PDA

View Full Version : Alan Mcgregor

Billy Whizz
10-05-2019, 11:46 AM
Got a 3 game ban, misses next 2 League games, and 1st League game next season

Diclonius
10-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Got a 3 game ban, misses next 2 League games, and 1st League game next season

So an effective punishment of the OF derby and one meaningful game.

Treadstone
10-05-2019, 12:04 PM

Going rate although I’d like to see next time he’s up for interview a journalist asking him about his behaviour.

Crab apple
10-05-2019, 12:24 PM
Going rate although I’d like to see next time he’s up for interview a journalist asking him about his behaviour.

Unlikely to happen as apparently he hates the media. Add them to a long list of people he hates.

Brooster
10-05-2019, 12:31 PM

What's the alternative? Ban him from the next 3 meaningful games?

HibeeMackenzie
10-05-2019, 12:33 PM
He’s an odious little freak

Bostonhibby
10-05-2019, 12:39 PM
Strange cowardly individual, won't be calling him a man.

Given his history the authorities should have come down much harder, who knows what he's going to do next to an innocent player just doing their job.

He's at the right club and they seem happy with his conduct.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Danderhall Hibs
10-05-2019, 12:40 PM
What's the alternative? Ban him from the next 3 meaningful games?

:agree: and decides what a meaningful game is?

GordonHFC
10-05-2019, 12:52 PM
Strange cowardly individual, won't be calling him a man.

Given his history the authorities should have come down much harder, who knows what he's going to do next to an innocent player just doing their job.

He's at the right club and they seem happy with his conduct.

Agree. Gerard has stated that he has not even discussed the sending off with him. What does that tell you about that manky club.

HoboHarry
10-05-2019, 01:04 PM
Not defending McGregor, he is the poster child for that appalling club but the rules allowing suspensions to carry over to next season is ridiculous IMHO. Mind you there are a few antiquated rules which the SFA will not deal with.....

Bostonhibby
10-05-2019, 01:06 PM
Agree. Gerard has stated that he has not even discussed the sending off with him. What does that tell you about that manky club.Gerrard lacks the backbone to deal with him, or he can't because it's culturally okay with the people who run the club for their employees to behave this way?

Sevco are as bad as the now defunct Glasgow rangers.

The 90+2
10-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Not defending McGregor, he is the poster child for that appalling club but the rules allowing suspensions to carry over to next season is ridiculous IMHO. Mind you there are a few antiquated rules which the SFA will not deal with.....

So the last game of the season you could go out to deliberately injure someone or break someone’s leg and get no ban for it.

oldbutdim
10-05-2019, 01:40 PM
He’s an odious little freak

He's about 6' tall, which doesn't make him 'little' I don't think.

Can't argue with the rest of your opinion though.
:agree:

Peevemor
10-05-2019, 01:59 PM
He's about 6' tall, which doesn't make him 'little' I don't think.

Can't argue with the rest of your opinion though.
:agree:He is to me!

HoboHarry
10-05-2019, 02:06 PM
So the last game of the season you could go out to deliberately injure someone or break someone’s leg and get no ban for it.
For gawds sake don't be so daft. I believe they already have provisions in place to allow punishment for excessive behaviour.

oldbutdim
10-05-2019, 02:21 PM
He is to me!

Thanks for the tip.

Just put you on my 'dinnae piss him off' list.

:thumbsup:

The 90+2
10-05-2019, 04:58 PM
For gawds sake don't be so daft. I believe they already have provisions in place to allow punishment for excessive behaviour.

Is that not what he’s getting done for and why it’s three game.

Tynie01011973
10-05-2019, 06:20 PM
Is that not what he’s getting done for and why it’s three game.

Is the extra game not because it's his second red card for violent conduct this season? Rather than just for this incident?

ancient hibee
10-05-2019, 06:23 PM
Is the extra game not because it's his second red card for violent conduct this season? Rather than just for this incident?

Yes.It's been known since he was sent off that this would be the sentence (as I posted somewhere a few days ago:greengrin)

hibbydog
10-05-2019, 09:59 PM
Not only did he kick someone in the back when they weren’t looking, he feigned injury whilst doing so.

3 games is not enough.

He is a despicable **** and is perfectly suited to play for The Rangers (2012) following their previous clubs liquidation for tax fraud.

The Harp Awakes
10-05-2019, 10:05 PM
Not only did he kick someone in the back when they weren’t looking, he feigned injury whilst doing so.

3 games is not enough.

He is a despicable **** and is perfectly suited to play for The Rangers (2012) following their previous clubs liquidation for tax fraud.

Most human beings would be embarrassed with what he did but he's such classless pr1ck he'll just be gutted he didn't get away with it.

oldbutdim
10-05-2019, 10:15 PM

3 games is not enough.

Quite so, and obvious to everyone except the media, the SFA and his manager.