PDA

View Full Version : They think it’s all over.......

CentreLine
04-05-2019, 07:52 PM
The results really did not go our way today. Now need seven points from our last three games and hope either or both Aberdeen and Kilmarnock lose their remaining matches.
Personally not holding my breath 🥺

bingo70
04-05-2019, 08:00 PM
The results really did not go our way today. Now need seven points from our last three games and hope either or both Aberdeen and Kilmarnock lose their remaining matches.
Personally not holding my breath 🥺

I think 5th is almost certain now but it’s probably not the long shot it looks.

Obviously we need a point tomorrow, I think that’s where we’ve got a problem to start with but suppose we get that then it goes into the last two games.

Killie away, regardless of today we were always going to need the 3 points in this game, it’ll be a big ask but not impossible.

Aberdeen at home. If we need to win this I think we will, home advantage could be key.

Killie playing Rangers last game of the season, I’ll always expect rangers to win that game.

heid the baw
04-05-2019, 08:23 PM
Killie deserve 3rd and Europe. Other than a 5-1 against Celtic they have never lost a game by more than one goal all season. Only twice have they lost 2 on the bounce (both times celtic were one of the defeats). Unbeaten against rangers all season.
Great stats and there is no shame in finishing behind a team that have been consistent over a whole season.
Hopefully our late run of form is a sign of good things to come for next year, but for now it will be nice to finish above the jambos after being 11 behind.