PDA

View Full Version : Hearts league record since Celtic skelped them 3-0 in the Murrayfield semi (28/10/18)

CathroMustStay
10-05-2019, 09:01 PM
Pre 28th October = P10 W8 D1 L1 F19 A7 Pts 25/30 GD +12

Post 28th October = P27 W7 D5 L15 F22 A41 Pts 26/81 GD -19

:LOL:

:LOL:

PatHead
10-05-2019, 09:24 PM
How do they compare to the teams fighting relegation?

Hibeesmad
10-05-2019, 09:25 PM
Will have to wait and see what they do in the summer but I think with the current squad and manager they have they will be lucky to get top 6 next season.

green day
10-05-2019, 09:28 PM
How do they compare to the teams fighting relegation?

Apparently....

Since Matchday 10

Hearts 26pts
Hamilton 23pts
St Mirren 22pts
Dundee 15pts

They are pony

truehibernian
10-05-2019, 09:31 PM
Already had texts from Hearts friends saying they played youth players tonight - the same ones who said Cochrane, McDonald, Godinho, Keena, Baur, Brandon were 'game changers' and the new age :greengrin

Harry Cochrane couldn't lace Fraser Murray's boots - the end :aok:

Glory Lurker
10-05-2019, 09:33 PM
Not one thing, not one single thing, could embarrass this thread. :-)

PatHead
10-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Apparently....

Since Matchday 10

Hearts 26pts
Hamilton 23pts
St Mirren 22pts
Dundee 15pts

They are pony

Thanks for info. So it is relegation battle form.

lord bunberry
10-05-2019, 11:08 PM
They really are ****. As long as that clown remains in charge it will continue. I hope he’s got a job for life.

ACLeith
11-05-2019, 05:34 AM
They really are ****. As long as that clown remains in charge it will continue. I hope he’s got a job for life.

And almost all the Hearts fans I know would agree with your first 2 sentences

SouthMoroccoStu
11-05-2019, 06:02 AM

He does have a job for life

If he steps down as manager he’ll go right back to being director of football with another puppet “in charge” of the team, tactics and signings

Dashing Bob S
11-05-2019, 06:03 AM
Think we’re looking through green tinted specs here. Hearts have had a lot of rotten luck with injuries and suspensions and then there was Levein’s enforced absence and the disruption with the construction of the new stand. Of course the fact that they signed ***** players and adopt a sterile and antiquated footballing philosophy has had some impact and it would be foolish to deny this - but let’s cut our neighbors some slack.

Col2
11-05-2019, 07:07 AM
Think we’re looking through green tinted specs here. Hearts have had a lot of rotten luck with injuries and suspensions and then there was Levein’s enforced absence and the disruption with the construction of the new stand. Of course the fact that they signed ***** players and adopt a sterile and antiquated footballing philosophy has had some impact and it would be foolish to deny this - but let’s cut our neighbors some slack.

That’s the way I see it. They are even more unlucky than Ajax and the goodwill and sympathy from the yam fans and other fans is moving.

CentreLine
11-05-2019, 07:21 AM

I just don’t get this sympathy for their injury issues. We suffered just as many injuries to key players as they did this season but the media love in with hearts seems to promote this myth only when it comes to them. Ably fed and supported by Levein constantly whining about it because it was never his fault. I’m certain that other clubs would have similar crucial player injury lists but have not played on the fact the way hearts have.

ajf
11-05-2019, 07:25 AM
[QUOTE=Dashing Bob S;5784778]Think we’re looking through green tinted specs here. Hearts have had a lot of rotten luck with injuries and suspensions and then there was Levein’s enforced absence and the disruption with the construction of the new stand. Of course the fact that they signed ***** players and adopt a sterile and antiquated footballing philosophy has had some impact and it would be foolish to deny this

Sir David Gray
11-05-2019, 07:32 AM
It makes our draw the other week even more frustrating.

They are garbage and the fact they have lost every other post split fixture so far (and will almost certainly lose next week v Celtic as well) confirms that.

JimBHibees
11-05-2019, 07:36 AM
Already had texts from Hearts friends saying they played youth players tonight - the same ones who said Cochrane, McDonald, Godinho, Keena, Baur, Brandon were 'game changers' and the new age :greengrin

Interesting thing about this season is the total lack of youngsters they have played given how trumpeted they were last season. Thought it was very odd at the time the sheer number of players they brought in this season if they had such good young players.

As for Murray Cochrane comment it is now the time for Fraser to show on the pitch that this is the case. Hopefully he stays fit to do so.

JimBHibees
11-05-2019, 07:38 AM

:not worth :faf:

Bostonhibby
11-05-2019, 07:46 AM
That’s the way I see it. They are even more unlucky than Ajax and the goodwill and sympathy from the yam fans and other fans is moving.Spot on, the goodwill down gorgie way is such that if i was Mrs Doctor Budge I'd call the ordinary seats in the megastand premium seats and charge them extra and charge full price for the partial view ones.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Alex Trager
11-05-2019, 08:44 AM

I dono what you are basing that on. HC has done far more in a hearts jersey than FM has in a hibs jersey.

Obviously I hope the momentum swings in fraser’s direction but as of yet...

PatHead
11-05-2019, 08:49 AM
The family Jambo was telling me that they have only sold 5000 season tickets. It can't be that bad surely?

Not In The Know
11-05-2019, 08:56 AM
The family Jambo was telling me that they have o ly sold 5000 season tickets. It can't be that bad surely?

Wouldn't be surprised. They are a bunch of self entitled f@nnys and cant handle it when they are not winning.

04Sauzee
11-05-2019, 09:01 AM
Cathro v Levein

Ian Cathro: P30 W8 D7 L15

Levein P30 W9 D6 L15 (last 30 league games

JohnM1875
11-05-2019, 09:04 AM
The fact that we'll more than likely only finish 3 points and one place above them is really frustrating given how honking they are.

The 90+2
11-05-2019, 09:08 AM

They are garbage and the fact they have lost every other post split fixture so far (and will almost certainly lose next week v Celtic as well) confirms that.

Didn’t that happen last season too? Like you said frustrating.

Since452
11-05-2019, 09:30 AM
The fact that we'll more than likely only finish 3 points and one place above them is really frustrating given how honking they are.

We gave them a massive head start to be fair

lord bunberry
11-05-2019, 10:02 AM

Absolutely we should have hammered them, they were they’re for the taking.

hfc rd
11-05-2019, 10:05 AM

We were 11 points behind them not that long ago.

Bristolhibby
11-05-2019, 10:26 AM

Forgetting how honking we were in the first half of the season.

I was happy to get top 6. We were rank until Hecky came in. Still loads of improvement though.

J

SouthMoroccoStu
11-05-2019, 10:52 AM
Forgetting how honking we were in the first half of the season.

I was happy to get top 6. We were rank until Hecky came in. Still loads of improvement though.

J

Absolutely

We got 2 wins in the last 15 games of Lennons managerial rein

Shocking and the 14 points swing in our favour over our neighbours is an excellent return but it’s not the bench mark to define our season

But it’s still nice to look down on them, in the league and morally

GGTTH

jeffers
11-05-2019, 10:59 AM
They are a totally different team with that snidey wee rat Naismith in it.

Malthibby
11-05-2019, 01:25 PM
I just don’t get this sympathy for their injury issues. We suffered just as many injuries to key players as they did this season but the media love in with hearts seems to promote this myth only when it comes to them. Ably fed and supported by Levein constantly whining about it because it was never his fault. I’m certain that other clubs would have similar crucial player injury lists but have not played on the fact the way hearts have.

Whooooshh.....:greengrin

allezsauzee
11-05-2019, 04:41 PM
They are a totally different team with that snidey wee rat Naismith in it.

I completely agree. As much as he's a snidey wee rat, he's very good at what he does. Levein brought in about 11 players last summer alone but I think they've bet the ranch on him and filled the team with journeymen and over the hill defenders so I wouldn't have too much sympathy for any unlucky with injuries claim. They've gambled and it didn't pay off.

Joe6-2
11-05-2019, 07:16 PM

This!!

cocteautwin
12-05-2019, 03:53 AM
I completely agree. As much as he's a snidey wee rat, he's very good at what he does. Levein brought in about 11 players last summer alone but I think they've bet the ranch on him and filled the team with journeymen and over the hill defenders so I wouldn't have too much sympathy for any unlucky with injuries claim. They've gambled and it didn't pay off.

I suspect this was the case. Will be interesting to see their next accounts and if we can deduce how much they might have spent on Naismith. They received at least £3.25m anonymously this season and I'd be surprised if a lot of this wasn't gifted on the condition that it was spent on the team. The previous year £1m was gifted on the condition that it was spent on the team. I'm guessing £2m would have been tagged with this same condition and most of it spent on Naismith. Mere speculation on my part.