PDA

View Full Version : Season over but another one finishing above Hearts

California-Hibs
05-05-2019, 04:33 PM
Always look to finish above them and we've done that again back to back (they won't win their last 2 before anyone starts). Not enthralled by 5th but considering where we were around Christmas and the fact I don't care if its us 9th and them 10th I always want to finish above them, I'll take it.

Onwards to the last 2 games to hopefully see some good football and have an enjoyable summer adding pieces to the jigsaw.

Scott Allan in this team will be HUGE!

cleanyman
05-05-2019, 04:34 PM
We haven't finished above Hearts yet

cabbageandribs1875
05-05-2019, 04:35 PM
a tad premature

Hiber-nation
05-05-2019, 04:35 PM
Always look to finish above them and we've done that again back to back (they won't win their last 2 before anyone starts). Not enthralled by 5th but considering where we were around Christmas and the fact I don't care if its us 9th and them 10th I always want to finish above them, I'll take it.

Onwards to the last 2 games to hopefully see some good football and have an enjoyable summer adding pieces to the jigsaw.

Erm...there are 2 games to go.

heretoday
05-05-2019, 04:36 PM
Hurrah!!

Ozyhibby
05-05-2019, 04:37 PM
Disappointing season unfortunately. Important summer window coming up. Shouldn’t be finishing below Killie and time we started challenging Aberdeen.
Small consolation if we manage to finish above Hearts although that will be a very small consolation if they win the cup a week later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weegreenman
05-05-2019, 04:38 PM
Delete delete delete :rolleyes:

Borderhibbie76
05-05-2019, 04:45 PM
This is a bit premature is it not?? Silly thread till its mathematically assured

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

California-Hibs
05-05-2019, 05:16 PM
3 points which is effectively 4 because of our +10 goal difference on them.

Their last 2 games are away to Aberdeen and Celtic.

You can continue to say 'delete. Too soon. Definitely not over.' Etc, although not mathematically.....it really is over.

Anyway, we can put it on ice if you all want and just come back to this thread in a few weeks no worries. I personally always enjoy finishing above them and feel that we need more of (although I seen in increasing in recent years) a siege mentality of how important it is that we get the better of our city rivals at all cost. This is something they've always had and its something alot of our fans are starting to demand more of and its refreshing to see!

wookie70
06-05-2019, 08:51 AM
Always nice to have bragging rights over Hearts but I'll leave it until we definitely finish above them to start the bragging. It's been a funny season with a decent start in Europe and ok in the league followed by Lennon's meltdown, a good run under Heck and the possibility of a timid last few games. The squad isn't really a squad that you would expect to get into Europe imo and Heck will need to make sure he gets some pace, legs and power into the midfield and some more options up top if we want to finish in the top 3 or 4 next year. I suspect Heck will know all that and I'm looking forward to seeing a much more dynamic midfield next year. We are halfway their having Boyle back and Allen joining so lots to look forward to.

Since452
06-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Lets not count our chickens yet but if we do Im sure it's the 4th top flight season in a row we will have done

Eyrie
06-05-2019, 09:34 AM
Not quite there, but it's very difficult to see them overhauling us.

We're three points ahead and +20 on goal difference, so Hearts need at least four points providing we lose both our remaining fixtures. Given that they have to travel to Aberdeen and Celtc, I don't think anyone would put their mortgage on that happening.

And if we get a draw in either of our remaining games then Hearts would need to win both of their matches.

ian cruise
06-05-2019, 09:49 AM
Lets not count our chickens yet but if we do Im sure it's the 4th top flight season in a row we will have done

I'd stick with the last two when discussing the stats as they'll happily throw the championship year back in our face when they really did run away with the league.

Pagan Hibernia
06-05-2019, 09:58 AM

that would be a much more impressive stat if it wasn’t for the three championship seasons in the middle of the sequence

Since452
06-05-2019, 10:05 AM
that would be a much more impressive stat if it wasn’t for the three championship seasons in the middle of the sequence

Ach our adventure doesn't count 😉

Sir David Gray
06-05-2019, 10:06 AM

They don't need to win both of their games to finish above us. A win and a draw would be enough, if we lose our last two games.

I personally don't think that will happen either but I thought it was worth pointing out.

Sir David Gray
06-05-2019, 10:17 AM
They are 3 points behind us. If they get 4 points from their last two games and we get none then goal difference is irrelevant.

Allant1981
06-05-2019, 10:21 AM
They are 3 points behind us. If they get 4 points from their last two games and we get none then goal difference is irrelevant.

I had it in my head we were 4, hence the deleted post!!

Speedy
06-05-2019, 10:27 AM
Each to their own but I'll not be bragging about finishing 5th

The 90+2
06-05-2019, 10:28 AM

You forgot a Scottish cup win in the middle of said years.

The 90+2
06-05-2019, 10:29 AM

A good position to finish when you look at the season overall and ahead of them again is a wee bonus. They are ***** though so not worth bragging about too much.

Sir David Gray
06-05-2019, 10:59 AM
I had it in my head we were 4, hence the deleted post!!

Haha I was too quick! :greengrin

danhibees1875
06-05-2019, 11:20 AM

We've done well to get up to 5th from where we were, and it's always nice to finish (hopefully) above hearts. I'd take 6th and being in a final over 5th though.

Bostonhibby
06-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Surely they're miles ahead of us, I mean all that money, the megastand, chips, views of the castle.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Since452
06-05-2019, 11:48 AM
If we finish above them , i for one will be ripping them a new one 5th or not. They were 11 points above us and singing about minding the gap and natural order. **** Hearts you reap what you sow. Paul Heckingbottomsix was it?

MWHIBBIES
06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
I'd swap positions with them to be in the cup final.

The 90+2
06-05-2019, 12:20 PM

That’s down to luck completely and not performances. They will get horsed at Hampden too.

Eyrie
06-05-2019, 12:24 PM
If we finish above them , i for one will be ripping them a new one 5th or not. They were 11 points above us and singing about minding the gap and natural order. **** Hearts you reap what you sow. Paul Heckingbottomsix was it?

Remember to mention that we finished the season above the club that won the league in September.

Bostonhibby
06-05-2019, 12:31 PM
I'd swap positions with them to be in the cup final.Hear what you're saying but another hampden defeat from celtc doesn't appeal much[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
06-05-2019, 12:34 PM

If they win it then yes absolutely but if not then finishing above them is better.

NAE NOOKIE
06-05-2019, 12:42 PM
It counts in a small way provided they don't win the cup. In a season where neither Hibs nor Hearts actually win something then our respective league positions are the only way to claim bragging rights. In order of importance:

Winning a cup
Qualifying for Europe
Playing attractive football
Finishing above Hearts

As others are saying finishing above Hearts isn't guaranteed yet, though it seems likely, but I would prefer bumming about it to be held in reserve until we have actually done it.

Keith_M
06-05-2019, 12:48 PM
We haven't finished above Hearts yet

Yep, I think we should hold fire on congratulating ourselves until we actually confirm it.

I won't now make the Killie game but I'm looking forward to the Aberdeen game at ER. A chance for Hibs to redeem after for a couple of poor results.

Keith_M
06-05-2019, 12:51 PM
It counts in a small way provided they don't win the cup. In a season where neither Hibs nor Hearts actually win something then our respective league positions are the only way to claim bragging rights. In order of importance:

Winning a cup
Qualifying for Europe
Finishing above Hearts

As others are saying finishing above Hearts isn't guaranteed yet, though it seems likely, but I would prefer bumming about it to be held in reserve until we have actually done it.

Contentious, I know, but I'd go with the following:

Winning a cup
Qualifying for Europe
Go undefeated against Hearts
Finishing above Hearts

Itsnoteasy
06-05-2019, 12:54 PM

Winning a cup
Qualifying for Europe
Finishing above Hearts

As it stands we only qualify for Finishing above Hearts.
To me that's a poor season.

Sir David Gray
06-05-2019, 01:03 PM

Winning a cup
Qualifying for Europe
Finishing above Hearts

Nah I'd rather finish above them than be undefeated against them.

If we're undefeated in the derby but finish about 20 points behind them, it wouldn't feel like much of a triumph.

Shrekko
06-05-2019, 01:09 PM
As it stands we only qualify for Finishing above Hearts.
To me that's a poor season.

Don’t know what age you are but I’m guessing you’ve had lots of disappointment following Hibs?

There’s no doubt we should be ‘aiming’ for top 4, trying to win cups etc but realistically it doesnt happen very often... history tells us that.

Finishing 5th isn’t terrible, finishing above Hearts is always nice as they are obsessed with being on top in Edinburgh and were miles ahead of us at one point.

This season was always going to be about transition - losing McGinn and McGeouch was massive. At one point we were looking down the barrel of a catastrophe- bottom 6 and losing all the goodwill of the fickle fans. The turnaround has been impressive and gives massive hope for next season.

Killie and Aberdeen in my opinion will not be as good next season and Hearts will probably be slightly better. We are in a great position to be best of the rest next time - that’s not bad.

Itsnoteasy
06-05-2019, 03:14 PM
Don’t know what age you are but I’m guessing you’ve had lots of disappointment following Hibs?

There’s no doubt we should be ‘aiming’ for top 4, trying to win cups etc but realistically it doesnt happen very often... history tells us that.

Finishing 5th isn’t terrible, finishing above Hearts is always nice as they are obsessed with being on top in Edinburgh and were miles ahead of us at one point.

This season was always going to be about transition - losing McGinn and McGeouch was massive. At one point we were looking down the barrel of a catastrophe- bottom 6 and losing all the goodwill of the fickle fans. The turnaround has been impressive and gives massive hope for next season.

Killie and Aberdeen in my opinion will not be as good next season and Hearts will probably be slightly better. We are in a great position to be best of the rest next time - that’s not bad.

Killie have bettered their points total of last year. I can only see them dip if Clark leaves them.
What you have to laugh at Hertz is all the money the Federation has pumped in with no success, unless they win the cup, please no.

Yes like most Hibbys the disappointment is par for the course.

Been watching them since late 70's as a laddie.

Alex Trager
06-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Annoying to miss out on a europa place.

Finishing above hearts isn’t a yardstick to measure your season for me

California-Hibs
08-05-2019, 03:25 AM

I like your thought process. This exactly!

MacGruber
08-05-2019, 05:47 AM
We should finish above Hearts, everyone including them are resigned to it.
However
Killie away is very tough and loseable, Aberdeen at home when they are fighting for Europe... it's very possible if a bit unlikely we will lose both.

Hearts are likely to lose both.... but.. turn the Aberdeen game into a slugfest and get a draw (Aberdeen worse at Pittodrie than away from home) and then a dead rubber against Celtic reserves without their better players near it...

It's about done... but not quite yet.

Finishing 5th and missing out on Europe disappointing

Is it worth celebrating that we finished above them? Too effing right

JohnM1875
08-05-2019, 06:35 AM

Keep reading that on here. Yet I also see countless posts about us finishing above them etc. So, I think we're just as bad.

Sure we don't make up nonsense like "the big team" etc. But let's not pretend we don't judge our season based on where we finish in relation to them just as much as they do.

JimBHibees
08-05-2019, 06:37 AM
Keep reading that on here. Yet I also see countless posts about us finishing above them etc. So, I think we're just as bad.

Sure we don't make up nonsense like "the big team" etc. But let's not pretend we don't judge our season based on where we finish in relation to them just as much as they do.

I am not sure we judge whether good season or not if we finish above them but always good to do so particularly when Levein in charge and the loads of players they have spent on.

Since452
08-05-2019, 07:20 AM
Tin hat on but for me one of the season objectives for Hibs should be finishing above Hearts. They're our local rivals and the fans want it so so should the players. First and foremost a cup and Europe but if neither of them i'd settle for finishing above them. It's not obsession it's rivalry.

cleanyman
08-05-2019, 07:28 AM
Tin hat on but for me one of the season objectives for Hibs should be finishing above Hearts. They're our local rivals and the fans want it so so should the players. First and foremost a cup and Europe but if neither of them i'd settle for finishing above them. It's not obsession it's rivalry.

I agree with this

To have legitimate claims of being the best club in the city you have to finish above your rivals on a consistent basis

Two seasons in a row is a good start

allezsauzee
08-05-2019, 07:41 AM
I don't actually care that much about Hearts now, their sense of entitlement will no doubt drive them back into administration at some point in the future as they splurge more and more cash on trying to prove they are the big team. While 5th is a bit lower than I hoped for are the start of the season , I think events occurred that contributed to that happening. We had to replace an entire midfield so from the very start I think we were up against it in terms of matching last season. In years gone by we'd have crumbled around mid season but not now. We are in a good place as a club at the moment. Top quality management at all levels, great infrastructure, sound finances, big crowds and most importantly a nucleus of players who actually give damn about the performance that they put in week in week out. This is why I was so please to see Sir David and Daz given 4 years deals. We need people like them at Hibs to keep this going.

WeeRussell
08-05-2019, 11:30 AM

That's all fair enough. However if we were to finish 8th, for example, I wouldn't get much of a kick out of it just because Hearts were 9th in the same season.

I'd sooner just focus on trying to finish above everyone, or as many as possible, and hammer Hearts every next time we play them.

Brightside
08-05-2019, 11:55 AM
Shocking thread

California-Hibs
10-05-2019, 08:40 PM
Alright, so now that all the worry merchants can rest easy (how folk thought that brutal Hearts squad would even possibly get 4 points out of Aberdeen & Celtic away is beyond me - was NEVER happening, but I get the mathematical lines etc)

we can at least enjoy a bit of city bragging rights finishing above them. Like others have rightly said for themselves that's always one of the season objectives amongst others.

The 90+2
10-05-2019, 08:41 PM
Mind the gap mind the gap Jambo...:

Booked4Being-Ugly
10-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Excellent considering the devastating amount of injuries we’ve had this season, never mind the Lennon debacle!

Borderhibbie76
10-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Excellent considering the devastating amount of injuries we’ve had this season, never mind the Lennon debacle!Not to mention them being 11 clear of us at start of Feb some turnaround

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Kojock
10-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Hear7s 25 points from their first 10 games, 26 points from the next 27 games.

Nakedmanoncrack
10-05-2019, 08:58 PM
Last time we finished above them two seasons in a row?

Fife-Hibee
10-05-2019, 08:59 PM
I'll reserve my laughter until it's actually over.

Hibernia&Alba
10-05-2019, 09:00 PM
The league table doesn't lie. It's just the natural order working itself out. Cue tears, snotters, tantrums :greengrin

green day
10-05-2019, 09:00 PM
It's not technically done, a 22 goal swing does it for them.......

JeMeSouviens
10-05-2019, 09:01 PM
I'll reserve my laughter until it's actually over.

Save your guffaws for the cup final. They’re going to get absolutely ****ed.

Aldo
10-05-2019, 09:03 PM
Kick fest at Aberdeen this evening. 25 fouls committed by yams

Hiber-nation
Last time we finished above them two seasons in a row?

93-94 and 94-95.

Iggy Pope
Alright, so now that all the worry merchants can rest easy (how folk thought that brutal Hearts squad would even possibly get 4 points out of Aberdeen & Celtic away is beyond me - was NEVER happening, but I get the mathematical lines etc)

we can at least enjoy a bit of city bragging rights finishing above them. Like others have rightly said for themselves that's always one of the season objectives amongst others.

Don’t think it would matter if we were second bottom. As long as they were bottom. Rivalry between us and those stain marks is irreplaceable.
Not a new thing.

Some other folks maybe feared for you though. I recall an infamous (and huge) thread “can we put this relegation nonsense to bed now” that was started by a certain blether reacting to some worriers. That ended in absolute disaster. Maybe those worry merchants were worrying on your behalf, just in case you walked under a ladder or something.

Fife-Hibee
10-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Save your guffaws for the cup final. They’re going to get absolutely ****ed.

I hope you're right.

Nakedmanoncrack
10-05-2019, 09:10 PM
93-94 and 94-95.

Thanks, knew it would be a ridiculously long time.

Iggy Pope
10-05-2019, 09:12 PM
93-94 and 94-95.

Not exactly vintage years for us J. Tidy set of players that were much loved but under achieved. (Apart from finishing above those ****s twice!) And not two seasons I would have plucked out if questioned either.....

Tyler Durden
10-05-2019, 09:18 PM

It wasn’t that long ago. We finished above them 2012-13 and the following season when we were both relegated.

So it’s 4 consecutive times when both in top division. Which clearly isn’t great to brag about given we had 3 years in the Championship but anyway.... there we go

Hibernia&Alba
10-05-2019, 09:19 PM
It wasn’t that long ago. We finished above them 2012-13 and the following season when we were both relegated.

So it’s 4 consecutive times when both in top division. Which clearly isn’t great to brag about given we had 3 years in the Championship but anyway.... there we go

That was only on a technicality, due to their points deduction, IIRC?

Hiber-nation
Not exactly vintage years for us J. Tidy set of players that were much loved but under achieved. (Apart from finishing above those ****s twice!) And not two seasons I would have plucked out if questioned either.....

Just looked it up and was surprised myself S. Tommy McLean and Joe Jordan years for them I think.

Albanian Hibs
Mind the gap mind the gap....

MWHIBBIES
10-05-2019, 09:21 PM
That was only on a technicality, due to their points deduction, IIRC?

That's not a technicality though, they cheated and lost points.

Hibeesmad
10-05-2019, 09:22 PM
Good job they won the league in October

Hibernia&Alba
10-05-2019, 09:22 PM

True :greengrin. I mean they actually won more points in games than we did.

Tyler Durden
10-05-2019, 09:23 PM

Exactly. Embarrassing season for us but the record shows we finished above them.

Finish above them again next year and it would be 5 each over the decade.

Since90+2
10-05-2019, 09:27 PM
Hearts are in the final so the obviously have a chance of winning it but it's a very small chance.

Their record against Celtic in Glasgow is one of the worst in the league and they are playing on the maximum pitch size allowed by UEFA which doesn't suit their style of play. Even if Naismith is fit he won't be anywhere match fit and let's face it he's not a good enough player to make a massive difference. Throw in the huge apathy from their fans towards Levein and I would imagine the chances of winning the cup are probably around 10% or 10/1 and that's on the basis they get a bit of luck or a decision their way.

Anything can happen in a cup final but the likelyhood is they won't win it. And most of their fans know it , which will feed through to the team on the day as well IMO.

Jack Hackett
10-05-2019, 09:29 PM
Mind the gap mind the gap....

I have every faith that next season, it'll be a chasm

Jack Hackett
10-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Good job they won the league in October

Must be some sort of record that the champions could potentially finish with less points than the team currently occupying 8th :greengrin

jacomo
10-05-2019, 09:39 PM
I hope you're right.

It’s Levein.

He doesn’t do trophies.

jacomo
10-05-2019, 09:41 PM
Hearts are in the final so the obviously have a chance of winning it but it's a very small chance.

Their record against Celtic in Glasgow is one of the worst in the league and they are playing on the maximum pitch size allowed by UEFA which doesn't suit their style of play. Even if Naismith is fit he won't be anywhere match fit and let's face it he's not a good enough player to make a massive difference. Throw in the huge apathy from their fans towards Levein and I would imagine the chances of winning the cup are probably around 10% or 10/1 and that's on the basis they get a bit of luck or a decision their way.

Anything can happen in a cup final but the likelyhood is they won't win it. And most of their fans know it , which will feed through to the team on the day as well IMO.

Much more likely is they get absolutely roasted.

Criswell
10-05-2019, 10:01 PM
Yes it's great finishing above them but it also means we get more prize money. Not a huge difference I admit, but every little helps!

Since452
10-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Mind the gap

Lancs Harp
10-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Have they managed to sell all their cup final tickets? Just asking as they failed miserably to sell 3800 in their real cup final the other week.:wink:

MWHIBBIES
10-05-2019, 10:21 PM
True :greengrin. I mean they actually won more points in games than we did.

But we reached the play off final :greengrin

Col2
11-05-2019, 07:02 AM
Have they managed to sell all their cup final tickets? Just asking as they failed miserably to sell 3800 in their real cup final the other week.:wink:

Nope. Gone to public sale and they still have a few hundred left with more and more being added. I would expect them to just about get there but the apathy is at an all time high.

Since452
11-05-2019, 07:54 AM
Nope. Gone to public sale and they still have a few hundred left with more and more being added. I would expect them to just about get there but the apathy is at an all time high.

Similar situation to us in 2012. A very poor team that somehow managed to get to a cup final. We sold out no problem but we all know how loyal Hearts fans are when they're brutal.

EI255
11-05-2019, 08:54 AM
Aye, Potter and McPhee not as good as they like to think they are. To be honest, they're lucky to be in the to six. I don't rate them at all. Poor, poor little hoof ball team.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

EI255
11-05-2019, 08:59 AM

Anything can happen in a cup final but the likelyhood is they won't win it. And most of their fans know it , which will feed through to the team on the day as well IMO.Looking forward to seeing them get skelpt by CFC and then it's feet up time and looking forward to seeing new faces in the door for next season [emoji16]

Since452
11-05-2019, 09:17 AM
If Celtic get an early goal in the final it could get Lionel Messi and I'll be getting the popcorn out however Levein will be playing for penalties from the start and drag the game through the mire. It wont be a classic open cup final anyway.

Jim44
11-05-2019, 09:22 AM
It’s a case of schadenfreude. We just know that they will be totally peeved to finish below us. A cup final, albeit a losing one, and to finish the season with bragging rights would have been very acceptable to them, but things are looking bleak at the moment. :brokenyam:

Ozyhibby
11-05-2019, 09:28 AM
It was important to finish in the top 5 because we have a top 5 budget and finishing outside it would have meant the season was a failure. Now I would say it was a par finish.
We need to improve big time next season. We should not be finishing behind Killie again and it’s time to start catching Aberdeen.

Crab apple
11-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Aye, Potter and McPhee not as good as they like to think they are. To be honest, they're lucky to be in the to six. I don't rate them at all. Poor, poor little hoof ball team.

I’d be delighted if the dream team are still managing the yams next season as it will mean we’ll finish above them again.

1van Sprou7e
11-05-2019, 09:54 AM
It just makes their start to the season seem even more bizarre than it was at the time

Seems they signed some good players, it just took a couple of months for leveins coaching to set in and ruin them

The 90+2
11-05-2019, 09:57 AM
It just makes their start to the season seem even more bizarre than it was at the time

Seems they signed some good players, it just took a couple of months for leveins coaching to set in and ruin them

They signed that many players it caught a lot of teams by surprise. Once it was round to their second round of games (Celtic away pumped 5-0) it’s been downhill since.

Bristolhibby
11-05-2019, 10:00 AM

That’s a disgrace BTW. Public sale for a Cup Final.

J

jacomo
11-05-2019, 10:23 AM
It was important to finish in the top 5 because we have a top 5 budget and finishing outside it would have meant the season was a failure. Now I would say it was a par finish.
We need to improve big time next season. We should not be finishing behind Killie again and it’s time to start catching Aberdeen.

All due respect to Killie, they’ve been solid all season and deserved it.

As for us, par is about right, but encouraging after our awful autumn. Every reason to be positive. Hecky has won me over.

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-05-2019, 11:11 AM
If Celtic get an early goal in the final it could get Lionel Messi and I'll be getting the popcorn out however Levein will be playing for penalties from the start and drag the game through the mire. It wont be a classic open cup final anyway.

It'll be Levein's usual tactic of fouling the opposition in their own half then get 11 men behind the ball.

Keith_M
11-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Can we PLEASE get three points today and finally confirm that we at least finished above them, if nothing else.

Deansy
11-05-2019, 11:28 AM

They went a ridiculously long time not paying their bills - if 'Karma' exists the next 30+ years will see a completely different history !

cocteautwin
11-05-2019, 12:15 PM
Can we PLEASE get three points today and finally confirm that we at least finished above them, if nothing else.

Well unless they beat Celtic next week 19-0 I think we're there.

The 90+2
11-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Well unless they beat Celtic next week 19-0 I think we're there.

Not if we lose 15-0 today.

mouvran
11-05-2019, 12:36 PM
Does anyone have the stats or know somewhere you can find out our record of finishing above them in the league and the head to head record? I know it's probably not good reading but interested to have a look.

Cheers

Ozyhibby
11-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Does anyone have the stats or know somewhere you can find out our record of finishing above them in the league and the head to head record? I know it's probably not good reading but interested to have a look.

Cheers

It’s not just ‘not good reading’, it’s horrific.

CathroMustStay
11-05-2019, 03:49 PM

Going into the final round of fixtures (in which Hearts travel to Celtic Park) we're 3 points & 20 goals ahead of them.

Chill out.

kdhibees1
11-05-2019, 03:50 PM
Yams down to 7th

Keith_M
11-05-2019, 05:56 PM
Jeez, we really are dragging the ar5e out of this.

If we lose 1-0 next week and Hearts win by 20 goals, they'll finish above us.

:paranoid: