33 AM
Is that true though? As a support I think we’ve given the likes of Shaw more leeway as they are a youth product than we might if they had come from elsewhere. Murray is comparable age wise to Shaw and Porteous but light years away from making the breakthrough they have. At Murray’s age players have normally established themselves as part of the first team and if they haven’t the chances are they won’t make it. Doesn’t mean Murray won’t be the exception but there are parallels with him and Harris/Stanton/Handling etc, as others have mentioned.

Fraser missed the best part of 18 months with an injury hence the fact he’s behind porteous and Shaw. To say he’s light years behind Shaw is just not true. Shaw has played over 40 1st team games and hasn’t established himself.

JimBHibees
13-05-2019, 03:55 PM
Hope he starts Sunday probably just needs a run of games and a good pre-season.

JimBHibees
13-05-2019, 03:56 PM
I think he's definitely worth another 90 minutes against Aberdeen but through the middle, close to whoever we play up front.

Agree lets play him in his best position.

Smartie
13-05-2019, 04:32 PM
I've always been really impressed by him when playing lower league opposition in the cups, and I'm yet to see him look like he even belongs on the same pitch as Premier league players (admittedly most of his appearances have been fleeting, difficult occasions to make much of an impact).

B.H.F.C
13-05-2019, 04:46 PM
He was ok on Saturday but that was about it. He at least tried to be positive.

Big summer for him. He needs to come back and play next season or he’ll just be another promising player who doesn’t make it.