PDA

View Full Version : The Rangers v Hibernian

Pages : 1 2 [3]

BILLYHIBS
05-05-2019, 06:01 PM
Ref got the two late big calls correct. There were a good few reasons we didn't take something from that game. Mobility in midfield and out of form strikers being the two most obvious ones apart from The Rangers are better than us. McNulty was awful and I think he has been poorer than Flo most games in the last month. No idea how Gauld got a start and Milligan was as he often is against pacey midfields, indecisive and wasteful causing more harm than good. We gave it a good go at Europe but it is probably beyond us and we can look forward to a very different team next year I expect. It hasn't been a disaster this year and will end up in terms of stats as an above average year. We also still have a chance to have something to play for in the last game albeit unlikely

"If an extra ball, other object or animal enters the field of play during thematch, the referee must: – stop play (and restart with a dropped ball) only if it interferes with playunless the ball is going into the goal and the interference does notprevent a defending player playing the ball, the goal is awarded if theball enters the goal (even if contact was made with the ball) unless theball enters the opponents’ goal"

Felt that Hecky showed The Rangers too much respect and no they are not better than us probably one of the worst The Rangers teams I can remember in my life time

Flo Gauld and McNaulty not the answer hope that Hecky has reenforcements in mind Scott Allan will definately help but two new “ goal scoring “ strikers definitely required

We need to add a cutting edge to our final third I was disappointed at the amount of times the ball was played back or square today

hibee316
05-05-2019, 06:06 PM
Anybody can teach primary kids. Get a real job

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

You needed a full stop at the end of that sentence. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Heisenberg
05-05-2019, 06:12 PM
Few folk have commented today that “we would’ve given it a better go under Lennon”. Aye, maybe last season when we had that ridiculously good midfield.

Milligan, Mallan and Gauld in midfield is brutal in terms of pace, power and energy. We couldn’t get near their midfield and had to resort to lumping it long because they pressed us so well. Even then we could’ve sneaked a draw at Ibrox for a second time this season if Kamberi takes his chance.

We badly need a couple of midfielders in the summer, Omeonga should be one of them but only if he’s not stuck out wide.

hibee316
05-05-2019, 06:15 PM
Few folk have commented today that “we would’ve given it a better go under Lennon”. Aye, maybe last season when we had that ridiculously good midfield.

Milligan, Mallan and Gauld in midfield is brutal in terms of pace, power and energy. We couldn’t get near their midfield and had to resort to lumping it long because they pressed us so well. Even then we could’ve sneaked a draw at Ibrox for a second time this season if Kamberi takes his chance.

We badly need a couple of midfielders in the summer, Omeonga should be one of them but only if he’s not stuck out wide.

This.

You can't give it a go, unless you have the right players.

kaimendhibs
05-05-2019, 06:48 PM
You needed a full stop at the end of that sentence. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Tyler Durden
05-05-2019, 07:06 PM

:agree:

Yeah, we need someone with legs who can get around the park but also wants the ball.

I also disagree that we showed them too much respect today. Our failings were individual players being unable to pick a pass or control a ball. Horgan, Gauld and Omeonga as the 3 behind the striker being particularly bad. With McNulty also having another off day and Milligan just incapable of competing against the better teams, we struggled.

Nothing wrong with the tactics and it was still night and day from that cup defeat to Celtic where we stood back and let them pass the ball in their own half.

SaulGoodman
05-05-2019, 07:12 PM
Hope you're right, otherwise he needs meds.

Agreed. My hayfever is killing me.